PDA

View Full Version : An ex-FB... on the brink of relieving old passion(ate sex) ...

joncheong
31-10-2014, 01:54 PM
As you all may know, my past incident has been settled without wifey knowing...i was lucky i have to admit....r/s with wifey continues as usual and sex life same as well...thrice a week ...but like all guys here (we are no saints afterall)...i may still bonk outside but will bear in mind ...cap on at all circumstances...

Not too long ago while in office...received a message from an ex-FB...she was slightly older than me...three years older to be exact to put her in mid thirties...very well maintained body... was single and never married and no idea why...perhaps her expectations of the guy was to high or what....back then during our FB r/s...she was single as well while i was attached to my ex...we had a catchup over some text messages and got to know she's now a sales manager for some beauty products distribution...used to be a salesgirl at the store..she looks a bit chio and ah lian but she is a nice down-to-earth lady...i saw her whatsapp pic and i have to say she still look the same as few years ago but definitely more womanly....

TBC...

Jo's Enforcer
31-10-2014, 02:03 PM
carry on....

chuck
31-10-2014, 06:17 PM
2nd supporter reporting in.

diputs1269
31-10-2014, 11:36 PM
3rd supporter reporting.

joncheong
02-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Let's call her Angeline... When i first saw her message...i cheekily asked her if the most eligible lady on Earth is married already...she replied saying she is still single and available and if i want...i told her (again) i'm already taken already (actually i had told her that i was getting hitched like around 3 months before my wedding)...She then teased me that she knows even if i'm married, i wouldn't stop eating out de...i guess she knows my high sex drive from our past sexual relationship...

On one of the evenings when my wife has company event after work, i drove to marina bay area to pick Angeline up from her workplace and we headed to a place in the far east for some drinks....during the drinks...came to know that she just broke up with her bf who cheated on her with his colleague... tears welled in her eyes when she recounted that failed relationship to me...i took the chance to sayang her and got close to her as well...she told me i was still as nice and gentleman as last time and had i not been younger than her...she will have courted me rather than just had a fb r/s....we broke into laughter when she said that as we know she was joking only...it was more of we enjoyed both ourselves on bed and we were sexually compatible...she always said she loved that i am not selfish on bed..we both know each of our kinks like i love to kiss and caress my partner's underarms while she loves his man to be rough and slap her butt when doggie-ing her...

joncheong
08-11-2014, 01:54 PM
sorry for the slow update cos have been outstationed recently every now and then ...

We chatted that night and didn't have anything fanciful...soon she came to know that i would be going on a biz trip to HK soon and she told me she wanted to take a break as well...she asked cheekily if my wife would be tagging along...i told her my wife couldn't because her work didn't allow so angeline asked if she could tag along....and she could save on hotel by staying over at my hotel in hk....i thought twice shall i do it again after the pregnancy scare i had with a divorcee....my small head took over and i told her why not...i said would pay for her air ticket as well...she was happy and actually bent forward the table and gave me a kiss...

Fast forward to last weekend...we took a different flight and met at the HKIA airport....when i left the immigration i already saw her there waiting for me...man....i thought to myself this would going to be a sex-filled trip...the fact that she suggested bunking in my room meant she was okay with sex again....

When we reached the hotel and checked-in.....her hands were already like all over me while we were at the counter...it felt so much like a proper couple embarking on honeymoon...couldn't wait to tear each others clothing apart...

TBC...

joncheong
08-11-2014, 02:10 PM
the hotel guy who brought us up to our room had a show when Angeline was like keeping planting kisses on my face....and holding me like a long-lost bf....

Once everything settled and the hotel guy has left and closed our door room...we literally fucked like two young bunnies...we frenched and frenched...from standing till lying on the bed....in no time our clothes were both all and fully naked.....as i kissed her naked...her hands kept touching and massaging my rock hard tool....saying oh gosh this is hard this is hard......i could see she couldn't wait to have it inside her....but i always love to make the girl wait for awhile...because you make her wait..the foreplay would be very intense and passionate...lots of saliva exchange and very tight hugs and kisses....

once done with frenching....i went on to kiss her neck and her love boobs....i sucked and caressed it like two nice silky tofus...i must say her ex was really silly to leave such a beautiful bod gf....soon her whole body was covered with my saliva.....she even commented naughtily if my wife had deprived me sex...my answer was no...but once in awhile it's nice to try different food...and of course i went on to smell and kiss her underarms...nicely cleanly shaven.....nice perfume scent as well...all the while i was on top of her and she asked me to turn over and lie down please coz she wanted to bj...i told her why not i kneel in front of her face and she can bj me while she laid down....

Man ...this is one horny chick......she licked and sucked my tool like how i wetted her whole body with my saliva....we were soon both engaged in some intensive foreplay....honestly we could feel both our hands turned pretty cold...either cos of the aircon or our adrenaline were pumping with this gonna be an explosive session ...she asked me to lie down next cos her neck was strained as she bj me with her lying down....

soon i laid down and rested as she serviced me....bj me like no tomorrow...her bj was great.....

TBC...

SkyCarpenter
08-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Pitching up tent.

joncheong
08-11-2014, 05:34 PM
she licked and sucked and blowed my tool...my tool felt the luckiest that day...it was really moist with her saliva...

i told her to told lest i cum....she suddenly said "wait, do you have rubber?"..of course no worry i told her...am prepared to have her for the next 5 days....enough caps to last the whole trip....she slapped my abs cheekily and said i am as hungry as ever..i went to take the cap....all the while still rock hard ....i could see that she buay tahan..she was lightly fingering her lovehole when i was taking cap...

after wearing the cap...we went to french again and i went to attack her breasts again...soon i told her i'm going to fuck her...i opened up her legs wide missionary style and penetrated her...she let out a soft moan...i jabbed her lovehole a few deep and hard thrusts...i could see she was really enjoying it...she begged me to go fast and dun stop.....i took my time and gave her slow and hard thrusts...her whole body jerked with each hard thrusts i gave her....she hugged me tightly and brought my body close to her...we frenched and frenched...i couldn't tahan as well...went pumping her hard and fast....she rolled her eyes and moaned nonstop...really loud.. guess the corridor could hear her moans....

TBC