PDA

View Full Version : Overseas Abortion (Good and safe clinics recce)

IwantbustyKim
13-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Hello bros! My classmate recently got pregnant by her BF and she's looking for abortion options overseas because her family is

Devoutly Catholic so super anti birth control and obviously anti-abortion
Happen to be all medical professionals so don't want to do it in SG for fear of ppl they know

They are both thinking of going overseas on the pretext of a holiday to do the deed. Has anyone been in the same situation before (unlikely I hope...). Helping her with the research, I found some countries like:

S.Korea (few english speaking doctors)
Australia (only a few states)
U.K (Quite expensive)
Thailand (Cheap but not sure if safe)
Hong Kong (Comparable to singapore)

dresden
27-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Cant believe this went unnoticed, so was there any decision? I suggest safety is important, and even if its expensive, its worth the effort

IwantbustyKim
27-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Cant believe this went unnoticed, so was there any decision? I suggest safety is important, and even if its expensive, its worth the effort

My friend is heading to HongKong to do the deed (Amidst the riots) at a private hospital.

Only sucky thing is she would have to go twice or stay for at least 2 weeks before they can approve the op.

Abortion is apparently illegal in many states in Australia unless there is a very good reason (like Baby endanger the mother etc)

cpgoer
28-10-2014, 12:01 AM
Malacca, Malaysia. The biggest private hospital in Malacca. Google it.

IwantbustyKim
28-10-2014, 12:05 AM
Malacca, Malaysia. The biggest private hospital in Malacca. Google it.

My friend don't trust Malaysia doctors... Private or not....

notanexpert
28-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Your other options are China, US and Canada.