PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Voyeur Lover Group

Kyocera
20-10-2014, 03:24 AM
Exclusive Voyeur Lovers Group is open up for new members.

Email in your Shower/tois/crv with your sbf nick to [email protected] to apply.
All application will be shared in group and need to be approved by seniors bro, (Gleneagles, basara_evil, etc) before you can join us for this exclusive group.
Inside this group is where we share personal/rare videos of shower/tois/crvs. No other bullshit.

*Please be reminded that when your application is not approval, do not come and tell me you are at the losing end and expect me to return you a videos in exchange.
I repeat, there will not be any exchange of any sort of videos.

*Be reminded that not all application will be approve.

*If you cannot accept this, do not send in your application. Videos deemed not original/not up to standard will be ignore.

*Upskirt videos will not be accepted

Cheers,
Kyocera.
[email protected]

adamis
20-10-2014, 06:21 AM
Interesting..i shall get back to you after i done uploading some to mega :)
Some personal collection.

luvbuttery
20-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Exclusive Voyeur Lovers Group is open up for new members.

Email in your Shower/tois/crv with your sbf nick to [email protected] to apply.
All application will be shared in group and need to be approved by seniors bro, (Gleneagles, basara_evil, etc) before you can join us for this exclusive group.
Inside this group is where we share personal/rare videos of shower/tois/crvs. No other bullshit.

*Please be reminded that when your application is not approval, do not come and tell me you are at the losing end and expect me to return you a videos in exchange.
I repeat, there will not be any exchange of any sort of videos.

*Be reminded that not all application will be approve.

*If you cannot accept this, do not send in your application. Videos deemed not original/not up to standard will be ignore.

*Upskirt videos will not be accepted

Cheers,
Kyocera.
[email protected]

applied via [email protected]
hope can approve :D

salvox
21-10-2014, 12:46 AM
i've applied too via [email protected]

hopefully i'm eligible as well. :D

cheers!

mioboxxx
21-10-2014, 01:07 AM
Mee too
[email protected]

diamonte
21-10-2014, 01:10 AM
ahh damn upskirt not included. nothing to share liao..

Kyocera
21-10-2014, 02:20 AM
All application waiting for approval from seniors. Some of you guys please check your email.

siithh
21-10-2014, 03:14 AM
hope the new group survives long and not end up stagnant like ex TVC and ex LVLZ. where the admins were the biggest leechers themselves and go missing and people posting once a week just to sastify the minimum criteria just to not get booted out. everything still gets leaked out in the end.

Watercactus
21-10-2014, 03:43 AM
Everything will get leaked out in the end, it will be very hard for this group to remain 'exclusive'. Very simple reason. Once someone sees a vid which they don't have, they will trade out their existing vids for that.. this is how vids end up becoming circulated and common. That is not to say this is a pointless thread, in the generous spirit of sharing it is a great idea, but exclusivity will not take place.
I can only advise bros with their own genuine stuff to take caution and not easily send their vids which I'm sure were not easy to create. I have seen good vids being sent to the wrong person and spread like wildfire. There are other ways to discreetly obtain more material, many bros will ascertain to this.

adamis
21-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Already applied :) awaiting for status ...

kentji
21-10-2014, 10:25 PM
application submitted too awaiting for confirmation

kentji
25-10-2014, 02:13 PM
how long does this approval process will take?

joey692
26-10-2014, 10:48 PM
want to join. sent pm

fusiopn
27-10-2014, 09:23 AM
any of the senior members mentioned (Basara evil, Gleneagles) can come forward to confirm if this is legit?

luvbuttery
28-10-2014, 12:18 AM
so long no reply?

hmphgg
28-10-2014, 03:12 AM
so long no reply?

you most likely got scammed.

kenny34
29-10-2014, 01:30 AM
Bros out there who liked exclusive voyeur lover group you will definitely like my thread Kenny's upskirts heaven...where i post all my collection of upskirts of local OL and SYT i see everywhere in singapore....Please help spread and support my thread and remember to UP me with your humble points....Hope you guys will have a enjoyable experience fapping to the videos in my thread...Cheers :)

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=484191

Kenny's quote of the day
A upskirt a day keeps the doctor away!!!

gleneagles
29-10-2014, 01:37 AM
Hey bros, I believed bro kyocera have been busy lately. I've been told by him that he'll not be in SG for a while and I've will be in charge of the group for the time being. I'm not sure whether he replied your emails but for the time being, please do send your application to [email protected] until further notice.

It's true that a group of bros are examining the videos and giving approval to it.

Thanks a lot

kentji
02-11-2014, 05:06 PM
almost two weeks and got nothing from kyocera,

i have a bad feeling bout this

salvox
02-11-2014, 10:17 PM
i can vouch that the group is real. because i'm in the group as well. maybe like what bro gleneagles said, kyocera may be busy at the moment. just be patient guys. its worth the wait. :D

tscjim
02-11-2014, 11:23 PM
add me pls