PDA

View Full Version : PRC ML who takes Indian bros

bollyhunk
28-10-2014, 07:07 AM
For Indian bros like me who had hard time finding PRC massage lady. For the right price she willing. Even took me and buddy together. Damn horny and to our pleasant surprise we did all her 3 holes !!!

For pic of place see post below.

after many times rejected by these PRCs decided to try luck with this lady. my first success late Saturday night. came out from romeo around 3am with buddy on the way to toilet saw this lady sitting on sofa with beer in hand. she was almost closing shop so we offered her good deal. surprised she agreed to take both me and buddy together. she say she don't take indian but we exception as we look ok and offer her good. maybe she also high or drunk as can see her face very red.

she was in hurry once we strip naked we sandwiched her fair body between us and groped her all over. she damn horny and kneel down to blow me and my buddy big rods. then she lay on bed with my buddy deep throat her from side of bed while i rub my dick on her clean shaven pussy. she stopped me from going in and asked to go take condom. but my buddy too high to let her go continue to hold her down and deep throat. i also cannot resist this fair busty chinese lady so pushed her legs open and forced myself to enter her. she unable to resist two of us but she seem too high also. finally i cummed inside.

then we swapped position for me to deep throat this slut and my buddy raw entered her too. this time no resist from her as she look drunk and wobbling. we row her butt to edge of bed and my buddy ass fuck her. after he cummed i took my turn to rape her ass and unload my second round inside her ass hole. she was like drunk dead so we push her back on bed while my buddy fuck her open mouth and also cum inside. cum still dripping from her lips i stuff my rod deep down her throat and cummed a third time. she finally choked and woke up with cum in all her three holes.

we waited for her to come to senses and paid her well for every shot. she can barely walk straight after the job we done up her ass. what a night!

was there with my sing frens on F1 sun night. very crowded even late. many MPs opened and guess the ladies have a windfall that night. was coming out fr level 3 toilet when spotted 3 indians lingering in front of one MP. my burly fren went over thinking they were drunk n looking for trouble.

to our surprised we saw the PRC lady flirting with them. before long we were even more shocked to see this lady brought them behind and locked the door behind her!!!:eek: ALL 3 INDIANS GANG BANG together WTF???

OMG is business so bad she so desperate or intoxicated or something???

i think she's the one with rumours of having STD, no wonder where she got it from i guess :eek:

this is the photo of her shop in the middle which i can find

http://postimg.org/image/lgaduvuhd/

Giansex
28-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Case of sabo!

sony716
30-10-2014, 04:36 AM
Bro can share the location

bigangry
30-10-2014, 12:12 PM
Case of sabo!

haha you are right, must be some indian haters who want to spread hate in the forum.

but anyway i never like to go orchard towers, its for foreigners and the girl quality may not be good and usually overpriced.

skids
30-10-2014, 01:12 PM
haha you are right, must be some indian haters who want to spread hate in the forum.

but anyway i never like to go orchard towers, its for foreigners and the girl quality may not be good and usually overpriced.

This is as gd as burning the place and the whole building, ptiff!!

johorkia
01-11-2014, 01:28 PM
thks bro bolly

feeling vindicated for all the zap i took :rolleyes:

ocbcwhore
01-11-2014, 06:26 PM
You know... I am not trying to be an asshole here, whom I am... But if you really have beef with this MP, (Arent you the one who says you got herpes from this place too...) whether it was bad service or the PRC are discriminating you because you are Indian... just tell us the truth. We are not stupid and maybe sympathetic to your cause.

Dont try to sabo the place with some pathetic stories like us the readers are retarded. Tonight at 3AM, while your mom is deep asleep, try stick your finger in her ass or put your tiny weener in her mouth and see if she will wake up or not. Or better yet, tell your elementary class mate or your Bengala co worker to stick his finger in your ass or face fuck you 3AM tonight and see if you will notice or not...

You want to sabo and dont even know how to sabo right. If you really are an Indian, you just make the rest of the browns look bad. No wonder even the PRCs dont want to serve you.

Cum three times..... sounds like you dont even have hair on your ball sac yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JA_ErrUgwE

bollyhunk
01-11-2014, 09:38 PM
You know... I am not trying to be an asshole here, whom I am... But if you really have beef with this MP, (Arent you the one who says you got herpes from this place too...) whether it was bad service or the PRC are discriminating you because you are Indian... just tell us the truth. We are not stupid and maybe sympathetic to your cause.

Dont try to sabo the place with some pathetic stories like us the readers are retarded. Tonight at 3AM, while your mom is deep asleep, try stick your finger in her ass or put your tiny weener in her mouth and see if she will wake up or not. Or better yet, tell your elementary class mate or your Bengala co worker to stick his finger in your ass or face fuck you 3AM tonight and see if you will notice or not...

You want to sabo and dont even know how to sabo right. If you really are an Indian, you just make the rest of the browns look bad. No wonder even the PRCs dont want to serve you.

Cum three times..... sounds like you dont even have hair on your ball sac yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JA_ErrUgwE

you are an asshole without batting an eyelid. and a damn racist one too.

from your looks you are a plain loser who got screwed... ay? kekeke

skids
02-11-2014, 02:14 AM
For Indian bros like me who had hard time finding PRC massage lady. For the right price she willing. Even took me and buddy together. Damn horny and to our pleasant surprise we did all her 3 holes !!!

For pic of place see post below.

Dun try to burn the whole tower down, u knw where to find your place for fun, others have their own, go back to where u had, there is no place of trespassing, if ppl not happy to serve u, just FO, other wise no money to play, at lease dun be low self esteem, need not to put false impression on a place. U want to say others for being a racist, how about your own kind, if there is fire u safe your own skin first, this happens every where, even blangla earn better respect then you, that's final.

raywkk
02-11-2014, 09:27 AM
go back to the dark side where u belong at desker/rowell

don't stain our playground