PDA

View Full Version : Female readers on SBF

Sfan
30-08-2014, 05:30 PM
I'm just curious ...

SBF is predominantly a male oriented forum. I'm just wondering what female readers here use the forum for ?

Other than FLs advertising here .. female readers here are interested in ... what ?

SkyCarpenter
31-08-2014, 05:36 AM
Isn't it obvious ?

bebe69
31-08-2014, 07:15 AM
Isn't it obvious ?

Anything interesting!

ah rat
31-08-2014, 07:42 AM
Anything interesting!

Show your penis is more interesting for U :D

Sfan
31-08-2014, 10:33 AM
Any insights from females here ?

siri
31-08-2014, 12:46 PM
just to read stories bah. at least for me now lol

foxyapple
31-08-2014, 03:14 PM
mostly reading...

maybe... make friends?! :eek:

:D

Fapatron
31-08-2014, 03:31 PM
SBF is quite a versatile forum and community. Of course most of us associate it with sexual content but the forum has plenty of non-perverse discussions and threads as well. Plus its one of the bigger forum boards in Singapore so its just a gateway for locals to connect with each other online :)

mcyeoh
31-08-2014, 03:43 PM
I'm just curious ...

SBF is predominantly a male oriented forum. I'm just wondering what female readers here use the forum for ?

Other than FLs advertising here .. female readers here are interested in ... what ?
say the pathetic chink chonk..

bebe69
31-08-2014, 05:44 PM
SBF is quite a versatile forum and community. Of course most of us associate it with sexual content but the forum has plenty of non-perverse discussions and threads as well. Plus its one of the bigger forum boards in Singapore so its just a gateway for locals to connect with each other online :)

Totally agree thou i must admit some of the stories are interesting!

guess67
31-08-2014, 06:09 PM
To make friends :D

fion.18
31-08-2014, 06:12 PM
I started off wanting to read stories but along the way made some friends & gained a lot of insight to life :)

Happyx
31-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Read and gain insights

Jevv
31-08-2014, 07:43 PM
i came in here out of curiousity, i hv heard abt tis forum some time back b4 signing up for an account. I do agree some of the stories here r pretty interesting :p

Sfan
31-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Made friends ? As in friends whom you met up ?

Or friends on Sbf that we know from our nicks, those who dispense advice and experiences but whom we don't really know in real life ?

jennytan
31-08-2014, 10:56 PM
i came here partly because of curiosity, but nowadays i just read the stories here, pm friends and head into the chatroom to kill time :)

prettymannequin
31-08-2014, 11:25 PM
To while away, basically. Whether it's reading stories or rioting in the chatroom hahahah.

yuki-loves
31-08-2014, 11:28 PM
to make frens and read stories.... :D

Yakuza
01-09-2014, 12:50 AM
I think its good this thread started by TS for fem discussions anything under the sun. noticed u r a member since 2004, what hv u find interesting so far in this forum? there's lotsa informations, Sexual & non-sexual topics, Legal advice, Sexual Health Issues, etc .. good reads are the "Adult Discussions about Sex" & "Matters of the Heart."

Especially interesting tat I learnt a lot are the acronyms and singlish tat r commonly use. most of all is the awareness and the updates of places, new & old. .. and lastly .. u hv Sammy boss lookin and correcting ur english usage on verbs and nouns ...lol .. enjoy ..cheersss..

mcyeoh
01-09-2014, 12:54 AM
Made friends ? As in friends whom you met up ?

Or friends on Sbf that we know from our nicks, those who dispense advice and experiences but whom we don't really know in real life ?
pathetic......insecure new generation singaporean guys

Queenieoh
01-09-2014, 01:59 AM
It's actually really quite interesting to read the stories here..
Kills a lot of my free time. Hahaha

Why no discussion about places where female can find hot guys? 🙊

sweet17
01-09-2014, 04:20 AM
I am just here to read stories about interesting stories and in case people take my piture i can remove

PPGirl
01-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Know more frds at 1st but get to know my other half from here too through 1 of d outings.. time flies.. together with him near to 2 yrs liao ;)

Logging in chatrm ocassionally

Meow^^
01-09-2014, 02:13 PM
Stories here are the same but some writer in SBF is really good in writing. Esp those stories with a lot twist and turn type. I like those mind-fucked kinda story not into all those too many actions as those physical things you can try it physically...

As in friends, yeah made quite a number of them just that I am in oversea now so is difficult for me to catch up with them but for sure they are a bunch of nice peeps. :D

prettymannequin
01-09-2014, 03:07 PM
It's actually really quite interesting to read the stories here..
Kills a lot of my free time. Hahaha

Why no discussion about places where female can find hot guys? ��

Sounds like a plan. Maybe we should come up with a snipe thread too? :p

Coffeecans
01-09-2014, 03:21 PM
Meow you are based overseas for good or just a trip? :D

Spikerman
01-09-2014, 03:27 PM
just to read stories bah. at least for me now lol

for now ... what's for later ?

Spikerman
01-09-2014, 03:30 PM
i came here partly because of curiosity, but nowadays i just read the stories here, pm friends and head into the chatroom to kill time :)

LOL .... funny signature and poll survey ...

Meow^^
01-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Meow you are based overseas for good or just a trip? :D

I am hoping it's not for good tho...any good stories Coffecans? I miss your stories...:D

MistressVamp
01-09-2014, 04:51 PM
chit chat + read stories....

at least for me....

fion.18
01-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Sounds like a plan. Maybe we should come up with a snipe thread too? :p

Good idea babe! Then we can have eye candies too!

Btw, didn't realize there are this many ladies in the forum. :)

asdfghjkl
01-09-2014, 10:10 PM
What should a newbie like me do here? :o

AuntyCamelia
01-09-2014, 10:14 PM
I am female.
I've made friends through chat... And enjoy reading the stories posted by all the avid writers. I have not met anyone for sexual activities through. ;)

Sfan
01-09-2014, 10:50 PM
I think its good this thread started by TS for fem discussions anything under the sun. noticed u r a member since 2004, what hv u find interesting so far in this forum? there's lotsa informations, Sexual & non-sexual topics, Legal advice, Sexual Health Issues, etc .. good reads are the "Adult Discussions about Sex" & "Matters of the Heart."

Especially interesting tat I learnt a lot are the acronyms and singlish tat r commonly use. most of all is the awareness and the updates of places, new & old. .. and lastly .. u hv Sammy boss lookin and correcting ur english usage on verbs and nouns ...lol .. enjoy ..cheersss..

I used to use the forum for tips on which GL girl is best for bonking and which girl to avoid.

But since I've long stopped bonking around, I mainly used it for sharing and reading.

I wouldn't mind meeting friends from here though, at least we have shared interests that are not easily discussed amongst work colleagues, for example

Sfan
01-09-2014, 11:26 PM
I'm just wondering ..

Where should I post to ask for any aldies interested in trying out massages, mutual or otherwise ?

Most of the sections advertising services or requests seem to be for guys looking for gals ...

In that sense SBF is male-centric ...

prettymannequin
02-09-2014, 11:07 AM
In that sense SBF is male-centric ...

Yea, sbf is VERY male-centric. There aren't many threads catered towards females. But a lot of females tend towards the matters of the heart section.

You can try asking in the orgies/swinging section.
http://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Meow^^
02-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Yea, sbf is VERY male-centric. There aren't many threads catered towards females. But a lot of females tend towards the matters of the heart section.

If things are opposite....what will happen next? :eek: BFFF will sure be the most happiest man on Earth...:D

asdfghjkl
02-09-2014, 11:19 AM
Is it safe to meet people from here? :o

happywoody
02-09-2014, 11:22 AM
well at least this thread is female-centric ;)
good job TS.

ivy67
02-09-2014, 11:23 AM
To make friends later a lot of ltk will pm me:D:D

milkman
02-09-2014, 11:26 AM
SBF should have a campaign to drive up female readership/membership... Who knows what else might go up :D

evilknight
02-09-2014, 11:55 AM
interesting...i think the female readership is high, some just read on;y because you don't need an account to read...

Sfan
02-09-2014, 10:41 PM

Well I've posted there as suggested. But I think there are more females on this thread than over there. Lol. Don't think I'll get good responses.

singlegal
02-09-2014, 11:02 PM
Well female readers like me tend me to look a night stand over here. Have tried meeting up with 4 male smasters so far. All ended up quite good especially one bro brought his friend along and getting banged by 2 strangers wet me more.

sweets
02-09-2014, 11:08 PM
love reading the stories here..

and maybe to find new friends.. for fun... :o

Sfan
03-09-2014, 09:48 PM
My post looking for mutual massage in the other section isn't working too well ... maybe it's a wrong subject in a wrong section ...

Just wondering if anyone here might be interested lol, since there are females here who may be willing to meet up :p

zerlynzling
03-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Ive been reading sbf v long but only signed as user to post lately.
I love reading the stories. Reminds me of myself when I was younger. Those days where I always meet up w guys online and doing notti stuffs. Haha.

mcyeoh
03-09-2014, 10:00 PM
My post looking for mutual massage in the other section isn't working too well ... maybe it's a wrong subject in a wrong section ...

Just wondering if anyone here might be interested lol, since there are females here who may be willing to meet up :p
puny insecure nasty perverted new generation singaporean chink..hahahhaha

Edyta
03-09-2014, 11:01 PM
I came to this forum to have a look at whats the latest sexual hype that men are talking about and i come across many amazingly gd story writers. Must say they are v talented n makes gd reading material for entertainment. Another thing i notice is there are many mature brothers that meant well from all the advice given like "dont eat n shit in the same place", practice safe sex always etc. Of cos many replies are cheeky. Anyway gd to come here n hv alook sometime.

PPGirl
04-09-2014, 12:04 AM

Just that b4 u posted, there are way too many similar threads b4. That's explain y there is not much response ;)

Sfan
04-09-2014, 05:33 AM
Just that b4 u posted, there are way too many similar threads b4. That's explain y there is not much response ;)

Ah ok didn't realise that ..

Do you think I'd have better response here ?

LOL

PPGirl
04-09-2014, 07:12 AM
Ah ok didn't realise that ..

Do you think I'd have better response here ?

LOL

Very slim chances lolz

ilikeoldchangke
04-09-2014, 08:25 AM
I'm just curious ...

I think many female users would pretend to be a guy to avoid getting their mailbox flooded. haha

If i'm female, i would register nick like, bigmuscle, handsome, yandao, ilikeoldchangkee,ilikepolar,ilikeyakun,ilikemrbean or maybe gender neutral nicks with just numbers.

I know of friends who would come here just to spy on their bfs and husbands and see what they're surfing. :D

Clear your browsing history ppl.

solarflare
04-09-2014, 08:28 AM
This is a gd thread :)

Spikerman
04-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Well female readers like me tend me to look a night stand over here. Have tried meeting up with 4 male smasters so far. All ended up quite good especially one bro brought his friend along and getting banged by 2 strangers wet me more.

wow ... super moderated hehe

ck9635
05-09-2014, 05:56 AM
I am female.
I've made friends through chat... And enjoy reading the stories posted by all the avid writers. I have not met anyone for sexual activities through. ;)

hi, hope can chat and know you. Male chinese 43 years old Singaporean

ILostMyself
05-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Been here for quite awhile and only registered just today.

我的朋友在哪里?
在这里,在这里
我的朋友在这里。

More like getting to know more new platonic friends. Definitely not an agent to spy on my partner :D

Loving most of the stories here as the various plots help to warm up for an arousing fantasy :p

Any like-minded lady like me?

bebe69
05-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Been here for quite awhile and only registered just today.

我的朋友在哪里?
在这里,在这里
我的朋友在这里。

More like getting to know more new platonic friends. Definitely not an agent to spy on my partner :D

Loving most of the stories here as the various plots help to warm up for an arousing fantasy :p

Any like-minded lady like me?

That would probably be me!

fictionman
05-09-2014, 04:24 PM
hi, hope can chat and know you. Male chinese 43 years old Singaporean

Wah...So direct hor...Only chat & knw u???...Sure???

ah rat
05-09-2014, 04:28 PM
Wah...So direct hor...Only chat & knw u???...Sure???

Bro,He should say 'I want to teh neh neh & piak u'. :D

fictionman
05-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Bro,He should say 'I want to teh neh neh & piak u'. :D

Yeah man...Stimes better dun beat ard the bushes...Straight to her bushes hahaha

Sfan
05-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Waah my thread has been hijacked ...

bluecola2003
08-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Yeah man...Stimes better dun beat ard the bushes...Straight to her bushes hahaha

That, is a darn good rejoinder :P

Sfan
08-09-2014, 09:29 AM
Seems the majority of the female non-FL readers are here just for good reads ..

Not really for any kind of like-minded meetups, the kind you can't share with family, colleagues and friends

AlexTan07
08-09-2014, 10:28 PM
I believe there is. just that you have not hit the right buttons:)

tianshi_shinko
09-09-2014, 12:16 AM
So far never spot any girl reader lol

ra1nmaker
09-09-2014, 03:11 PM

Haha, so very true.

Spikerman
26-09-2014, 09:59 AM

hahah u have anything to share ? :D

BiRd13
26-09-2014, 10:32 AM
Seems the majority of the female non-FL readers are here just for good reads ..

Not really for any kind of like-minded meetups, the kind you can't share with family, colleagues and friends

Should say that...

Be it male or female, the category they are here can be differentiate as below:

1) Sex partner (Be it from HC, FL or whatever) - 50%

2) Read/Sharing fantasy/stories - 30% >> Like you mentioned, some stuff is not convenient to share with friends or family. Unless your family are open-minded kind. Like what if you tell your dad this... 'Dad, I have a fantasy. I want being tied up and use candles, whips etc on me..' =D

3) Making friends (Problem is...What kind of friends?) - 15% >> I will say that all members in this forum are 'Tiko' (be it guy or gal). It's common. But again, there are good and bad tiko as well. Of course what kind is 'good' and what is 'bad', depending on individual thinking/opinion. Saying says, 'One Man's Meat Maybe Another Man's Poison'

4) Others - 5% >> I believe there are some who's probably abit of each as above. Or worst, don't even know why they are here for...

denniswhite
26-09-2014, 05:17 PM
hahah u have anything to share ? :D

upped returned

porscheclub
26-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Stories here are the same but some writer in SBF is really good in writing. Esp those stories with a lot twist and turn type. I like those mind-fucked kinda story not into all those too many actions as those physical things you can try it physically...

As in friends, yeah made quite a number of them just that I am in oversea now so is difficult for me to catch up with them but for sure they are a bunch of nice peeps. :D

Wow Meow, this is the first time I see a power of 16!

Rickey
26-09-2014, 09:00 PM
Yes, there are of cos !...but very few indeed...most prefer to be here for their own personal enjoyment, reading the stories, viewing the pixs etc..etc all behind the keyboard esp when they feel bored n they oso seem to wish to remain anonymous n no meet-ups...congrats to those few who manage to meet-up though :)..u really need to hit the 'right' button as the bro AlexTan says...it's not easy...

MayMassage
26-09-2014, 09:02 PM
There are many les who also would like it leh

almera
27-09-2014, 12:24 AM
Yes, there are of cos !...but very few indeed...most prefer to be here for their own personal enjoyment, reading the stories, viewing the pixs etc..etc all behind the keyboard esp when they feel bored n they oso seem to wish to remain anonymous n no meet-ups...congrats to those few who manage to meet-up though :)..u really need to hit the 'right' button as the bro AlexTan says...it's not easy...

Fully agreed with it .. be it guys or gals, i believe most of them r here for personal enjoyment, hiding behind the keyboard .. I haven't got the "right" button tru forums after the previous one back in 2010 ... OMG, time flies ...

pussylicious12345
27-09-2014, 07:33 AM
I'm just curious ...

To see what nonsense men are up to behind women's back. But more importantly, to see if they can identify their own boyfriend or husband who are doing hanky panky in SBF and upping FL like nobody's business!

Don't you agree?

SP2010
27-09-2014, 08:38 AM
To see what nonsense men are up to behind women's back. But more importantly, to see if they can identify their own boyfriend or husband who are doing hanky panky in SBF and upping FL like nobody's business!

Don't you agree?

Kinda agree here ..

snowyz
27-09-2014, 10:28 PM
IMO, females who check out sbf just curious and interested, we do have needs too.. And also improve ourselves ;)

fion.18
28-09-2014, 10:55 PM
we do have needs too.. And also improve ourselves ;)

Yes agree babe! Reading stories plus a little imagination goes a long way in helping us tend to our needs :p

solarflare
29-09-2014, 09:39 AM
Yes agree babe! Reading stories plus a little imagination goes a long way in helping us tend to our needs :p

And some storiez in here are epic good... like the melbourne one.

onlyhuman
29-09-2014, 10:08 AM

Don't you agree?

That's why guys should nv disclose abt Sbf...it will causes chaos at hm or in the forums as many guys will fight for females affection...

Look at the Sbf now...

discordpiggy
29-09-2014, 10:14 AM
dear Sirsssssssss

I beg to defer. sometimes it is good to let go of the reins. because holding too tight will suffocate them, which i think it is unhealthy, both mentally and physically.

if you have respect for men, men will respect you too. everyone wants to be treated nicely, so like wise. :D:p

PPGirl
29-09-2014, 11:23 AM

Don't you agree?
Hmm i can identity my bf leh as we both each has an account in here :D
Anyway we know each other through forum outings.
And he no hanky panky in here also. :)

easygirl
29-09-2014, 11:34 AM
I'm just here to read and share... though some of the people I chatted with in this forum are pretty interesting.

Rickey
30-09-2014, 12:17 AM

Fully agreed with it .. be it guys or gals, i believe most of them r here for personal enjoyment, hiding behind the keyboard .. I haven't got the "right" button tru forums after the previous one back in 2010 ... OMG, time flies ...
...Additionally, many members, be they guys or girls come into tis forum wif a problem of one kind or another pertaining to sex of course (in the many sections of the forum), be it wif themselves or wif their partners or both...tis forum is really one good place to learn more abt others wif similar problems n hopefully share n find out possible solutions frm more experienced bros & sis here who may be able to offer advice n understanding of wat they are seeking in here...:)

lovemenot
30-09-2014, 02:44 PM
Just to see what is this website all about and what are all the guys are up to these days

doubletap
30-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Just to see what is this website all about and what are all the guys are up to these days

well well, lucky i'm not yr bf or hubby............ if not, sure kena exposed!!!!!! hahaha!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Spikerman
01-10-2014, 09:54 AM

Since days of old ... what else can men be up to ?

hahaha it's sex / booze / cars / women / money ?

Edyta
01-10-2014, 11:47 PM

Don't you agree?

Maybe. But i felt if as a woman i need to control my bf/hb, stalking him in sex forums, paranoid about what he's doing n feeling so insecure i would have gladly give up on the relationship. Too tiring! Like the saying goes "the only person u can control is yourself". Try controlling another person? Counter productive. Better to have a life!

Sfan
18-06-2017, 07:05 PM
Just wondering if there are any new insights since the last post ages ago

jong21
18-06-2017, 10:08 PM
silent reader for all interesting stories.
and to know where are all the quiet and hotspot for late nite car-tryst.
actually this forum is quite informative.
i dont post or reply alot, just read up some kinky and sexciting stories.
:p