PDA

View Full Version : Prepare to save more for Cyndi New SYT Gers from Thailand

fullyloadedmk
16-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Received a call from Cyndi saying that she is going to Bangkok to select gers to come to singapore after Chinese New Year......So brothers from this forum save more for the Cny period to bonk more :>......For those brothers who have not yet join her forum please pm me your name and contact no ( is a must for her ) so that she can contact you on the oncoming goods and allow you to view the photos....so hurry brothers......

bedek05
16-01-2006, 08:16 PM
bro can't wait. me from bonnies' group.Want to merge our 2 threads together?:D

boyboy_25
16-01-2006, 11:55 PM
Got to save more for the bonk during CNY period liao..:D

Like what bro bedek05 say, we should 1 thread for both bonnie and Cyndi...

Elusion
17-01-2006, 03:15 AM
but i think they diff person rite??

bedek05
17-01-2006, 08:30 AM
but i think they diff person rite??

Bro Elusion yes they are different persons.But I've got permission from both of them to merge into 1 thread so it is easier for bros to share and view the fr.Thanks.:)

bedek05
17-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Got to save more for the bonk during CNY period liao..:D

Like what bro bedek05 say, we should 1 thread for both bonnie and Cyndi...

Hi boyboy_25 me too also start to save.Hope the new gals will be even better than the current gals.:D

fullyloadedmk
17-01-2006, 09:10 AM
To Brother Bedok05,

This is a different thread from yours........you can feel free to post your thread here in the future and i welcome that..............Thanks bro

fullyloadedmk
17-01-2006, 09:15 AM
To Brother Bedok05,

This is a different thread from yours........you can feel free to post your thread here in the future and i welcome that..............Thanks bro

zeolous
17-01-2006, 10:28 AM
hmm.... Whats this thread about? :confused:

bedek05
17-01-2006, 01:16 PM
To Brother Bedok05,

Ok bro fullyloademk no problem.

kefuso
17-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Received a call from Cyndi saying that she is going to Bangkok to select gers to come to singapore after Chinese New Year......So brothers from this forum save more for the Cny period to bonk more.......

Hi bro, please inform Cyndi to bring in gals from Korea and Jap as well...If everyday only serve tomyam....bros here might get tired of it...nice to alternate between tomyam, kimchi and sushi....if possible, try to bring in some gals with height around 1.65 to 1.70...those 1.55 or 1.6 too petite for me... :D

Just my 2 cents worth of humble opinion with good intentions :p

dragonrod
17-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Sounds like bros here are expecting big loads of new babes... waiting to join the group!:D

SethlicDeCrucix
17-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Wonder can bonnie or cyndi bring hush back? Really want to try her... :rolleyes:

bedek05
17-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi bro, please inform Cyndi to bring in gals from Korea and Jap as well...If everyday only serve tomyam....bros here might get tired of it...nice to alternate between tomyam, kimchi and sushi....if possible, try to bring in some gals with height around 1.65 to 1.70...those 1.55 or 1.6 too petite for me... :D

Just my 2 cents worth of humble opinion with good intentions :p

Hi bro kefuso , they currently got 1 korean but here for only 1 wk.Go to their thread shd be able to see her.According to Bonnie , they will bring gals especially for bros who had supported them in the pase.Hehehe ... I'm one of them...

bedek05
17-01-2006, 08:08 PM
Wonder can bonnie or cyndi bring hush back? Really want to try her... :rolleyes:

Bro SethlicDeCrucix is hush that really good?In this case I too must try.

bedek05
17-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Sounds like bros here are expecting big loads of new babes... waiting to join the group!:D

Bro dragonrod yah better fast fast join the group.the gals will only be here for a limited time period.

boyboy_25
17-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Bro bedek05 n fullyloadedmk, dun know how much to save lei...
Any idea how many quality gals will cyndi or bonnnie will bring in after the CNY... Hope can come in small batch...

c0mawhite
18-01-2006, 12:37 AM
hush coming or not? if not anal cyndi or bonnie liao, bloody hell :D

poompoom
18-01-2006, 01:12 AM
hush coming or not? if not anal cyndi or bonnie liao, bloody hell :D
i tot u dun like anal? better CIM lar...make sure she eat up all ur cum. hahahaha

bedek05
18-01-2006, 08:30 AM
Bro bedek05 n fullyloadedmk, dun know how much to save lei...
Any idea how many quality gals will cyndi or bonnnie will bring in after the CNY... Hope can come in small batch...

Hi boyboy_25 I'll check with bonnie today & revert back to u later by PM.Want to cheong the gals together? Hehehe ...:D

taurus75
18-01-2006, 09:37 AM
but i still dun have cyndi link(group) lei..maybe brudder bedek can help?:D

hornyspiderman
18-01-2006, 11:53 AM
I have loads of saving now..so can proceed to the rest and wait for these gals..

boyboy_25
18-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Hi boyboy_25 I'll check with bonnie today & revert back to u later by PM.Want to cheong the gals together? Hehehe ...:D

Bro bedek05,
Cheong the gals together, u mean tarma or mass orgy? :D
I think u mean we go 1 on 1 then after session (rest) go for next gal, rite?

BTW, anyone tried Naza, M1 or Monica?

fullyloadedmk
20-01-2006, 06:10 PM
To all bro,

Last call for joining cyndi forum ...........any bro still wanna join juz pm me your contact no and name.........

bedek05
20-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Bro bedek05,
Cheong the gals together, u mean tarma or mass orgy? :D
I think u mean we go 1 on 1 then after session (rest) go for next gal, rite?

BTW, anyone tried Naza, M1 or Monica?

Bro boyboy_25 ... hmm.... yr idea of mass orgy sound gd.maybe I'll check with Bonnie to see if she allow? and wat is the price.Hehehe... :D

bedek05
22-01-2006, 05:10 PM

hi bro dragonrod this is cyndi's link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goodcyndi/
or Bonnie's group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bonnie_group/spnew
:D

Membership is required.

ss235
22-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Hi bro, how do i get in touch with cyndi?

bedek05
22-01-2006, 07:08 PM
Hi bro, how do i get in touch with cyndi?

Hi bro ss235 joint the group as member first.She will get in touch with you.:)

kefuso
23-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Just had a session with one of Cyndi's gal and thought post my humble FR here...Called Cyndi right-hand man and he arranged a kimchi for me...not the one you see on the website...

Reach hotel and walk straight to the room...Ding dong...door opened and saw a kimchi standing behind the door...walk in and first look quite ok...we tcss a bit b4 she took off my clothes...Wanted to shower together but she said she had hers...no choice but to shower alone :(

After showering and when I came out of shower room, she was wrapped in her pink towel...quite cute...tcss again b4 she hugged me and pushed me on the bed...catbath started but rather short...capped me and bj me...suction ok but for a while only...

Proceed to ride me...then missionary...then doggie...then missionary before unloading inside her (with cd of cos)....when i want to shower with her again, she busy sms to her boss as another bro coming...so took a quick shower b4 dressed up, hug again and leave the room...overall quite sextisfying as she is unlike some kimchi where rather stuck up...

Name: Kim
Body; 33B 25 35 (estimated)
Look: 6.5/10 (not pretty for a kimchi as seen prettier one...)
BJ: 6.5/10 (for a short while)
cathbath: 6.5/10 (also for a short while)
Damage: 150/1/60
RTF: perhaps (although service SOP...but if you know how to sian her...she can be quite jovial...service wise she never rush you for timing...this is 1 thing i like)

Bros out there, although she is not top-notch...but for 150 a pop with room included...she is definetly value-for-money kimchi...those interested call Cyndi for booking....Cheers :)

alan3581
24-01-2006, 01:02 AM
can anyone send me the pics of HUSH?? I was wondering how good she look be4 i book her... please.. thanks... there is no pics of Hush in the website. send me at . thanks...

bedek05
24-01-2006, 07:59 AM
Just had a session with one of Cyndi's gal and thought post my humble FR here...Called Cyndi right-hand man and he arranged a kimchi for me...not the one you see on the website...

Reach hotel and walk straight to the room...Ding dong...door opened and saw a kimchi standing behind the door...walk in and first look quite ok...we tcss a bit b4 she took off my clothes...Wanted to shower together but she said she had hers...no choice but to shower alone :(

After showering and when I came out of shower room, she was wrapped in her pink towel...quite cute...tcss again b4 she hugged me and pushed me on the bed...catbath started but rather short...capped me and bj me...suction ok but for a while only...

Proceed to ride me...then missionary...then doggie...then missionary before unloading inside her (with cd of cos)....when i want to shower with her again, she busy sms to her boss as another bro coming...so took a quick shower b4 dressed up, hug again and leave the room...overall quite sextisfying as she is unlike some kimchi where rather stuck up...

Name: Kim
Body; 33B 25 35 (estimated)
Look: 6.5/10 (not pretty for a kimchi as seen prettier one...)
BJ: 6.5/10 (for a short while)
cathbath: 6.5/10 (also for a short while)
Damage: 150/1/60
RTF: perhaps (although service SOP...but if you know how to sian her...she can be quite jovial...service wise she never rush you for timing...this is 1 thing i like)

Bros out there, although she is not top-notch...but for 150 a pop with room included...she is definetly value-for-money kimchi...those interested call Cyndi for booking....Cheers :)

Wow bro kefuso looks like u had a great time with Kim.

bedek05
24-01-2006, 08:02 AM
can anyone send me the pics of HUSH?? I was wondering how good she look be4 i book her... please.. thanks... there is no pics of Hush in the website. send me at . thanks...

Hi bro alan3581 as fasr as I know there is no pictures of Hush yet.Mayb bro fullyloadedmk can help to confirm this.