PDA

View Full Version : urgent help needed

smoker
29-09-2014, 09:13 AM
Dear fellow samsters,
I was told to go KL for business assignment last min notice.
now in KL sentral area, only to find wifi...

Appreciate fellow bros / kind souls to guide me the advice to have some field games around this area.

Thank you in advance for the PM.

Will up the kind souls.

lostlilvirg
29-09-2014, 10:29 AM
KL sentral? a bit hard leh that area.

take the train go to midvalley and into cititel. THen go to their spa :p

smoker
29-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Thanks bro for your reply.

I hope i haf the time to travel after meetings to relax myself. Any recommendations?
What's the damage like?

Appreciate more inputs..

lostlilvirg
29-09-2014, 02:01 PM
I haven't been there myself, so I can't say what it's like. hehehe, it is the only place i can think of that's somewhat near you though. You can check the reviews here:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=33103&page=115

To get there, just hope on the KTM train and get to Midvalley. The entrance to Cititel is on the ground floor, opposite uniqlo. It should be no more than 15 mins train ride, EXCLUDING the time needed to wait for the train. lol

SOrry I can't help more, I usually cheong around puchong area, but i do feel that the spa would help you relax as well after your day at work

Good luck bro!

lostlilvirg
29-09-2014, 02:07 PM
hop*

and yeah central and midvalley are like one station apart, so not even a 5 min journey, provided the train doesn't make you wait. :p

smoker
29-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Thanks brather...

Very muach appreciated.. Wil UP u tonight.

Where is puchong?

lostlilvirg
29-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Puchong is in Selangor. Maybe 20 mins drive from Midvalley without traffic.

I usually go for massage there when I'm in the mood.

I"m going to afk now though, so might not be able to answer your questions. You can try your luck (if you want to go to Puchong) by calling MrYang at 018-3737745. Sometimes he's busy and doesn't answer calls/messages. He can give you directions if he's available.

But it's just a one hour massage + fuck there, I feel that it's not really worth your trip to travel so far unless you really want to. The massage is NOT piano, and I'd go with mryang's suggestions usually. Haven't been there for a few months so I'm not sure who's available nowadays.

Have fun tonight! :D

smoker
29-09-2014, 02:52 PM
Thanks for your advice

Happy week ahead

smoker
30-09-2014, 10:12 PM
bro lostlilvirg, up u as promised.

lostlilvirg
30-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Thanks bro :)

hope you had a good time!