PDA

View Full Version : Go for AFA

Manudieliao
13-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Hi all bros here....either today or tomorrow, i am going down to AFA to do a HIV test...I admit that i have protected sex with FL but i did raw with my trusted partner of mine( Fuck Buddy and she is married ). Lately i got to know that my fuck buddy hubby is sexually active outside that really worries me alot.

So i have decided to proceed to do a test...as the guilt and worries really frighten me till today...as i got a wife and kid as well.

All bros here wish me luck....thank you.

:o

posh_boy
13-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Hello bro,

All the best. Remember, "You Never Walk Alone". Btw, are you 3 months or 6 months clear of activites?

dt3305
13-12-2005, 08:33 PM
All the best bro...dont worry...you will be negative...

bongster
13-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Never trust a woman's word.. if she can RAW wif u... she can RAW outside wif others... Gd luck for ur test.

Manudieliao
14-12-2005, 08:28 AM
Thanks for all the bro support. I did the test on yesterday and the result was NEGATIVE....heng ahh....by the way, the reason why i can do RAW with her is because she was my close friend before both of us was married and i know her for 8 years liao. We actually like each other before our marriage so it was something like mutual no string affair after our marriage. I know she only do raw with me and her hubby only as she is not those type that go for ONS or sleep around...

Thank you once again for all the bros support and the professional and efficient stuff of AFA.

ace_rc
15-12-2005, 10:04 AM
Hi bro....i have similar experience with you too...i know my sex buddy for almost 10 yrs...having raw swz with her is shiok cos she wanted it raw...sometime i even shoot my cum inside her, mostlt done during her off fertility cycle. But recently, her hubby goes china and thailand very often, she told me she was very scared, and i advise her to do a check up to play safe, now i stop fucking her already as i worry i might pass some std to my CO too....but very torturing....feels horny whenever i see her, yet cannot fuck..

AfA_hmor
16-12-2005, 01:09 AM
Thanks for all the bro support. I did the test on yesterday and the result was NEGATIVE....heng ahh....by the way, the reason why i can do RAW with her is because she was my close friend before both of us was married and i know her for 8 years liao. We actually like each other before our marriage so it was something like mutual no string affair after our marriage. I know she only do raw with me and her hubby only as she is not those type that go for ONS or sleep around...

Thank you once again for all the bros support and the professional and efficient stuff of AFA.

Congrats, Manudieliao, for your negative test results and thanks for your compliment.

Thank you also for your explanation in your posting about why you do it RAW with your close friend. However, our stand is that all CASUAL SEX should be protected, irregardless of any circumstances, unless it is between a married couple for the sake of reproduction.

Do know that these risks are just not worth taking. There are too many people involved, too many factors to consider, and too much at stake. Do you know about the window period about the virus then? Other than HIV, there are also other possible STIs that can be spread?

hotbody2005
16-12-2005, 03:31 AM
RAW IS WAR! PLEASE USE PROTECTION AT ALL TIMES!

bongster
16-12-2005, 03:42 AM
Well for some ppl they like the risk, so each to his own. Some people are already RAW kings and queens and life to them is meaningless or they simply cannot be bothered. For the responsible ones who do not want the stigma of dying from HIV because they enjoy RAW, please continue using a CD.