PDA

View Full Version : Is it an offence to pay for sex if the lady is over 18

Vaky
14-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Hope i am not posting in the wrong forum.
Like to ask, if say i decided to pay for sex services outside of the legal brothels, is it an offence? Or is it only and offence if u pay for sex with an underage girl?

So if say i am caught in a hotel raid having paid sexual services with a girl of over 18, will i be subjected to any prosecution?

celeronss
14-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Like to ask, if say i decided to pay for sex services outside of the legal brothels, is it an offence? Or is it only and offence if u pay for sex with an underage girl?

So if say i am caught in a hotel raid having paid sexual services with a girl of over 18, will i be subjected to any prosecution?

IMHO outside of the legal brothels means no license . below 18 surely is an offence no matter if you paid or did not paid for the service . What you kena bro ?

Shadow_warrior
14-10-2014, 04:59 PM

you are posting in the right forum wrong section.

Vaky
14-10-2014, 07:32 PM
Haha. I dont do underage thats for sure. But just want to get my facts correct as it seems i am kinda ill informed.

I did once kanna a hotel check by the anti vice while having one of the services offered by the okts here. She is a thai and above 18. But seems like nothing happen after that.

So is it an offense to pay fls like those posted in this forum for their sexual services? Cause it does seems like when there is a raid going on, ppl will avoid.

kyousuke
14-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Above 18 would be fine whether free or paid. Living off immoral earnings (Basically being OKT) would be illegal regardless of age.

nakamitchi
15-10-2014, 08:36 AM

Go to a good class hotel......not cheapskate one.....you ever heard raid at good class hotel before in singapore....n yr worries is not longer any worry

dresden
15-10-2014, 09:41 AM
won't the girl get into trouble since she's unlicensed? meaning never go for health screening?

scorpionnn
15-10-2014, 07:07 PM
As far as I am aware, unlicensed fl, be it 8, 18 or 80, also will kena. But here's the tricky part. Anti-vice must have proof there's monetary exchange to be considered unlawful.

My friend kena raid before in hotel. But the girl was not fl, but is really a ONS he managed to hook up, and she is a foreigner (Indonesian Chinese if i remember correctly). Anti-vice initially insist she's fl and my friend broke the law, take them both back to station. Called up a lawyer friend to go bail, and the above mentioned was the lawyer friend's biting point to anti-vice "Did you see any monetary exchange?"

Vaky
15-10-2014, 09:40 PM
Omg. Never knew that. Thanks for the info!!

dresden
15-10-2014, 10:50 PM
As far as I am aware, unlicensed fl, be it 8, 18 or 80, also will kena. But here's the tricky part. Anti-vice must have proof there's monetary exchange to be considered unlawful.

My friend kena raid before in hotel. But the girl was not fl, but is really a ONS he managed to hook up, and she is a foreigner (Indonesian Chinese if i remember correctly). Anti-vice initially insist she's fl and my friend broke the law, take them both back to station. Called up a lawyer friend to go bail, and the above mentioned was the lawyer friend's biting point to anti-vice "Did you see any monetary exchange?"

wow how sure are you, whats the penalty like?

pussylicious12345
16-10-2014, 07:07 AM

You are safe, provided she is over 18 as she claimed.

francined69
16-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Prostituiton is legal in Singapore as the recent cases of underaged prostituiton have highlighted.

On a tourist visa pass, you are not supposed to enter into any form of work (including FL). So if no cash is exchanged then no law is broken provided the girl is of legal age, entry visa is valid n etc.

Vaky
16-10-2014, 09:01 AM
Prostituiton is legal in Singapore as the recent cases of underaged prostituiton have highlighted.

On a tourist visa pass, you are not supposed to enter into any form of work (including FL). So if no cash is exchanged then no law is broken provided the girl is of legal age, entry visa is valid n etc.

Hmmm the fls here r normally on tourist visa pass, and that there will definately be payment for the services, so is the offense on the gal offering the service or the guy seeking the service?

Orgasmic
16-10-2014, 09:29 AM
If above 18, the basic law applies

( prostituition is legal in singapore )

AAdam
16-10-2014, 03:22 PM
Hi All,

Allow me to share my humble view:

1) Prostitutes:
a) Have licensed = Legal.
b) No licensed = Illegal

2) Looking for Prostitutes:
a) Legal prostitutes = No offence committed.
b) Illegal prostitutes = An offence ( This is my personal view )
It is because what is the difference between an employer who employs an illegal worker different from us engaging illegal prostitutes? BOTH the illegal individuals, ie workers & FLs are providing a service that employer and us engaged them for. Why then the employer will be charged wherelse we will not be charged? If based on the same rationale of analysis, we will also be charged.

In the eyes of the law, we need to established whether; 1) An offence had been committed ? & 2} If so, what are the mitigating factors ? & then 3) Penalty, fines or sentencing then will be awarded.

If we extend our story line concerning illegal FLs, a few thoughts just come to mind for discussion:
1) Is she a illegal FLs or just ONS?
Ans: What are the statement of facts? ie the circumstances, facts or documents that prove what she said she is. That is why honesty is the best policy.

2) Has any business transactions or events or activity transpired or occurred? In this case of illegal FLs, has any sexual activity happened? Imagine I am sexually impotent and was caught in a hotel room with a illegal FLs?

3) CASH is just a means of exchange. A more appropriate litmus test will be: Was there any benefits derived? Cash is one of the benefits. Imagine I don't pay in cash, but I give her gifts, like bags, handphones, watches, cars or houses. Also, the relevance and relativity of the value of benefits will be taken into considerations too.

In conclusion,
Law is based on reasonable doubts and also ask yourself: What would a reasonable person do, behave, act under such circumstance.

Hope that I never bored all of you. If I do, my apology.