PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for scrub

acesparx
06-10-2014, 11:43 AM
Hi guys , lately i got into an life threatening accident and currently my right arm have probs reaching my back. Im currently abit phobia tha my back not wash properly, since i DO wash my whole body but with difficulty lah.

So im asking bros here if any of u guys can recommend HP/MP with good scrubs and maybe experiences. It do not need to be with specials or thou have then its a plus :)

Cost wise also a lil tight so not as grand like $100< will be good. Thx bros.

power69
07-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Hi guys , lately i got into an life threatening accident and currently my right arm have probs reaching my back. Im currently abit phobia tha my back not wash properly, since i DO wash my whole body but with difficulty lah.

So im asking bros here if any of u guys can recommend HP/MP with good scrubs and maybe experiences. It do not need to be with specials or thou have then its a plus :)

hc , spa , can go there once a while, dont waste money ,just to get it scrub.
buy a scrub stick with sponge, can get from watson, or else where.
have a nice scrub at home.
with warm water, and soap.

similan94
08-10-2014, 10:14 AM
The tonnes of dead skin that flakes off the body onto the scrub, make sure you thoroughly clean it or risk some skin disease or rashes.

acesparx
08-10-2014, 01:21 PM
NOTED. thx fer the advice bros.

HotSpot881
09-10-2014, 03:58 AM

Rejuvenate SPA @Jalan Klapa,
they ask you go lay down on a leather bed and will scrub and will wash you like a little baby...:p