PDA

View Full Version : massage in macpherson

Ilovelesbotarma
06-11-2014, 04:28 AM
There is this spa that i use to frequent along macpherson road after i went drinking. There will only be 1 masseur during 10pm to 6am and i would reach around 3am.

Name: 安安
Lao chio basically

1st visit
Usual sop massage and when she poo the qns for hj, i ask was there full service available she said this place doesnt allow. So i just settled for the hj and left.

2nd visit
Normal nothing much happen

3rd visit about 1 month after first visit
i reach around 3am after drinking. opt for the 2hr package, and halfway through the massage, i ask her can i do the massage for her instead, she was hesitant at first bt i say i want to learn how to massage so she agreed. during the massage we talk abit and she did not recognize me.

i ask her if she can teach me how to pleasure her. I said i wont fuck her because i know its not allowed, she ask how did i know so i mentioned i came afew times liao.

So she finally relented, and turn over for me, i started giving light pecks on her nipple, sand change to licking, my hands started to roam and massage her inner thighs. After afew minutes i slowly inserted my finger in her pussy, the moment i did that, she moaned abit while her body jerked towards my touches.

I slowly move my mouth towards her neck while slowly nibbling nibbling along the way.hearing her taking deep breath was definitely very arousing. I look deep into her eyes and slowly move my head to her pussy, (i was drunk and horny) i did a slow lick on her clit, she shiver abit, and i continue assaulting her pussy with my tongue with harder and faster flicks. Her hands on my hair started to grab tighter and she suddenly said

安安:宝贝插进去
Me: 你讲什么?
安安: 插进去!
Me: 我没带套
安安: 别噴进去就可以了

With that said i slowly insert my half erect dick into her, letting it slowly grow inside of her doing slow pump. Her moan went according to my movement. I started to pump faster harder while her moan matches my thrust sometimes interupted with 宝贝 超爽的 。 that was an ego booster for me because it genuinely felt like she enjoyed it as much as i did. While reaching my climax soon i spray my cum on her belly button as she lay there panting. I squeeze beside her resting awhile and she help me clean up my dick and wash herself up.

She told i can rest till 6 if i want offering to let me slp there which i agreed. At 6 she woke me up and said she have to change shift soon, so i ask her how much, she told me i just had to pay for the 2hr massage which was 80. But i still tipped her and additional 50 and left.

After that incident i would weekly and our relationship was kind of weird, i would go there make her horny fuck and leave onky paying for the massage and sometimes i would just get her to massage me at 1am and ask her to cuddle with me to sleep. If theres a customer she would wear back her clothes and continue working.

*She told me i was the 2nd customer ever got to had sex with her, the first was and old customer from a previous joint. I know i shdnt do her raw bt doing with someone who i know enjoys it as much as myself really make me cant control myself. Haha. but i have stop going there after i started seeing some1 4 months ago

ShittyAss
06-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Bro.. U are MAD... Seriously raw is war...

booboohahahaha
06-11-2014, 04:22 PM
interesting posts. had an enjoyable time reading it

playben
13-11-2016, 12:43 PM
hi bro, this milf at this joint still available?, i will love to try out...as this period my job posted to this area... i love milf lots. thanks! pls PM me this location
:D

There is this spa that i use to frequent along macpherson road after i went drinking. There will only be 1 masseur during 10pm to 6am and i would reach around 3am.

Name: 安安
Lao chio basically

1st visit
Usual sop massage and when she poo the qns for hj, i ask was there full service available she said this place doesnt allow. So i just settled for the hj and left.

2nd visit
Normal nothing much happen

3rd visit about 1 month after first visit
i reach around 3am after drinking. opt for the 2hr package, and halfway through the massage, i ask her can i do the massage for her instead, she was hesitant at first bt i say i want to learn how to massage so she agreed. during the massage we talk abit and she did not recognize me.

i ask her if she can teach me how to pleasure her. I said i wont fuck her because i know its not allowed, she ask how did i know so i mentioned i came afew times liao.

So she finally relented, and turn over for me, i started giving light pecks on her nipple, sand change to licking, my hands started to roam and massage her inner thighs. After afew minutes i slowly inserted my finger in her pussy, the moment i did that, she moaned abit while her body jerked towards my touches.

I slowly move my mouth towards her neck while slowly nibbling nibbling along the way.hearing her taking deep breath was definitely very arousing. I look deep into her eyes and slowly move my head to her pussy, (i was drunk and horny) i did a slow lick on her clit, she shiver abit, and i continue assaulting her pussy with my tongue with harder and faster flicks. Her hands on my hair started to grab tighter and she suddenly said

安安:宝贝插进去
Me: 你讲什么?
安安: 插进去!
Me: 我没带套
安安: 别噴进去就可以了

With that said i slowly insert my half erect dick into her, letting it slowly grow inside of her doing slow pump. Her moan went according to my movement. I started to pump faster harder while her moan matches my thrust sometimes interupted with 宝贝 超爽的 。 that was an ego booster for me because it genuinely felt like she enjoyed it as much as i did. While reaching my climax soon i spray my cum on her belly button as she lay there panting. I squeeze beside her resting awhile and she help me clean up my dick and wash herself up.

She told i can rest till 6 if i want offering to let me slp there which i agreed. At 6 she woke me up and said she have to change shift soon, so i ask her how much, she told me i just had to pay for the 2hr massage which was 80. But i still tipped her and additional 50 and left.

After that incident i would weekly and our relationship was kind of weird, i would go there make her horny fuck and leave onky paying for the massage and sometimes i would just get her to massage me at 1am and ask her to cuddle with me to sleep. If theres a customer she would wear back her clothes and continue working.

*She told me i was the 2nd customer ever got to had sex with her, the first was and old customer from a previous joint. I know i shdnt do her raw bt doing with someone who i know enjoys it as much as myself really make me cant control myself. Haha. but i have stop going there after i started seeing some1 4 months ago

VDOM
13-11-2016, 06:38 PM
TS, same sentiment here.
Me too did raw with 6 MLs who don't provide FJ.
They need what we need.
It is only when they really trusted you or because of our "tactics", they gave in.

I am now targeting one Clean Spa ML, 26 only...
managed to french her and cuddle on second visit.

Looking forward to next visit...hehehehe...

I don't share anymore info in this forum liao.
Kena accused advertising...so sorry all bros out there.

Cheers.

leonleonli
13-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Well done. Looking forwards to hearing your FR

logmeinla
13-11-2016, 09:28 PM
TS, same sentiment here.
Me too did raw with 6 MLs who don't provide FJ.
They need what we need.
It is only when they really trusted you or because of our "tactics", they gave in.

I am now targeting one Clean Spa ML, 26 only...
managed to french her and cuddle on second visit.

Looking forward to next visit...hehehehe...

I don't share anymore info in this forum liao.
Kena accused advertising...so sorry all bros out there.

Cheers.

You guys are lucky but also risky. Do agree with you on the meaningless advertising standard here. Play safe and play hard ;)

VDOM
13-11-2016, 11:17 PM
bro bleonleonli,
my fr always vry juicy wan.
hahaha.
but i spent so much effort writing fr, end up kena deleted, that's why make me give up.

anyway, the last thread i shared which was deleted, i got bbbj and cim from the ML.

Now she jio me go hotel...lol.

planning to.

i am not bullshitting here, got some videos taken secretly.
shiok
lol.

but got to protect them la. so cannot share here.
becos can see their uniform.

no hard feelings bro.

be nice to all the ML, you might strike jackpot one day!

RoadsterRTM
14-11-2016, 02:12 AM
bro bleonleonli,
hahaha.
but i spent so much effort writing fr, end up kena deleted, that's why make me give up.

anyway, the last thread i shared which was deleted, i got bbbj and cim from the ML.

planning to.

shiok
lol.

no hard feelings bro.

Agree w bro.
ML also human.
Address their feelings, they will return you back

SAFFRONnation
14-11-2016, 10:31 AM
VDOM - you are a LUCKY fello always strike jackpot leh....👍

bro bleonleonli,
hahaha.

planning to.

shiok
lol.

no hard feelings bro.