PDA

View Full Version : Geylang SW

pirate
23-12-2005, 02:53 AM
I had difficulty when last visited Sgn-geylang area trying to negotiate prices.
Many bros gave price ranges for PRC, Indo gals. But somehow I was not able to even come close to getting those prices.(maybe high season?)
Indo and thai gals suppose to be cheaper option, but found they wanted PRC prices (they wanted $90 for 90min) and PRC prices were quoted over 110 for 1 hour only?
Only ones that were cheap were the ladyboys--but I'm not into that.
OK, I admit I am not a great negotiator but prices seem too high.
Can anyone suggest what the normal (real) prices should be for Indo, Thai, PRC and other gals in this area and possibly how to actually get them at that price.
Also, What should I be offering if want them Overnite and are they available early in the evening for LT.
Thanks

PS: before U bros comment, Letting U know I am not fat and ugly but not handsome--just an average looking asian guy. So gals have no need to run away from me or double price me. He he

Garage1
23-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Take this - ZAP

pirate
25-12-2005, 04:09 AM
Bro Garage, like your style! Unlike some backstabber. CHEERS!

Bro pirate, looking at ur Joining date. This should be ur playground already. Dun ask this kind of question. U r inviting arty bombardment.:(

Bros, dont really care for points etc. not my style. So zap away if thats your style.
Only looking for info important to me when I do get the chance to go back to Singapore. I do read the post but usually not much updates on this subject. I was relying on past post and like I stated, got burned. Apparently some bros here have the same attitude as the SW I met. Burn Burn the foreign asians. Always thought these forums were meant to help not hinder.

BTW: I only ask because Sgn not my "playground" although I wish it were, as I do not even live in Asia. Only get a chance to visit there once a year at most to visit relatives (due to expensive cost to travel and time from Toronto,Canada).--which is why my personal experiences in Sgn is limited. So when I do visit, my time there is limited as I need to sneak away from relatives to have fun. so must have best info for cheonging- and thats all I'm asking for.

Also please note that this thread is open to all who wish to share experiences and FR on the SW topic.
The more we all share on this topic, the more we all can learn.
pirate

sammyboyfor
25-12-2005, 05:48 AM
Also please note that this thread is open to all who wish to share experiences and FR on the SW topic.
pirate

This section is for dicussions and reports regarding LEGAL Geylang broads only.

Garage1
25-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Bros, dont really care for points etc. not my style. So zap away if thats your style.
Only looking for info important to me when I do get the chance to go back to Singapore. I do read the post but usually not much updates on this subject. I was relying on past post and like I stated, got burned. Apparently some bros here have the same attitude as the SW I met. Burn Burn the foreign asians. Always thought these forums were meant to help not hinder.

BTW: I only ask because Sgn not my "playground" although I wish it were, as I do not even live in Asia. Only get a chance to visit there once a year at most to visit relatives (due to expensive cost to travel and time from Toronto,Canada).--which is why my personal experiences in Sgn is limited. So when I do visit, my time there is limited as I need to sneak away from relatives to have fun. so must have best info for cheonging- and thats all I'm asking for.

pirate

yawn!!!!! pls dont waste the bandwidth!