PDA

View Full Version : My Vietnamese Chinese Colleague

nakata10
14-12-2005, 01:42 AM
Pics of my sexy 24 year old Vietnamese Chinese colleague taken on a working trip to KL. She's quite a flirt even though she already has a bf here and another back home.

Pls tell me what you think of the pics (and her) and I will try to post more pics or even write a story about her if the response is good! ;)

Pls do not ask me for her contact and where she works! :p

nakata10
15-12-2005, 04:25 PM
Need to add another pic before my download access is activated! :D

Why no response? Like that then don't post already next time...sianzzz :confused:

Malefikus
16-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Need to add another pic before my download access is activated! :D

Why no response? Like that then don't post already next time...sianzzz :confused:

Have suck and fuck pics of the little slut that needs a horny fucker at every place...?

nakata10
19-12-2005, 09:31 PM
Have suck and fuck pics of the little slut that needs a horny fucker at every place...?

First, let me give you some background on my little office slut...

She claims that she only has sex with much older men whom she look up to and will never prostitute herself for money. Some of the men she claims she's had sex with include her uncle, brother-in-law, teachers, landlord and bosses (including me!) and has had around 10 sex partners since she lost her virginity to her uncle at 14! :eek:

Anyway, she's the one who came on to me first cos she wanted to rise faster in the company. How can one resist a horny SYT like her? ;)

Attached some pics of her giving me a BJ, please up my points if you like them and share your own experiences as well!

sammyboyfor
20-12-2005, 03:07 AM
She claims that she only has sex with much older men whom she look up to and will never prostitute herself for money. Some of the men she claims she's had sex with include her uncle, brother-in-law, teachers, landlord and bosses (including me!) and has had around 10 sex partners since she lost her virginity to her uncle at 14! :eek:

She certainly looks very very experienced at what she is doing.

Keep up the good work.:D

titts82002
21-12-2005, 05:16 AM
she's the one who came on to me first cos she wanted to rise faster in the company. How can one resist a horny SYT like her?

hm...seems that she is using her natural assets and skills learnt to up the ladder huh..

titts

nakata10
23-12-2005, 01:05 AM
hm...seems that she is using her natural assets and skills learnt to up the ladder huh..

titts

but too bad she's the only one i know of...some of the other gals at work are even 'hotter' esp the busty & young china production operators but they are not as 'friendly' and sexy as her...:rolleyes:

thefirstname
23-12-2005, 05:44 PM
but too bad she's the only one i know of...some of the other gals at work are even 'hotter' esp the busty & young china production operators but they are not as 'friendly' and sexy as her...:rolleyes:

Wow... can I join your company? Do you need a marketing guy? :p

shit8
23-12-2005, 07:34 PM
hey bro ..me also syt leh..but guy one haha...wanna employ any more workers =) hurhur

neway nice pics..havent been in this pic forum for long...jiayou!

nakata10
24-12-2005, 01:12 AM
well, will only hire female SYTs even if there's any openings! :) didn't know she would be so hot when offered her this job, definitely made the right choice! pity i only get to see her only once or twice a day unlike the more junior staff who work directly with her...lucky she only like older men...:D