PDA

View Full Version : Geylang Fish Tank Type in JB?

sgcheehongkia
14-09-2014, 03:37 PM
Bros, any place that is like geylang type? Fish tank or direct bonk, no need massage? Go there n many lady come n u choose the girl n bonk. This type? Have to intro? Please PM. Many Thank You

*FiReWoRkS*
17-09-2014, 12:06 AM
i also hope they have something like what you described but i think the chances are very low. the closest would be those walk up apartments or streetwalkers around jalan wong ah fook which im not even sure you would want to try after seeing them.

moreover even if they have such setups i dont think it will be very much cheaper than the SGD$50 we have in Geylang cos JB is really getting more and more exp yet no proportionate increase in quality when it comes to cheonging :(

Grounded Eagle
18-09-2014, 03:14 AM
Bros, any place that is like geylang type? Fish tank or direct bonk, no need massage? Go there n many lady come n u choose the girl n bonk. This type? Have to intro? Please PM. Many Thank You

Yes, there are brothels located in pte houses in JB similar to Geylang style. But you need to have the inside contacts to know where they are as these houses change locations every few months. Each house has an average of between 3-10 girls mostly local Chinese and rooms provided. Prices vary depending on the age of the girl and services provided.. :p

Star_lite
21-09-2014, 04:06 AM
Some are at condos... There are also some with Thai ladies and the price are also much lower ... But I lost my contacts Liao... Any bros here to share or intro the okts to me??? Greatly appreciated...

milks76
21-09-2014, 02:55 PM
I am also interested to know. :D

sengsensei
30-09-2014, 10:52 AM
Jb got fish tank type?? anyone pls pm contact.. TQVM in advance

apple77
01-10-2014, 02:52 AM
I'm interested too. would really appreciate if anyone could share any details. PM me. Thanks!

Yubaba
01-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Pls pm me too!

ShadowRiders
01-10-2014, 08:44 PM
You guys are damn funny :D

These fish tanks are not really fish tanks where the girls sit inside a glass room. It is just a house or condo where some girls stay and accept clients. It is not a place where anybody can just walk in to view the girls as it is a private house. You need to have someone familiar to the girls or okt to bring you there and let you into the house or condo. So what if you manage to get the location and contact? They do not know you and will not let you in.

massagelover11
13-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Yes. Got one-- chiangmai massage. you go in tell them you look for ah moi(girl). Captain clap hand got 15 girls stand in front parade. Captain say "the 10 on your left $140rm. those on right 170rm. Got Vietnam, thai and china. The 170rm are better grade. Room included... "is at taman bayu puteri. before permas jaya. before the bridge over the river to permas jaya, there is a PETRONAS station. in front of petrol station turn left and you see condo on right and 3 storey shophouse on your left. it is at the last cornor shophouse.:D happy cheonging...

mark6634
14-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Can pm bro pls

Sportist
15-10-2014, 02:21 PM
Yes, there are brothels located in pte houses in JB similar to Geylang style. But you need to have the inside contacts to know where they are as these houses change locations every few months. Each house has an average of between 3-10 girls mostly local Chinese and rooms provided. Prices vary depending on the age of the girl and services provided.. :p

Ok thanks bro for this info

BonkingKaki
15-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Yes. Got one-- chiangmai massage. you go in tell them you look for ah moi(girl). Captain clap hand got 15 girls stand in front parade. Captain say "the 10 on your left $140rm. those on right 170rm. Got Vietnam, thai and china. The 170rm are better grade. Room included... "is at taman bayu puteri. before permas jaya. before the bridge over the river to permas jaya, there is a PETRONAS station. in front of petrol station turn left and you see condo on right and 3 storey shophouse on your left. it is at the last cornor shophouse.:D happy cheonging...

Yes, this place fits the criteria set by the TS perfectly.
I've been there recently myself and the girl's quality are not bad too :)

IwanU
16-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Hi bros,
PM me if there is such lobang. Going to JB during Deepavali holiday

123easy
17-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Have been recommended to try Songkla Thai, besides Tea Garden at Permas Jaya... an OKT that I know previously.

Can view the girls before commit :)

ggyy88
02-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Got tis kind of kang tao?? can pm me more detail? thx in advance bro.