PDA

View Full Version : newbie here... need help from experts...

little-bro
10-12-2005, 04:15 AM
hi guys...

Fresh Newbie here.... Need some helps..
1. Can anyone explain to me wat is the meaning of all the short-form being used, like FL, MJ, BBBJ & etc... i can onli understand some of it onli... :p

2. Can any seniors recommand where can i find cheap n good service in geyang ? cos i went there twice on my own but didnt haf a good experience there... my little bro not listening to my command n did not cum throughout the whole cos... haiz... wasted $80 for nothing.... :mad:

jdi813
10-12-2005, 04:05 PM
check out the help threads in teh newbie section ... dun waste bandwidth here and start threads like this ... just waitin to be whacked back into moderation for the dumb reason ... LAZINESS

sintaro
10-12-2005, 04:26 PM
check out the help threads in teh newbie section ... dun waste bandwidth here and start threads like this ... just waitin to be whacked back into moderation for the dumb reason ... LAZINESS

Hi bros, please tell me how to surf into the newbie section. Thank you.

jdi813
10-12-2005, 07:46 PM
Hi bros, please tell me how to surf into the newbie section. Thank you.REAL OR NOT ?????????? KNS man ... look for the section that says something with Newbie in the title ... u cannot be that jiat lat right ...

wah lau eh ... dun tell me it's really due to the school holidays

jdi813
10-12-2005, 07:52 PM
... cheap n good service in geyang ... didnt haf a good experience there ... wasted $80 for nothing...Sorry did not see this one initially ...

1st good is subjective ... so is cheap ... if u r schoolin better save ur money la ... just PCC can liao

2nd that's life la ... u win some u lose some ... even here if some bros say someone's service is good or great ... u call but beh gam ... service will neber be as the other guys ... when cheongin better learn that u will get misses together with the hits ... the faster u get this thru to urself the better

3rd nothin is ever wasted la ... think of it as gainin experience and take it that u learnt something (at least u learnt that the 2 WLs u tried just ain't cuttin it for u) :D

Wish u better luck in future cheongs ... otherwise if u r disillusioned by ur wasted $80 bucks ... may ur PCC experiences get better

little-bro
10-12-2005, 09:24 PM
haha thank bro..

me not schooling anymore liao... now serving NS.. damn despo now... n i haf being pcc for years... hope to get to the next level of life... as for the pricing range... think i can onli offer $40 - $80

but can u recommand which lorong n which house that i can find gals who are good in their skills one? frankly i would like to brush up my skill as i m really a newbie... :p

zyxel01
13-12-2005, 12:47 PM
haha thank bro..

me not schooling anymore liao... now serving NS.. damn despo now... n i haf being pcc for years... hope to get to the next level of life... as for the pricing range... think i can onli offer $40 - $80

but can u recommand which lorong n which house that i can find gals who are good in their skills one? frankly i would like to brush up my skill as i m really a newbie... :p
You better start reading the cat40 and cat80 threads to get the names/nos and try yourself. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Cheers!
zyxel

asdfghjkl
13-12-2005, 01:03 PM
meaning of all the short-form being used, like FL, MJ

i also dunno what is MJ.. anyone? :rolleyes:

thaivisitor
13-12-2005, 01:18 PM
i also dunno what is MJ.. anyone? :rolleyes:
Michael Jackson Lah...

Now sometimes OKT will ask you, "you want a Michael Jackson?" meaning .... underaged agirls???? or.... underaged boys????:eek:

Cheers
Tee Vee