PDA

View Full Version : Penis length and self esteem

tempguest
24-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share something that I only realized yesterday about penis length and girth. I will speak from my perspective but I believe many people feel the same hence this might be helpful to most people.

For a long long time previously, my sex partner and I were exclusive to each other, so I never had any basis for comparison. Combined with that and how I always hear from my friends that their penises were super long and yada yada, so I have always felt that I have a small prick. It didnt matter much of course since I thought my sex partner and I would only have one sex partner for life, so no basis for comparison and it wont hurt right? :)

Last year though, I went through a divorce and was really pretty sad. I even had a brief period of impotence cause I felt small and worried about the uncertainty ahead. I was super afraid of any possible future sex encounters with other girls.

However, soon, my ex actually told me that I am much bigger than another guy, but at this time, I thought she was just saying it to make me feel good. After some time, I was dating another girl who also had one partner before and she said the same thing, so from then on, I began to feel normal.

I didnt think anything about this for a long time since I am single thereafter and had no intention to date anymore, so penis sizes didnt matter anyways. Until yesterday, i suddenly read an article and decided to finally unravel the truth by reading more and digging up more. i was shocked to discover that the average singaporean fully erect penis is only 4.5 inch, a hell lot shorter than what my friends had made me think theirs were.

Also, in a lot of ang moh countries, averages were also only about 5+ inches.
So, I discovered that all this while, I have stupidly been feeling small cause my friends were bragging of 7,8 inches which they probably didnt have or didnt measure properly. So, guys, next time, dont listen to your friends' crap: I have lived 30 years believing I was small when I was actually beating the averages.

Also, for those who are genuinely small, dont worry, female vagina is only about 4 inches in length, so yours is enough for sure, unless you are the unfortunate minority. Even in that case, if your concern is performance in bed, instead of focusing on penis length, focus on keeping yourself fit.

A fit and healthy body goes a long way to helping sex performance and that, every guy has the choice to become good at. :)

bebe69
25-08-2014, 07:46 AM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share something that I only realized yesterday about penis length and girth. I will speak from my perspective but I believe many people feel the same hence this might be helpful to most people.

For a long long time previously, my sex partner and I were exclusive to each other, so I never had any basis for comparison. Combined with that and how I always hear from my friends that their penises were super long and yada yada, so I have always felt that I have a small prick. It didnt matter much of course since I thought my sex partner and I would only have one sex partner for life, so no basis for comparison and it wont hurt right? :)

Last year though, I went through a divorce and was really pretty sad. I even had a brief period of impotence cause I felt small and worried about the uncertainty ahead. I was super afraid of any possible future sex encounters with other girls.

However, soon, my ex actually told me that I am much bigger than another guy, but at this time, I thought she was just saying it to make me feel good. After some time, I was dating another girl who also had one partner before and she said the same thing, so from then on, I began to feel normal.

I didnt think anything about this for a long time since I am single thereafter and had no intention to date anymore, so penis sizes didnt matter anyways. Until yesterday, i suddenly read an article and decided to finally unravel the truth by reading more and digging up more. i was shocked to discover that the average singaporean fully erect penis is only 4.5 inch, a hell lot shorter than what my friends had made me think theirs were.

Also, in a lot of ang moh countries, averages were also only about 5+ inches.
So, I discovered that all this while, I have stupidly been feeling small cause my friends were bragging of 7,8 inches which they probably didnt have or didnt measure properly. So, guys, next time, dont listen to your friends' crap: I have lived 30 years believing I was small when I was actually beating the averages.

Also, for those who are genuinely small, dont worry, female vagina is only about 4 inches in length, so yours is enough for sure, unless you are the unfortunate minority. Even in that case, if your concern is performance in bed, instead of focusing on penis length, focus on keeping yourself fit.

A fit and healthy body goes a long way to helping sex performance and that, every guy has the choice to become good at. :)

I totally agree

scwong1969
25-08-2014, 11:31 AM
most woman like longer penis length and bigger girth. which made them more sexually high when having sex with them . just to let you know that my penis is 6.5 inchs in length and 5 inchs in girth

BMW730LI
25-08-2014, 03:46 PM
most woman like longer penis length and bigger girth. which made them more sexually high when having sex with them . just to let you know that my penis is 6.5 inchs in length and 5 inchs in girth

5 inches in Grith ??? Are you an elephant?
6.5 x 5 sound almost round to me... like a ball how to fcuk?

Delwin
25-08-2014, 04:38 PM
I would like to share my part. Actually penis being too long also no good, all my ex complained that they can't take it for my lenght and thickness. All my relationship don't last long because of this too.

onlyhuman
25-08-2014, 04:41 PM

Ur length and girth is abt the same...its round...

scwong1969
25-08-2014, 04:42 PM
sorry wrong info , that 5 inch is diameter

POWERDICK
25-08-2014, 05:57 PM

haha.. epic fail.. sound like u got a weird monster there :confused::eek:

tantanmoe
25-08-2014, 06:47 PM
haha.. epic fail.. sound like u got a weird monster there :confused::eek:

english fail, lol, not knowing the difference between girth/circumference and diameter

tempguest
25-08-2014, 07:32 PM
I would like to share my part. Actually penis being too long also no good, all my ex complained that they can't take it for my lenght and thickness. All my relationship don't last long because of this too.

Got to be gentle and pace, cannot one shot squeeze in before the woman is wet. Womans vagina can expand easily to accomodate even eight inches without pain. Unless yours is way bigger, like some guiness book record holder, it should be fine if you are patient.

mcyeoh
25-08-2014, 09:35 PM
what to do..only a fucked up insecure nasty perverted delusional new generation singaporean guy will think that way..no wonder the true male species has abandon your kind.hahahahahahaa

The Old Nite
25-08-2014, 10:16 PM
but how come some woman likes big n long penis as it will feel shiok ?

uslover
25-08-2014, 11:13 PM
so threadstarter yours how long??

prettymannequin
25-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Hahahahah bro haolian siaaaaaaaaa.

baotohk
25-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Occasionally we will get tart starting a post like this. Big penis is nothing compared to big wallet. True story

tempguest
26-08-2014, 12:24 AM
so threadstarter yours how long??

Mine just 6 inch, but enough already. I exercise very regularly so it helps.

tempguest
26-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Occasionally we will get tart starting a post like this. Big penis is nothing compared to big wallet. True story

Well, would you feel better paying for sex or for women to want to habe sex with you cause your manhood can satisfy them? I rest my case :)

baotohk
26-08-2014, 01:41 AM
Well, would you feel better paying for sex or for women to want to habe sex with you cause your manhood can satisfy them? I rest my case :)

I feel good to have sex with woman i like and who cares about satisfying them.
Get real...you are in a commercial sex forum and if your intention is to tell the whole world you are above average, I suggest you go to $$$$$$$$$$$$ EDMW.
There are many like minded people like you.

Lastly, don't talk so much shit......
NPNT. There is already a thread here for you to show off.

LittleBoy25
26-08-2014, 03:43 AM
Mine is pretty average at 4.5inches in length and about the same in circumference too. but i make it up for endurance and hardness. My current girl loves it since i normally last 2 hours before i shoot. Most of my exs told me they prefer a thicker dick to fill and stretch them up.

libidoer
26-08-2014, 07:32 AM
A lady fren told me yesterday that for sex, a thicker girth fills her better but when it comes to bj, a thick cock makes her mouth sore. She did emphasize skill is more important.

tempguest
26-08-2014, 08:07 AM
I feel good to have sex with woman i like and who cares about satisfying them.
Get real...you are in a commercial sex forum and if your intention is to tell the whole world you are above average, I suggest you go to $$$$$$$$$$$$ EDMW.
There are many like minded people like you.

Lastly, don't talk so much shit......
NPNT. There is already a thread here for you to show off.

Nope, my intention was to tell people not to believe all the hearsay that their friends say and affect their self esteem. I was personally in depression for two months partly because of this. Sorry that you take it the hard way then

powerpuffgal
26-08-2014, 08:34 AM
My bf does not have a big cock. But he is fantastic in foreplay, teasing and fucking with the right timing.

I guess most gals would prefer to be loved in love making rather than pure pumping. :)

bebe69
26-08-2014, 09:19 AM
Honestly i prefer pure pounding! Hehe

Stezo
26-08-2014, 11:37 AM
My cock is 6.5" long and not that thick.
My FB says her BF's cock is 8" long, and very thick, much larger than mine.

However I am the only guy that can make her squirt just by fucking.
And she has the best orgasms with my cock.

So size really isn't everything, it is all about how you use it.

yangguo
26-08-2014, 11:55 AM
Nope, my intention was to tell people not to believe all the hearsay that their friends say and affect their self esteem. I was personally in depression for two months partly because of this. Sorry that you take it the hard way then

Sure or not? You went into depression just becos your friends told you that your size is too small?

Pardon me for my bluntness, you must be very naive to believe their words.

Think about it yourself.. will a guy say openly to his friends that his tool is small?

NO! They will usually "upsize" it! :D:p

tempguest
26-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Sure or not? You went into depression just becos your friends told you that your size is too small?

Pardon me for my bluntness, you must be very naive to believe their words.

Think about it yourself.. will a guy say openly to his friends that his tool is small?

NO! They will usually "upsize" it! :D:p

Partly because, not just because.
I was undergoing divorce then and it was the first love which lasted half my life.
So when I feel unwanted and any further hurting info comes, its like getting rammed by a bus. To make things worse, my ex started saying a lot of hurtful things. Pre and post her affair, the things she say about me is also totally different. It was like my world collapsed.
I felt that my life is already over then and spent few thousands on hypnotherapy. Thankfully, it worked pretty well and that explains why I am still alive.

And yeah, i am actually pretty naive but life goes on. Actually, once the shit is over, I start to realize theres enough fertilizers for new flowers to bloom, life will be good . I seriously suspect there should be bros out there like me and thats one of the reasons why some people like myself first start visiting this forum. :) so, i started this post to address this but prob like all men, i end up sounding like bragging a little. Sorry for that, but life is good, it always move on :)

michael_jack
27-08-2014, 10:51 AM
Bro,

Cheer up. . Life is short, so enjoy it...

You still can use your finger skills too, right..

Penis use for making babies too.

NoMoreMrNiceGuy
29-08-2014, 09:45 AM
Partly because, not just because.
I was undergoing divorce then and it was the first love which lasted half my life.
So when I feel unwanted and any further hurting info comes, its like getting rammed by a bus. To make things worse, my ex started saying a lot of hurtful things. Pre and post her affair, the things she say about me is also totally different. It was like my world collapsed.
I felt that my life is already over then and spent few thousands on hypnotherapy. Thankfully, it worked pretty well and that explains why I am still alive.

And yeah, i am actually pretty naive but life goes on. Actually, once the shit is over, I start to realize theres enough fertilizers for new flowers to bloom, life will be good . I seriously suspect there should be bros out there like me and thats one of the reasons why some people like myself first start visiting this forum. :) so, i started this post to address this but prob like all men, i end up sounding like bragging a little. Sorry for that, but life is good, it always move on :)

Totally understand your feelings bro. Had an ex who made me feel so insecure and demoralized about myself and my body. She would compare me to her exes, tell me how good they were etc. In the end, I was just wondering if it was just me who had a problem, and avoided girls totally out of fear of being ridiculed.