PDA

View Full Version : Are guys priorities really looks?

StraightTomboy
25-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Guys guys... Please let me know what your thoughts.

I'm a 30 years old female, decent looking but have to admit I'm a bit tomboy. I may have a few extra pounds and I have big boobs (D-cup). Maybe some guys doesn't like big, I don't know?

Do guys get turnoff when looking at ladies who dress in normal jeans and t-shirts? Must it really be a pretty young girl wearing skirts that attracts you guys?

raylite
26-08-2014, 05:39 AM
Actually, not really, there are guys out there who likes BBW, so it's still preference of the guys. But however, saying that, girls also only looking for handsome hunky dudes.... so I guess it's all the same, I would say most of the time guys are looking for SYT....

benimaruli
26-08-2014, 09:37 AM
I dont think so, I like girls with short hair too but you gotta have a nice hairstyle. I am pretty sure there are guys who are into short hair, t-shirt and jeans girls.

Edwq
26-08-2014, 09:54 AM
I think one of the most impt questions a guy will ask himself is whether he can picture himself fucking/making love to the girl. If no, then I guess there will be no chance for the girl in question

kevin3505
26-08-2014, 10:20 AM
some girl wit short hair and a bit tomboy also can be very sexy,u got d cup,thats ur advantage

acesparx
26-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Chill .... There are some guys like me who prefer girls with short haircuts and bit tomboyish is ok , least not the naggy kind . Just be patient, if want invest some time to look presentable and maybe the guy will come to u or just spend time knowing guys and just approach them . Guys do like to be approach similiar to girls.

oldslywolf
26-08-2014, 11:59 AM
All I can say is " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" .

prettymannequin
26-08-2014, 12:36 PM
Your tomboy... in appearance or behaviour? I don't wear skirts or dresses, and only dress in blouse and jeans/ shorts too. But I don't think that's a turnoff, because you can choose to expose other parts of your body, say your D-cup cleavage. Drooooooool. Just dress for your body type!

And yes, guys are very visual, so you know what to do. And remember that your type of dressing will determine what kind of guys you attract as well. All the best. x

Latte
26-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Do you know who is Monica Chan or 陈法蓉? Your description reminds me of her. Tomboy, "few" extra pounds, not alot of extra huh. Big boobs. Yes, she also like to dress in jeans in her show and she has short hair. And No, i dun get turned off by her. I got turned on.

I'm a 30 years old female, decent looking but have to admit I'm a bit tomboy. I may have a few extra pounds and I have big boobs (D-cup). Maybe some guys doesn't like big, I don't know?

Do guys get turnoff when looking at ladies who dress in normal jeans and t-shirts? Must it really be a pretty young girl wearing skirts that attracts you guys?

newyorker88
26-08-2014, 12:58 PM

Some men like meaty woman. Espeically when you have D boobs.

Sometimes, it is not about how you dress. It is how you carry yourself. From the way you write, it seems that you are having some low self esteem. Cheer up and SMILE. That will be a difference between a sour face, nice body figure female than some one who is fat, but nice personality.

JesusNavas
26-08-2014, 02:13 PM
No, it is not a turn off if a lady dresses herself in t-shirts and jeans.
The key is.. How she carries herself.

Serenade
26-08-2014, 04:22 PM
It is how you carry yourself.

Dress for your body type. If you are plump, wear dark colours and accessorize. Dress to emphasize your assets e.g. bust, curves or fair skin. Be trendy with modern colorful glasses and wear heels with your tight jeans so that your legs look longer and emphasize your curves when you walk.

Keep your hygiene levels up. Nothing turns off more than B.O, bad breath and teeth that have tartar

Above all, develop your wit and a positive attitude to life. Soon you will have plenty of admirers eating out of your hands

onlyhuman
26-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Yes, the first look meant a lot to me...

Onlyhuman

firejalan
26-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Jean n T- Shirt is Tom Boy meh??
U nvr seen hot gal in Jean n T- Shirt??
Look around.... TS.
Ur D is already a plus point..

Ecuader
26-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Because at the end of the day, all we care about is looks.
No one falls in love with your personality at first sight.

Both male and female are equally superficial.

asspanker
26-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Looks will only help to grab the attention of the other party...

More importantly is whether personality can click.. not just in bed.. cos it's rare to find someone that clicks 100% ..
Depends on the other party n wad u r looking for.. unless u chin cai.. look like giam cai u also don't mind.. :D

Usually there should be least some features to attract.. like build , ,smile, eyes, security, etc.. intelligence, humour

ZachT
27-08-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm programmed to love plump girls. No matter how many skinny little girls I see out there, a fluffy cute girl always make me look twice and drawl once :D BBW who's a Tomboy is actually an awesome thing, I don't like a BBW who trips and falls On a perfectly flat surface. Yep, it happened and people laughed at us :(
I'm new in Singapore and the few BBWs I've seen won't even make eye contact, let alone talk or smile.

StraightTomboy
27-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Thanks for all your feedbacks!

Yes I think most of you are right, it's the same way girls look at guys too, first impression counts. Even how tomboy I am I also like to look at good looking guys. :p

I'm working hard to lose some weight now, not to be skinny to the bones but at least a healthy weight for my height.

I guess it's because of my short hair and my few extra pounds, that yes I have low self esteem which I try to cover up by acting rugged. Because sometimes, when you're with a guy you like and you know it's impossible to have a relationship, you'll turn it into a 'bro-bro' relationship. I find it easier to hang around guys like that. :D

IwantbustyKim
28-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Gals also prioritize looks lor..... Maybe why I got no gf..... Sigh.... :(

newyorker88
28-08-2014, 11:58 AM

Yes I think most of you are right, it's the same way girls look at guys too, first impression counts. Even how tomboy I am I also like to look at good looking guys.

I'm working hard to lose some weight now, not to be skinny to the bones but at least a healthy weight for my height.

I guess it's because of my short hair and my few extra pounds, that yes I have low self esteem which I try to cover up by acting rugged. Because sometimes, when you're with a guy you like and you know it's impossible to have a relationship, you'll turn it into a 'bro-bro' relationship. I find it easier to hang around guys like that.

No worries, when the right one comes, he will love you no matter how you look. Of cos, you have to have some change in your personality to be more cheerful and SMILE. A smile is an invitation to others to like you. A lousy sulky face is one that turns others away, at first sight.

Mean time, take care of your body and sexually, dun give in just like that. You will do it when you feel it is ready. Not just do it for sake of doing.

naan1974
28-08-2014, 12:07 PM

Yes I think most of you are right, it's the same way girls look at guys too, first impression counts. Even how tomboy I am I also like to look at good looking guys. :p

I guess it's because of my short hair and my few extra pounds, that yes I have low self esteem which I try to cover up by acting rugged. Because sometimes, when you're with a guy you like and you know it's impossible to have a relationship, you'll turn it into a 'bro-bro' relationship. I find it easier to hang around guys like that. :D

Just an advice for you. Once you bro a guy, you will always be a bro, even to all his bros thus no chance whatsoever for you . I personally have a BRO tomboy buddy whom we all assumed is butch in my group during NUS days, only to realise she ever had a crush on one of us. Looking back, the things we talked about and the "boys" things we did together ! WTF ! I guessed it was harder for her given we totally got her sexual orientation confused.

naan1974
28-08-2014, 12:27 PM

An advice for you. Once you bro a guy, u bro all his friends meaning no chance for you whatsoever. I used to have this tomboy buddy during NUS days , whom we all assumed she was a butch only to discover she had a crush on one of us. Looking back, the stuff we talked about and the "boys" activities we did together, OMG! I guessed it must've been really painful for her being a female hanging out with her crush given all of us had misunderstood her sexual orientation. We used to teased her by commenting why she can smile so sweetly like a gal for a butch . WTF!
We all assumed butch

StraightTomboy
29-08-2014, 08:42 AM
Lolx, sounds like me leh, people always misunderstand that I'm a butch, though I never try to hide my assets. :p

But good thing about me, I'm not those grouchy types, I know people, be it girls or guys who try to act terror, or fierce so people won't dare to talk bad or give them weird stares. I have no issues with that, I just smile and if they misunderstood, just explain. Although it can be awkward when young kids call me 'gor gor'. :p

I do have FB also, but the reason for posting this thread is to find out the possibility of having a real relationship. Although I have FB to satisfy me sexually (some say plump girls are hornier?), sometimes I also hope to find the right guy to spend my life with. :D

valkyrierune
29-08-2014, 11:31 PM
lose weight please do not cardio until lose your boobs size..

a lot females made that happened :(

maxman
30-08-2014, 08:21 AM

In most cases, and I would say it is probably natural, men want a feminine appearing and behaving woman. Not to sound sexist or offensive, this preference in appearance and behaviour could be traced back into human history where men provided for and protected the woman he fancies or loves, and it pretty much continues today. Men have been generally categorized by their preference in women's body parts as boob men, butt men, and legs men, hence you could appeal more to boob men. Certainly men are very visual, and a man's preference can vary from that of his peers.

I'm quite confident to say that most men like to see women with long hair and in dresses or skirts. It is not to say that their heads won't turn around towards a woman in tee shirt and jeans if her figure is attractive to a man. How a woman dresses is only one part of the equation since her facial beauty is another important part and her personality is also another important part. This means, there are at least 3 variables in the formula.

maxman
30-08-2014, 08:25 AM
Just an advice for you. Once you bro a guy, you will always be a bro, even to all his bros thus no chance whatsoever for you . I personally have a BRO tomboy buddy whom we all assumed is butch in my group during NUS days, only to realise she ever had a crush on one of us. Looking back, the things we talked about and the "boys" things we did together ! WTF ! I guessed it was harder for her given we totally got her sexual orientation confused.

I tend to agree. When a tomboyish woman is treated like one of the guys among her male friends, it is hard to be seen as a potential mate.

maxman
30-08-2014, 08:33 AM
Lolx, sounds like me leh, people always misunderstand that I'm a butch, though I never try to hide my assets. :p

But good thing about me, I'm not those grouchy types, I know people, be it girls or guys who try to act terror, or fierce so people won't dare to talk bad or give them weird stares. I have no issues with that, I just smile and if they misunderstood, just explain. Although it can be awkward when young kids call me 'gor gor'. :p

I do have FB also, but the reason for posting this thread is to find out the possibility of having a real relationship. Although I have FB to satisfy me sexually (some say plump girls are hornier?), sometimes I also hope to find the right guy to spend my life with. :D

You are probably blessed with an ample bossom. Most Asian women want this asset but can't have them naturally. Some say plump girls are hornier and some say hairy girls are hornier, but even if scientifically true, you won't want to live with yourself thinking that you caught a man based on your proven heightened sex drive. There has to be more than that that binds you and him in a relationship.

If you want to break away from being called "gor gor", how about trying a radical change in your dressing to more feminine clothes and growing your hair long?

Did you know that research seems to have proven that when men cheat on their partners/spouses, it is almost always with a woman who has longer hair?

nicklite
30-08-2014, 10:58 AM

Go to your local mamashop, buy some fashion magazine.

Browse the web for better fashion sense.

Girls in tees and jeans are sexy too, however you need to know your mix and match, in and out.