PDA

View Full Version : Damm pissed yesterday

hAvAnAs
27-12-2005, 04:43 PM
spoilt my chiong mood.. was walking around GL lor 16 and 18.. around 11:30.. looking for some $40 tom yum

went into this house.. i think was the green color one..intersection of lor 18 and westerhout road.. the corner house one..i think was house 54.. then go inside..see all the tomyums.. in my opinion all cannot make it.. so turn and walk away..then heard this OKT say loudly.. "not nice also no need give me this 55 cent face what.. like my girls very bad lydat... knn you must see your own figure also what"

cb.. i know i am fat la.. but this is how he treat customer ah? in my opinion, the girls dun suit my taste.. so i just walk away.. my face is lydat one, no expression.. bei tahan man..spoilt my whole mood for the night. next time, won't try $40 one liao..no customer service one.. at least i pay $80 or $150.. cb somemore got tea to drink and free sweets :mad:

milkman
27-12-2005, 05:16 PM
bro hAvAnAs... dun let one bad apple spoil the whole basket :) there are many other cat40 houses with much better OKT/ladies. many FRs in here also, can read and go to the more recommended ones :D

Take care.

The_Unrepentant
27-12-2005, 05:19 PM
cb.. i know i am fat la.. but this is how he treat customer ah? in my opinion, the girls dun suit my taste.. so i just walk away.. my face is lydat one, no expression.. bei tahan man..spoilt my whole mood for the night. next time, won't try $40 one liao..no customer service one.. at least i pay $80 or $150.. cb somemore got tea to drink and free sweets

Wat sweet u like?Next time i meet u. give u tea and sweet.u give me $150.:D

middleday
27-12-2005, 06:39 PM
relax bro........

ignore them la....

thaivisitor
27-12-2005, 09:17 PM
spoilt my chiong mood.. was walking around GL lor 16 and 18.. around 11:30.. looking for some $40 tom yum

went into this house.. i think was the green color one..intersection of lor 18 and westerhout road.. the corner house one..i think was house 54.. then go inside..see all the tomyums.. in my opinion all cannot make it.. so turn and walk away..then heard this OKT say loudly.. "not nice also no need give me this 55 cent face what.. like my girls very bad lydat... knn you must see your own figure also what"

cb.. i know i am fat la.. but this is how he treat customer ah? in my opinion, the girls dun suit my taste.. so i just walk away.. my face is lydat one, no expression.. bei tahan man..spoilt my whole mood for the night. next time, won't try $40 one liao..no customer service one.. at least i pay $80 or $150.. cb somemore got tea to drink and free sweets
bro, can you describe the guy?

As one of my friends is the partner there, and if it is him, I think I will let him know that he shouldn't have comment and behave in such a manner.

Cheers
Tee Vee

kuku07
27-12-2005, 09:46 PM
Well bro... some OKT there are like that manz... my regular houseo ne even worse... he will sing sultra to those customer he dun like... anyway some house i go the girls got give me drinks leh.. got milo, green tea etc... some got sweet too... :)

hAvAnAs
28-12-2005, 01:18 AM

As one of my friends is the partner there, and if it is him, I think I will let him know that he shouldn't have comment and behave in such a manner.

Cheers
Tee Vee

let me recall.. i think he is abit balding.. but still got hair la.. he got a belly.. typical uncle loh.. then speak hokkien in a very loud voice one.. i remember when i go there got 2 ppl at the door.. one of them was him. didn't notice how the other one looked like also.

well, if u happen to have a chance to tell him. kindly remind him that there is a forum going on here and 1 bad word can really spread like wildfire.. bad for business in my opinion.. update him about "technology" and the internet. :)

hAvAnAs
28-12-2005, 01:20 AM

Cheers
Tee Vee

let me recall.. i think he is abit balding.. but still got hair la.. he got a belly.. typical uncle loh.. then speak hokkien in a very loud voice one.. i remember when i go there got 2 ppl at the door.. one of them was him. didn't notice how the other one looked like also.

well, if u happen to have a chance to tell him. kindly remind him that there is a forum going on here and 1 bad word can really spread like wildfire.. bad for business in my opinion.. update him about "technology" and the internet. :)

tobi69
28-12-2005, 01:30 AM
then heard this OKT say loudly.. "not nice also no need give me this 55 cent face what.. like my girls very bad lydat... knn you must see your own figure also what"

Chill bro,the okt there all have attitude problem!!experience it also!!maybe pressure due to lack of bisness...hahaha

littlejohn
28-12-2005, 12:59 PM
then heard this OKT say loudly.. "not nice also no need give me this 55 cent face what.. like my girls very bad lydat... knn you must see your own figure also what"

Chill bro,the okt there all have attitude problem!!experience it also!!maybe pressure due to lack of bisness...hahaha

Pressure due to lack of business? Then they should even work on their customer service. I have also counter these B4 (see thread under attitude OKT) they reject me just becos I don't want to go in initially)

OIOIO
31-12-2005, 09:49 AM
You won't get to earn my money because you don't know how to entertain me.
But at S$40 per shot, I think I also give up hoping for any good services hahaa.
If you are really unhappy about it, avoid it. He's the loser, not you. Somemore, you should be proud because you saved S$40 hahaha! Happy New Year!! :D

redlord
31-12-2005, 10:06 AM

YAH ,bro ,do post here ! which hse and which OKT ,we bend him :D , they think our money easy to earn huh ! CB ! i up u lol

milkman
31-12-2005, 10:07 AM
... He's the loser, not you. Somemore, you should be proud because you saved S$40 hahaha! ...
very true :)

berg51
01-01-2006, 03:17 AM

If the OKT don't improve on the customer service, I think I have to stop visiting the place again.
cheers

CumKing
01-01-2006, 05:03 AM
,we bend him :D , they think our money easy to earn huh !

" Bend " him?

Teach him yoga or break him into 2 pieces? Kekeke..

New Year's Day Mirth,

CK

demarco
01-01-2006, 06:07 AM
" Bend " him?

Teach him yoga or break him into 2 pieces? Kekeke..

New Year's Day Mirth,

CK

than okt house become L shape!!

Happy new yr

demarco
01-01-2006, 06:13 AM

Aiya no need to teach them how to run their bussiness, put up the house number to inform everyone. Let see how much bussiness will they lost.

piranahpg
01-01-2006, 10:49 PM

went into this house.. i think was the green color one..intersection of lor 18 and westerhout road.. the corner house one..i think was house 54..

I have a feeling you are talking about the house that is the sole cat40 house in that row, after which there is the intersection and than other cat 40 houses.

Well if we are both talking about the same house, than I think I agree with you. This OKT now very different. I used to be a regular in his place before my 'temp retirement' from the geylang scene from mid 2004. He used to be a real sweet guy, but now seems to have changed...

Jackdaniel80
07-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Tats right, Hse 54,at the corner of the road, i also have similar experience,i walked in look see, not suitable then walk out, as i was walking out, he made sarcastic remarks. CAn't stand him, L18 Hse 40 OKT also, my friend went in called his ger, as he was paying before going upstairs, he told my friend 80 dollars, don't have 40 dollars here one, LL, don't want to create trouble so just pay loh, Hse 38 and the hse next to it one also like that, they only allow specific customers to go into their hse, got chase away by them when we want to view their gers, most of the okts more or less got similar attitude problem one.

ProjectSawadee
07-01-2006, 02:51 PM
L18 Hse 40 OKT also, my friend went in called his ger, as he was paying before going upstairs, he told my friend 80 dollars, don't have 40 dollars here one, LL, don't want to create trouble so just pay loh, Hse 38 and the hse next to it one also like that, they only allow specific customers to go into their hse,

L18H40 is cat 40 one mah since when only $80? sure or not? or u friend asked for 2 session? or 2 gals? i been there many times but the OKTs are ok mah. can do some special arrangement some more. i am not here to defend him la but sound strange lor.:confused:

Pierre
07-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Tats right, Hse 54,at the corner of the road, i also have similar experience,i walked in look see, not suitable then walk out, as i was walking out, he made sarcastic remarks. CAn't stand him, L18 Hse 40 OKT also, my friend went in called his ger, as he was paying before going upstairs, he told my friend 80 dollars, don't have 40 dollars here one, LL, don't want to create trouble so just pay loh, Hse 38 and the hse next to it one also like that, they only allow specific customers to go into their hse, got chase away by them when we want to view their gers, most of the okts more or less got similar attitude problem one.
Im not a racist but is yr fren a malay or indian? Cos got 1 time i go wif my camp mates den the L18H40 okt say to me yr frenz ah tis an neh i say ya why? He cannot go in ah we don entertain him wan den my frenz who knows how to speak and listen hokkien tell the okt back nvm i oso not interested wif yr gers and we walk to L866 there:(

newton
07-01-2006, 05:19 PM
Im not a racist but is yr fren a malay or indian? Cos got 1 time i go wif my camp mates den the L18H40 okt say to me yr frenz ah tis an neh i say ya why? He cannot go in ah we don entertain him wan den my frenz who knows how to speak and listen hokkien tell the okt back nvm i oso not interested wif yr gers and we walk to L866 there:(

Next time, tell the OKT of L18H40 in Hokkien to get special approval from anti-vice to put a signage "NO LOCALS OR DOGS ALLOW, ONLY JAPS ARE WELCOME".:mad:

Pierre
07-01-2006, 05:26 PM
Next time, tell the OKT of L18H40 in Hokkien to get special approval from anti-vice to put a signage "NO LOCALS OR DOGS ALLOW, ONLY JAPS ARE WELCOME".:mad:
Haha Maybe put a sign only chinese and japs allowed:p

Jackdaniel80
07-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Bro project sawadee, I am sure my friend went for one ger and one shot, cos he came out after around 25 minutes like that, worse of all, he didn’t have the chance to enter the ‘hole’ at all, cos he cummed during bj, really a waste of money for him, and Bro pierre, ya, you are right, my friend is an indian, it really does make a difference? Most of the OKTs once see you walk out of his house without calling their gers, their faces will change and will make sarcastic remarks, no customer service at all, now I have to think twice before going into any houses to eat ‘tom yam’ again, really hate it when those okts show attitude.

piranahpg
07-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Most of the OKTs once see you walk out of his house without calling their gers, their faces will change and will make sarcastic remarks, no customer service at all, now I have to think twice before going into any houses to eat ‘tom yam’ again, really hate it when those okts show attitude.

Nowadays the garmen is focusing alot on customer service, I hope things improve. Maybe they will have special 're-training' for OKTs, maybe NTUC can look into this. Also many articles in the papers seem to suggest that the election is around the corner, maybe we can bring up this OKT problem to the MPs when they come for their walkabout. Regarding the OKT treating Indian and Malay customers badly, we can propose to the garmen to amend the sedition act or maybe come up with a 'Geylang act' or 'OKT act' just to handle the racist issues in geylang.

unix
08-01-2006, 07:53 PM
also kena once before. go in and dont really suit my taste, walk off and OKT shouted, " aiyo, u wan u come next time, during chinese new yr, and perform lion dance, and i will give u 1 red packet" .. :(

i mean wat the hell, see dont wan, also kena fire..

ProjectSawadee
08-01-2006, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=Jackdaniel80]Bro project sawadee, I am sure my friend went for one ger and one shot, cos he came out after around 25 minutes like that, worse of all, he didn’t have the chance to enter the ‘hole’ at all, cos he cummed during bj, really a waste of money for him, and Bro pierre, ya, you are right, my friend is an indian, it really does make a difference? QUOTE]

Icic bro JD80 ur friend indian no wonder la. if not wrong house 38 and 40 don't take indians. that is what i heard from more exp bros. anyway suay la.

cheers
PS

shit8
08-01-2006, 11:05 PM
aiyohz...they give u attitude juz walk away lor...hmm they cnt touch u wad rite..

geylangbonker
08-01-2006, 11:33 PM
If the OKT don't improve on the customer service, I think I have to stop visiting the place again.
cheers

yes bro...u have to ...we patronise the house just because of the gals quality and servicewise not to see those okt faces......just drop it ..in fact a lot of us also know there are many tom yum houses in Gl ....if willing to top up more to enjoy cat 150-cat 100 categories....dun get piss up bacause of this idiot okt...
he definitely will suffer poor business ...!:p

geylangbonker
08-01-2006, 11:42 PM
Nowadays the garmen is focusing alot on customer service, I hope things improve. Maybe they will have special 're-training' for OKTs, maybe NTUC can look into this. Also many articles in the papers seem to suggest that the election is around the corner, maybe we can bring up this OKT problem to the MPs when they come for their walkabout. Regarding the OKT treating Indian and Malay customers badly, we can propose to the garmen to amend the sedition act or maybe come up with a 'Geylang act' or 'OKT act' just to handle the racist issues in geylang.

hello...
you pay for service for the gals.....why the hell you spout nonsense here...!By the way.....do you owe the geylang house prostition business on the whole...!If you like you can proposed to antivice section and they will handle your complaints.....!:p

Marksman
11-01-2006, 05:31 PM

cb.. i know i am fat la.. but this is how he treat customer ah? in my opinion, the girls dun suit my taste.. so i just walk away.. my face is lydat one, no expression.. bei tahan man..spoilt my whole mood for the night. next time, won't try $40 one liao..no customer service one.. at least i pay $80 or $150.. cb somemore got tea to drink and free sweets :mad:

Strongly agree with u that some of the $40 cat OKT really pissed off customer service,anyway dun be discourage by one fucking rotten apple and spoilt the mood.Cheers

wayfarer
11-01-2006, 07:16 PM
next time go in a large group lor then okt see so many customer will think twice about chasing them away - $$$ talk rite?

another tip is if u r a repeat or regular u get better treatment. hope that helps.

hoosdathu
16-02-2006, 10:41 PM
a bit surprised to hear of such bad service from L18 H54 OKT.

to be honest, i've not patronised H54 for long time already (now mostly cheong batam n indo FL along L10/12/24) but last time i went, the OKT there quite ok. a younger one (ard 40yo i think) could even describe as friendly, can just go in n look see, no obligations. but of course don't give a 'nose-up' look if the gals CMI in ur eyes lah... just smile n exit usually ok for me.

as a side note, i boycott one WH hse for 2 yrs liao bcos of the fat OKT with moustache (not sure, H12 if not wrong), also say things like "no $ to cheong don't here lah". not seen him inside the few times i passed by recently, so maybe not working there any more. if so, i might try the hse see again.