PDA

View Full Version : Young SYT Trying to con u

chillbas
17-10-2014, 10:19 PM
Hello Guys and Ladies. Anyone has been con by Young SYT saying that they will have sex with u because u buy GS (garena shell) for them. But when u have buy what they ask for, they will give u tons of reason to reject u. If do have, mind sharing? Cause I have few cases being con by them. I don mind sharing their Facebook here. facebook name is Beverly Ang Lee. The other one is Qui Wee Ang. These two are the most I would say perfect SYT (for me).

UltraSeven
17-10-2014, 10:35 PM
sabo case si bo?? went to FB and those girls don't even look legal.

heartnsoul
17-10-2014, 11:23 PM
some of them are just guys trying to con gs out of people

acidicavex
18-10-2014, 09:00 AM
Kana con LL u let them con more than once shake head...

And your below govern how despo u are no wonder u got easily con.

www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=483581

chillbas
18-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Kana con LL u let them con more than once shake head...

And your below govern how despo u are no wonder u got easily con.

www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=483581

True with what u say. but guy ma. so now no matter what need to control.

chillbas
18-10-2014, 09:08 AM
I don know. cause they don dare to meet up. keep asking but they keep changing topics.

BTech
18-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Wat r these cards about?
What can one do with these cards ?

seabass
18-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Hello Guys and Ladies. Anyone has been con by Young SYT saying that they will have sex with u because u buy GS (garena shell) for them. But when u have buy what they ask for, they will give u tons of reason to reject u. If do have, mind sharing? Cause I have few cases being con by them. I don mind sharing their Facebook here. facebook name is Beverly Ang Lee. The other one is Qui Wee Ang. These two are the most I would say perfect SYT (for me).
----

You gave the family of burro, donkey, mule and jackass a bad name.

Not only were you tricked but your conned repeatedly.

Are you not glad you when thro the episode unscathed; you could have ended up like this Ah Lim guy.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/don-t-talk-to-strangers-on-wechat--iaround--police-064226862.html

Finally TS :

Intrinsic Valuation- You compared a 3000 GS to a SYT bonk ? One word: Dumbass.

I overheard SYT said this " ASSUME - making an ass out of you and me. "

happpy
18-10-2014, 10:57 PM

not much loss anyway treat it as lesson.