View Full Version : Jap Expatriate Kills ATB Wife & Son Before Suicide

Sammyboy RSS Feed
08-09-2014, 11:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Japanese man kills son, wife then commits suicide in Shenzhen, police say
Monday, 08 September, 2014, 5:21am

CRIME
Teddy Ng in Beijing [email protected]
A Japanese man committed suicide in Shenzhen after killing his wife and son, local police said yesterday.

The Baoan district police said on its official microblog the 39-year-old Japanese, identified only by his surname Hasegawa, had left a letter saying he could not bear domestic abuse by his wife and he had became emotionally upset.

He killed his wife on September 1, and his son on Saturday, and then committed suicide, police said, without giving details of how the violence was carried out.

Officers were contacted by the man's elder brother, who grew alarmed after he couldn't reach him.

"Because [I] cannot bear my wife's domestic violence, [I] lost my temper and killed her," the police statement quoted Hasegawa's note as saying.

A report posted on Sina.com's [1] Shenzhen social media gave a different account of events, saying the man's elder brother had asked a friend in Hong Kong to help check on the home on Saturday. When no one answered the door and telephone calls went unanswered, the housing estate management was alerted and a locksmith was called.

The body of the two-year-old boy was discovered in the living room and Hasegawa found hanged inside the toilet.

Police tried to contact his wife after checking the flat, but no one answered her phone. They found pieces of her body in a refrigerator, the report said.

The report, citing neighbours, said the wife, 23, was from Jiangsu province and had arrived at the housing estate in 2012. They said they had heard the couple quarrel constantly, and she had scratched her husband's face.

It said Hasegawa ran a factory in Baoan district.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?189604-Jap-Expatriate-Kills-ATB-Wife-amp-Son-Before-Suicide&goto=newpost).