PDA

View Full Version : (serious) Need help. .

omglol
22-08-2014, 07:49 PM
This may not be the best place to post.
But my gf got pregnant after 7 years without protection

We are not ready for a baby.
Can advice the next steps to take where to visit

parrotkid
22-08-2014, 07:57 PM
How do you know you are not ready to have a child?
Give the poor baby a chance. Go for counselling first to be clearer on whether the two of you are not ready for a child.
Some people try very hard and they do not even get pregnant.
This child could be a gift from God to the two of you.

bababoo
22-08-2014, 08:15 PM
If she is with u for 7 years, marry her and keep the child. Be responsible man :)

4headsnake
22-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Keep the baby . Some couples can't even conceive
no matter how hard they try after years , min 10 years.
Some even cost a boom
to do ivf .

omglol
22-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Not just me
It's WE dont want

steelhorn
22-08-2014, 09:37 PM
Bro, this is a precious gift from up there. Consider yourself lucky. Pls give a deep thought and let this foetus live on to see the world just like you and me. U definitely hv your reason for not getting ready for her birth. Remember, if is due to financial status that you are giving it up, I don't agree. There are many ways to seek assistance for this reason.
So, pls, pls think carefully..we only live once, she also only live once. But her time into this world is so short if you still stand by your decision. Fair?
船到桥头自然直。

ColdBlood99
22-08-2014, 09:52 PM

Not just me
It's WE dont want

try to speak with her. just get marry and fuck again ;)

yangguo
22-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Having a child is a calling. Keep it.

BroRelax
22-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Keep the child & marry your girl friend. Be a man.

G111
22-08-2014, 10:16 PM

How long has the baby come along? Best to visit a doctor and consult. If it is not too late it will be much easier and will do less damage to your partner's womb/vagina.

Cool46
22-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Be a man bro.. Be responsible of what you have done.. A child is a bless from God bro... You can do it bro...

Marito1970
22-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Bro, feel sorry for the little one.. he/she is unwanted even before entering the world..

I cant advice on how to abort the child (i suppose you can ask the gynae or something).. But you should seriously reconsider your next step.. it will be a life changing experience either you keep or abort the child.

prettymannequin
22-08-2014, 10:36 PM
You guys would probably like to consider and discuss your reasons for not wanting your child, and whether the reasons are truly valid.

Steley
22-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Give the little one a chance, think twice before u decide.
U hv been together for 7 yrs, I think this is the time to get married

Xia406
22-08-2014, 11:07 PM

Be a man and bear the consequences!

Shawning
22-08-2014, 11:18 PM
Ok. Keep calm and lets discuss

1. How old are you and your partner

2. How old is the fetus? If it is within 2 weeks you can opt for abortion but if it has passed 3 weeks, it already has a heartbeat thus consider a baby. Your baby.

3. Abortion is equal to killing a life.

4. If you r not ready due to financial status, consider keeping the baby and search for couples who are willing to sponsor all expenses during the 9 months pregnancies including logistic and labour cost and make a contract for adoption

5. Consider telling family members who are close to you about your problem of your situation.

kt88_2
22-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Not just me
It's WE dont want

Just get married n start a family. As a human being pls don be cruel. Zou ren yao you liang xin.
That a life n also yr child.Keep n do not think anymore, just start a family.No matter how a man play outside, when talking abt a life pls be responsible.

passiontea
23-08-2014, 12:37 AM
Erm, i would say it is your own decision if you wanna to keep or not and not listening to all these people who keep telling you to keep cause it is a life. It takes more thn just marrying your gf and being a man. Some circumstances do not let you have a family. Should take a good look to my friends.

To go for abortion, go to govt hospital or private hospital saying that you want to abort. But bear in mind that abortion has it own cons and not to say, your partner's mental condition. It is best to go for these hospital is because at least the risk of infection is much lower compared if you do it in those black market kind of places. Of coz, these hospitals, the doctors will advise like these people here, to keep the baby etc etc.

Now, if you are willingly to keep the kid, i would really advise you to discuss with your parents, relatives and also your gf's family to get the best out of the situation. Go for counselling etc etc. These will help you and your gf to manage your family properly. Oh, and since u are contributing to da singapore population, wif now govt pro-policies of baby-making, you can seek a lot of help from them. =)

Hope this help

Shawning
23-08-2014, 01:13 AM
Ok. Keep calm and lets discuss

1. How old are you and your partner

2. How old is the fetus? If it is within 2 weeks you can opt for abortion but if it has passed 3 weeks, it already has a heartbeat thus consider a baby. Your baby.

3. Abortion is equal to killing a life.

4. If you r not ready due to financial status, consider keeping the baby and search for couples who are willing to sponsor all expenses during the 9 months pregnancies including logistic and labour cost and make a contract for adoption

5. Consider telling family members who are close to you about your problem of your situation.

6. Also must know of how abortion is done.

prott
23-08-2014, 02:34 AM
You talk like the baby wants you as his dad . actually The baby also don't want you , so just kill yourself and everything will be fine

ah rat
23-08-2014, 07:34 AM
Ts,u don't the baby,u are killing a life :)

frostfog
23-08-2014, 07:43 AM
7 yearz. One of u or both is technically infertile. Majority no protection within 1 year happy fathers day liao.

If abort, 1 or both of u may never be able have children next time ever since so hard to get. Consider this small miracle.

Dont believe, go see ivf or fertility doctor.

Splitter100
23-08-2014, 08:19 AM
7 years

suppose you 2 start fucking at the age of 17 or 18

right now shld be mid 20s

either slogging hard at work with little salary or still studying in some pte/local university

consult parents and ask for financial help

shld be enough to get marry and start the family

the fact that your gf got pregnant, its a sign to get things going

larej
23-08-2014, 08:33 AM
why are you not ready? i don't think one will ever be ready. take things as they come and seek help if u need. be fair to the little one.

Falcon6
23-08-2014, 09:43 AM
Bro you ask for help from everyone on sbf and all bros recommend you to keep the baby. So now its all back to you but from your last comment, it as if no matter what we say you still don't want it no matter what. If you just want us to support you telling your gf to do abortion I don't think you will get it

No offense. All of us here not the best ppl but we still have some heart at least not to kill living things
Just imagine if you are on the baby position and you heard from inside the womb about your parents discussing how they don't want you. Once again no offence bro...peace:)

Max9
23-08-2014, 02:21 PM

Your nick in Sammy's compliment ur situation now... It's really OMG...LOL...
Jokes aside, wat are both u and ur gal's direction in the future? Being together for 7 years, the next step should prolly be marriage..else together for so long for fuck(no pun intended)??? Since I perceived it's gonna be marriage, y don't u give the baby a chance?? Having a child increases ur responsibilities and it takes a real man to shoulder tis responsibility.. U might think both of u are not ready to have kids be it financially or mentally.. But once the child is born, it actually motivate u to earn more and make u stronger in the mind cos u r not jus living and breathing for urself but also for the child and child's mother..
Sorry for the wot

whisperr
23-08-2014, 02:59 PM
If both are you are together for 7 years, which is a really long time, isn't marriage (usually) the next step you both will take together? Maybe you both have never wanted to get married. I believe no one is ready to be parents until they actually become actual parents. Just take it through with your family, and gf. If you both still think you are still not ready, get an abortion early, before its too late. Good luck to you, TS.

hownow
24-08-2014, 02:14 AM
i guess u already made up your mind. just bring your girl to KK... they will settle the rest for u... just go thru the counselling and give it another thought. there's no turning back.

if u don't want a baby, why do raw for 7 years? if really don't want, make it perm, don't waste another baby's life.

jj583
24-08-2014, 02:52 AM
Ts,
many advise given to u .... mine just another 1.

For God sake, think carefully before u decide to abort the bb.
Its a life at stake ....
Talk to ppl close to you ... be it financially or mentally
In times to come, when that little fellow call u daddy, it will made ur day ...

blk437
24-08-2014, 05:47 AM
Wrong advice will cause hurt to u and yr gf for life.
Best is decide on your own because u both know what's best for both of u yourself.

FatSpider
24-08-2014, 07:14 AM
go ROM register

sassysunshine
24-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Everything happens for a reason and I think you should keep the baby.

It's a precious gift of life that was bestowed upon you both. What's more, the baby might bring you more than what you've asked for in life.

Big Sexy
24-08-2014, 07:51 AM
read this sticky.. but let me make this point clear
i am against aborting normal, healthy fetus..

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=152562
question 55 and 75

SOHCisback
24-08-2014, 08:38 AM
TS i might be rude or offending to you or other bros here..
i make my apology first to all..

1. you are irresponsible. if u wana get pleasure, do it the right way. wear condom or take contraceptives. dun fill up people's pussy and hoping to get lucky without problems.

2. talk to your family, family will always be there for you, no matter what wrong/right u have done. face the music from them.

3. think about it. if u can afford the baby, be it with or without help, then keep it. it's a bad thing to abort. i done it once when i was 21. it still lingers in my memory..

4. if you really cant afford to keep, then best solution is abort it like u all planned. most clinics does. don't make the child suffer more than yourself and have a bad childhood..

hope my advise is at least abit useful. speaking from my own experience and heart..