PDA

View Full Version : our lives are one dream that we are remembering

Sammyboy RSS Feed
02-09-2014, 08:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Suppose we have left the reincarnational cycle and moved on the other realities and endeavours, and evolved and grown into vastly different selves. In some “indescribably distant future”, for want of a better phrase, will we remember those intimate details of our present lives?

Will I remember my homely struggles, my earthly struggles one million years from now?

I think that we would remember having once existed in this dimension of reality, now a long-lost paradise, but we would have long forgotten those homely details and struggles. In order to recall and relish them again, we would have to send offshoots of ourselves into the physical dimension, and seed ourselves in this reality again just as we did so “the first time round”.

Then the lives that those independent selves live will help us recall what “it was once like”, and they, while exploring the physical realm “afresh” from their own unique and unassailable perspectives and pursuing their own independent dreams, ideals and goals, would also be living their physical lives on behalf of us.

And now, right now in this present moment-point, we, the “present selves” that we usually identify with, are also those “future selves” exploring physical reality on behalf of a nostalgic entity who wishes to recall and reminiscence.

The moment we have achieved something in life, the moment we have fulfilled a particular endeavour, we are immediately part of some “future self” re-experiencing and remembering that moment lovingly and nostalgically.

Indeed, as my teacher once said, "our lives are one dream that we are remembering".

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?189195-our-lives-are-one-dream-that-we-are-remembering&goto=newpost).