Unearthed
07-09-2014, 02:06 AM
Looks like too much trouble :o

SuperInterested
05-01-2015, 03:46 AM
Interesting video :D

taxidriversg
05-01-2015, 10:48 AM
This is the right method to have an enjoyable anal intercourse. Currently my spouse penetrates his penis into my anal without condom. I use a strap-on to penetrate his anal too. Previously there was lots of mess on the condom. Now it is much neat and cleaner.

Yes FULLY agree with you that This is the right method to have an enjoyable anal intercourse and I can feel his cum inside me. It's such a turn-on to feel him throbbing inside my butt then I feel a warmth semen come over me. That's how I know when he cums. I don't go to the bathroom after. I love knowing I have him inside me.

he told me to bring my knees to my chest, I did so and he bent down and slowly licked my balls and moved towards my ass hole, I feel his tongue probing my tight horny asshole the warm wetness sends shivers around my groin and then a lubed finger slowly penetrates me. He adds more lube and inserts his finger again this time with more ease, he swirls his finger around and I start to relax, my analmuscles relax and I breathe deeply and slowly. He stands up and gets into position he looks at me and I look at him as he smiles at me as I feel the tip of his cock at the entrance to my lubes hole. . He runs it up and down between my cheeks then starts putting pressure on "You like being fucked in all your assholes, don't you? You want me to give you an orgasm more than you've ever wanted one in your life, don't you?" I moaned in agreement and positioned himself between my legs. I struggled but melted again as I felt the head of that hard cock of his pressing against my ass. He slid it around the opening for a minute, I moaned as I watched him start to push it into me. Only about five soft thrusts before he was withdrawing himself from me again, much to my dismay.. "I'm going to fuck the hell out of your ass, and you're going to cum over and over again." I simply nodded as my entire body trembled beneath him. I felt the tip of his cock enter my asshole and I moaned and threw my head back again as I was overcome with sheer ecstasy. Then I noticed he wasn't pushing deeper into my ass. I looked at him and saw him reaching for a lit candle that sat beside the bed

As he held the burning candle above me, I braced myself for the pleasurable pain of the hot wax pouring onto my skin. As he poured the wax all over my nipples , he thrust his cock hard into my ass, causing me to scream out as I begged for him to get me off. My back was arching again, pushing my body back up to him, begging for more wax and for him to pinch my nipples. "Oh my God, fuck me darling!!! I can't take it anymore. FUCK ME!" I screamed these words over and over again as he slammed his cock in and out of my tight asshole. He was driving me closer and closer, the fucking of my ass was driving me wild, and the hot wax being dripped onto my nipples

I screamed out again, as his thumb and forefinger pinched the nipple tightly. My body shook as I came hard, nearly pushing his cock out of me. He held it in place with his body and kept pounding my ass. Tell me you love it. Tell me you always want a cock in your ass. TELL ME!" He said sternly to me."I love it, Darling. I can't get enough. I love what you do to me. I want to feel your cum in my ass. I want you to make me your Sult I love how you fuck my holes And as he continued as he rolled my nipples between his fingers, pinching and squeezing them.I felt like I was being fucked from all angles...and, in essence, I was in sexual heaven

One more pinch of my nipples and two more thrusts into my ass and he brought me to ( autocum again ) orgasm to the forefront. Before I even realized it was about to happen, I was suddenly cumming without my soft dick been touch. I came harder than I've ever cum in my entire life I could even feel my ass contracting around his dick as waves of pleasure coursed through my body from head to toe. I felt as though I was going to cum forever as the aftershocks of my orgasm continued to ripple through me. "Yes, yes, yes!" don't stop don't stop He continued pinching my nipples until it hurt and pumped away at my horny asshole as I locked my arms around his neck and kissed him softly on the lips as he pulled me close The look of passion on his face was as strong as I'm sure the look on mine was.I could feel the heat all the way up and down his shaft as he fucked me. he picked up the pace and was soon fucking me with intensity. I could hear myself moaning and I never wanted it to end.

He reached down with his hand and started stroking my soft dick again which stay soft all the way. Within minutes my soft dick exploded again with waterly cum than I had seen in a long time, coating his hand and my stomach. he smiled and said "well, I guess you must be enjoying it." That much was obvious. He continued to fuck me on and on, long hard strokes.and let me lick his hand and finger clean as The feeling of our naked bodies rubbing and sliding with each other is totally arousing and sensual to me. The feeling was so shiok and I love every second that being violate by him and he kept moaning while pushing his dick into my ass and his facial expression tell me that he is enjoying fucking my ass as he hitched my legs up and I wrapped them around his ass.

and all I could feel was this happiness at being able to take it in my ass, of being able to please him. I'm born to please horny men and the realization struck me that nothing had made me happier in my entire life than the feeling of having this nice raw cock sheathed in my rectum. I started to push back with each shove and we fell into a beautiful rythm as I pushed up with every thrust of his. His cockhead was beginning to stimulate my prostate With every thrust of his, He was burying deeper into my ass. I wrapped my legs even tighter around his waist and screamed Give me your cock Darling, rip me open and brand me as your slut!''. Smiling as he replied '' Your ass is now mine baby. I'm gonna use it as whenever I want to and youre gonna beg me for this cock every day.'' I could see stars with the pleasure that my rectum was getting at being fuck raw by him. He gyrated his hips and explored every corner of my rectum, ravaging me from the inside as I moaned. The intensity of being fucked raw is a feeling that I can't do justice to with a written description. The feeling is something that you need to have experienced to completely understand.

'' Im close baby, Im gonna cum inside your ass'' screamed as he continued fucking the living daylights out of me. He was dripping with sweat and I was licking at the salty sheen that covered his perfect face and chest. I felt him start to jerk uncontrolably as I felt his cock shoot its load within me. coated my rectum with his searing hot cum and I swear I thought that my insides were on fire I felt every single contraction of his pulsating cock as he filled my asshole with his cum. It spurted against my ass walls again and again, until I felt him subside, the ooze of the massive dose of cum slipping it's way out of my tightest opening as he began to relax I was now feel officially as a real womem as he slowly regained his composure and his cock started to pull out of my ass. Coming out, I felt his cum flowing down my ass.

As He leaned in to kiss me and 'Did you you have a good time?' he asked. 'Yes, thank you so much. It really was amazing' 'How does it feel now you have been raw in your ass?' he came back with. I told him 'you have made me feel so special just like a real women, I can honestly say it was my hottest, sexiest and most pleasing feeling I have ever felt in my life. I was so proud of myself I had stuck to my guns and made my dream come true and the sperm inside me was proof, I felt like I had just become a real women A warm feeling inside me told me that it was perfect,

We both lay there and laughed nervously gasping for breath.I couldn't believe how amazing it had felt I can't wait a repeat performance and feeling again This feeling is something that you need to have experienced to completely understand what is it like to feel like a real women in bed with a guy.

HeilFuhrer
07-01-2015, 05:06 AM
Looks like too much trouble :o

seems like it to me also