PDA

View Full Version : My Long-Time Suspicions That ( ISIS ) Is A Jewish Creation & Why It's Created......

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-09-2014, 04:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

of course when I say Jewish, it means Israel and the Jewish-controlled West..........

the world has gotten bored of Al-Qaeda (another Jewish creation) since they're quiet for too long plus they haven't got any territory to call their own..........

ISIS has lots of territory so potentially they can do a lot more..........and can spread fear in Western countries by getting mooselimps in Western countries to join them to create trouble in the West or join the fight in Syria........

ISIS is created to give mooselimps and Islam an even worse impression and to spread fear so Westerners will not object to their countries' military actions in middle east......

eventually, it'll lead to the independence of the Kurds in Iraq so Western oil companies can dominate oil industry there.............ISIS will then retreat to Syria to continue the Syrian civil war..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How could ISIS fighters maintain their internet connections and social media accounts without being tracked ?

How could ISIS outsmart the entire global intelligence community, putting the CIA and Israel's Mossad ?

How could ISIS rose quickly to power without anyone noticing ?

How could ISIS avoid technological surveillance of any kind as their images, faces, voices and actions are not tracked or recorded by those who can do it ?

Who's paying for all the weapons, food and supplies ? What about military training ?

Why hasn't ISIS attacked any Israeli targets ?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?189764-My-Long-Time-Suspicions-That-(-ISIS-)-Is-A-Jewish-Creation-amp-Why-It-s-Created&goto=newpost).