PDA

View Full Version : Gaoya young young vietnam lady

meteor5115
18-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Few week no go this shop today visit this shop see have few young young vietnam lady sit in front the shop, i went in the shop but this time is one myammer boy counter, lucky i know malay and he also can speak very well :D after he recommend me package so i tell him choose beautiful one then i can the package, he say no problem. he call one of the outside come in, i hear him ask her number 9. she smile for me and i see she very young, and she body also nice, then i pay the package and follow her go up. And i choose the VIP so i can shower inside then the girl also help me shower, after finish then lie in the bed enjoy the massage. i ask her many thing but she just smile only and very funny girl. by the way i just come to enjoy after she finish then take out al the cloth then enjoy the b2b, but she very young she nipple is different other girl, is not soft… i don't know how to use english to explain it… is young nipple she also blow job for me, is too young but she already trying to do the best. i no regret to try her. after finish she also help me shower and clean. she number is 9. next time ask my fren come together try another.

biebyjannes
18-09-2014, 10:35 PM
hey bro what the price of the package ?

Bozz
18-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Bro.Care to share the location?

rompingread
19-09-2014, 03:15 AM
Few week no go this shop today visit this shop see have few young young vietnam lady sit in front the shop, i went in the shop but this time is one myammer boy counter, lucky i know malay and he also can speak very well :D after he recommend me package so i tell him choose beautiful one then i can the package, he say no problem. he call one of the outside come in, i hear him ask her number 9. she smile for me and i see she very young, and she body also nice, then i pay the package and follow her go up. And i choose the VIP so i can shower inside then the girl also help me shower, after finish then lie in the bed enjoy the massage. i ask her many thing but she just smile only and very funny girl. by the way i just come to enjoy after she finish then take out al the cloth then enjoy the b2b, but she very young she nipple is different other girl, is not soft… i don't know how to use english to explain it… is young nipple she also blow job for me, is too young but she already trying to do the best. i no regret to try her. after finish she also help me shower and clean. she number is 9. next time ask my fren come together try another.

bro meteor5115... can PM the MP shop name & location...thxs in advance

ifug
29-09-2014, 10:12 PM
Bro, can share more info?

roadpeople
01-10-2014, 03:38 AM
Bro plz Pm me the address.Thks

Any fj:)

waterhorse
01-10-2014, 07:27 AM
bro
pls pm me the address
thx

edwardwen
01-10-2014, 07:40 AM
Bro pm address please. Thks

Scorpion5102
03-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Bro pm address please. Thks

Maimai
04-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Bro pls pm the location and damage.

Damnccthis
09-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Hi, can share the location and name ? Thanks

cyrilz87
21-10-2014, 06:14 PM
this is fuck off okt try to promote and cheat customer beware guys

69Sniper
30-10-2014, 05:09 PM

brudder u sure???:confused: he did share wif me & i oso just upz his pts but i haven go yet :o

banana81sg
30-10-2014, 06:45 PM

what happen?

Cliven
30-10-2014, 09:41 PM
bro can share ctc ?

zhiwei933
05-12-2014, 03:03 PM

Bro can pm me the name of the shop and address ?

alvink85
16-12-2014, 06:28 PM
The shop should be behind kfc at taman gaya. Counter guy speak malay and few package to choose from ranging from normal massage to fj. Went there yesterday and opt for b2b massage. Anyway, below is the short fr

Number: 7
Looks: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Hj: 7/10
Gfe:9/10
Dmg: rm150

alvink85
16-12-2014, 10:01 PM
The shop should be behind taman gaya kfc. Went there yesterday. Counter guy speak malay and package from normal massage to fj. Choose b2b massage and below is the short fr

Number:7
Looks: 6/10
Body:7/10
B2b: 5/10 piano type massage
Hj:7/10
Gfe:9/10
Damage: rm150
Rtf: yes but will try others

FanCheong
31-12-2014, 02:05 AM
There is another one same row with KFC taman gaya also got massage but not sure got special or not. Then another one near the Malay buffer opposite just next to the car wash also got another massage and all are thai but not sure got FJ or HJ.

waterhorse
31-12-2014, 07:40 AM
There is another one same row with KFC taman gaya also got massage but not sure got special or not. Then another one near the Malay buffer opposite just next to the car wash also got another massage and all are thai but not sure got FJ or HJ.

this Thai massage only provide massage and HJ
Massage @RM 58.00 +
HJ @RM50.00 (with clothing but can roaming)
HJ @RM80.00 (W/o clothing ofcos can roaming)

Enzo1981
22-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Can anyone share with me the address?