PDA

View Full Version : Gem found at amk

retepoet
21-08-2014, 08:52 AM
i had been visiting this joint for quite awhile, decided to start a thread to share with good bros about this gem. it will be quite damaging if i were to post it on the thread itself..... good gem must be shared only with good bros here, else we will lose to those bros who goes around to sabo those good ones :p
do take note, i will only share with reliable bros here, those with less than 50pts need not bother to ask.... hope u understand the reason behind :)

nicklite
21-08-2014, 08:58 AM
i had been visiting this joint for quite awhile, decided to start a thread to share with good bros about this gem. it will be quite damaging if i were to post it on the thread itself..... good gem must be shared only with good bros here, else we will lose to those bros who goes around to sabo those good ones :p
do take note, i will only share with reliable bros here, those with less than 50pts need not bother to ask.... hope u understand the reason behind :)

Hi Bro, morning. Before you start a new thread. Probably you would want to elaborate more details so brothers can read further more. You did not explain this gem and you put amk. So in what ways you meant will be damaging and putting location [ the only thing that is appealing ]. You got to let us know more.:(

retepoet
21-08-2014, 10:46 AM
i have sent out at least 5 replies to those bros who has qualified, please keep this gem discreet and do no share it too openly too :p
tks !!!!

Sliencer
21-08-2014, 10:55 AM
Your hint quite obvious.
I thought its a clean joint.

KobeTopGun
21-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Too bad I dun qualify. :o

retepoet
21-08-2014, 11:00 AM
i din say it is a dirty joint leh bro :p

Your hint quite obvious.
I thought its a clean joint.

retepoet
21-08-2014, 11:02 AM
i have PM you the contact, maybe u could have tried ady :p

Hi Bro, morning. Before you start a new thread. Probably you would want to elaborate more details so brothers can read further more. You did not explain this gem and you put amk. So in what ways you meant will be damaging and putting location [ the only thing that is appealing ]. You got to let us know more.:(

Sliencer
21-08-2014, 11:03 AM
i din say it is a dirty joint leh bro :p

Then why so secretive? I thought got special.

hhhames
21-08-2014, 11:12 AM
Hi bro, can i have her contact?

loverboiboi123
21-08-2014, 12:27 PM
would love to try this, but me no 50 rep points :(

Pactman
21-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Bro,

Pls share contact.

Cheers

steven1976
21-08-2014, 02:38 PM
I would also love to try and later give fr.
But my points are low as of now

Trying to up up up

koo84
21-08-2014, 04:19 PM
Senior reporting for duty!!

retepoet
21-08-2014, 04:30 PM
haha..... some bros here decided to take away so many of my pts...... no prob for me, will not share nor post any new threads here anymore...... tks to those who zapped my pts away..... life still goes on, no big deal :p lolsssssssssssssssssss
why not make the points to NEGATIVE, come on, JUST DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the NIKE way :) hahahaha.............
I AM NOT A SORE LOSER NOR AN OKT....................

retepoet
21-08-2014, 04:35 PM
i have decided not to share any further information with brothers about this gem anymore, this thread is officially closed after less than 12 hours :p haha...... tks to all the brothers for their feedbacks on this thread which i have started this morning......

retsmas
21-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Bro,
Am new but am a genuine cheongster.
Soon will reach 50 pts.
Can pm me the location in dvance 1st.
Will return with fr afrer trying so will soon get 50 liao. Lol

retepoet
21-08-2014, 04:41 PM
hey bro, suddenly we have around the same pts now, so no worries lah :p hahaha...... sorry the thread is certified DEAD a few minutes ago.......

Bro,
Am new but am a genuine cheongster.
Soon will reach 50 pts.
Can pm me the location in dvance 1st.
Will return with fr afrer trying so will soon get 50 liao. Lol

retepoet
21-08-2014, 05:16 PM
a big thanks to some of the brothers here who PM me with encouragement after seeing so many of my pts deducted..... as if i can used the pts to exchange for gifts or free massage, hahaha.........

mr_missile
21-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Just upped u my humble 11. Now u have high rep power. Cheers bro. :)

retepoet
21-08-2014, 08:22 PM
thanks a lot bro, i have learnt a hard lesson today :p
anyway, i am fine with bros deducting my pts if it is logical to do so, thats all.....

if only i am able to find out who are the actual zappers :p lolssssss

Just upped u my humble 11. Now u have high rep power. Cheers bro. :)

skyscrape
21-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Bro can share location?

kingdom8
21-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Bro can shared the location??? Thks

Ugly Mutt
21-08-2014, 10:19 PM
So secret for what? The rose spa have a thread and it is always on the first page.
The way u wrote is more harm than good now people know that they offer specials the police will visit soon.
Anyway one other bro also got the special from another of the girl there. His thread is also new.
It is a open secret now no wonder u kanna zapped.
So far two girls confirmed have specials one do it in the spa the other do it in the hotel outside (she is a former pm gal from a very famous mp n she is one of the Ang Pai there called Amy)

retepoet
22-08-2014, 10:00 AM
thank you very much to all the ZAPPERS who has deducted my points :p lols.......

ChiongKing
22-08-2014, 10:51 AM
So secret for what? The rose spa have a thread and it is always on the first page.
The way u wrote is more harm than good now people know that they offer specials the police will visit soon.
Anyway one other bro also got the special from another of the girl there. His thread is also new.
It is a open secret now no wonder u kanna zapped.
So far two girls confirmed have specials one do it in the spa the other do it in the hotel outside (she is a former pm gal from a very famous mp n she is one of the Ang Pai there called Amy)

Hello bro he did not mention anything about the spa name at all. I think you are the one spoiling the playground

retepoet
22-08-2014, 10:54 AM
thanks bro chiongking, u are kind :)

ChiongKing
22-08-2014, 11:03 AM
Guys, this is a genuine share by bro retepoet. I have tried the contact and it is definitely one of the best I've tried.

Called up to book and appt, was told she only got one slot left. So boh pian, took the ood timing. Place is quite new, some contractors are still touching up the place and it lingers of new paint smell. When she came in, I was quite surprised. She looked very young, maybe 21 years old. Unlike other masseurs who don't bother to makeup, she look as if she's going to chiong tonite! As the bed was not set up, she asked me to wait while she lay the towels on the bed. As she bend down to do so, saw her tits and gosh... it looks big and perky.

Her hands were smooth and cold, but it feels nice to have super cold hands on my warm body. Massage wise, is more spa-like. I doze off enjoying the Shiatsu type of massage. Halfway through, I was awaken by her soft hands caressing my butt crack and balls. Her hands are still cold, and yes I do enjoy the feeling! This went on for quite a while and my rod and fully awake!!

Although there is no happy ending, but being massage by a SYT really makes my day!

Look: 7.5/10
Massage: 6.5/10
GFE: 8/10
RTM: Yes!

PLease pardon the TS, I think it is his 1st time sharing. He is trying to protect the playground by not revealing anything. For those who are interested, please pm bro retepoet

EditorChief
22-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Hey bro when I was there we were given short. So how to touch your butt crack and balls? Just wondering. Did they do away with the shorts already?

ChiongKing
22-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Hey bro when I was there we were given short. So how to touch your butt crack and balls? Just wondering. Did they do away with the shorts already?

Talking about the shorts... that is the best part about this paper shorts. Those who've tried it knows why

EditorChief
22-08-2014, 11:39 AM
You mean cum into the short and then throw them away and have no proof right? That I know.

ChiongKing
22-08-2014, 04:45 PM
You mean cum into the short and then throw them away and have no proof right? That I know.
Lol Simi no proof. Cumming into the shorts is worse

kkk333
22-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Bro, can share contact?

retepoet
23-08-2014, 04:39 PM
tks bro chiongking and the rest of the bros for verifying my intention of this post :p

amkkid
23-08-2014, 09:01 PM
What secrets? Rosa spa ivy lah.
Already known she do specials already why
This kind of marketing? No business or competition now with the new gal
Michelle?

power69
23-08-2014, 10:54 PM
bro ts can share yr gem?

power69
24-08-2014, 01:20 AM
a big thanks to some of the brothers here who PM me with encouragement after seeing so many of my pts deducted..... as if i can used the pts to exchange for gifts or free massage, hahaha.........
keep it going bro.

retepoet
24-08-2014, 01:24 AM
tks bro.... have PM u :)

keep it going bro.

spongeman
24-08-2014, 01:47 AM
TS can SIC?
thanks

retepoet
25-08-2014, 09:12 AM
i seriously dun understand why some bros here are so upset with me and zapping my points.... i seriously do not have any bad intention nor have i created a thread to score pts.... i just do not want to post FR on the actual thread but to share with senior bros here of my experiences there....
anyway, this is definitely a clean joint and pls do not expect anything except a good massage with some sensual, thats all.....

Masseur : 7-7.5
Massage : 7.5 (good oil massage)
RTM : YES

heymister
25-08-2014, 12:14 PM
i seriously dun understand why some bros here are so upset with me and zapping my points.... i seriously do not have any bad intention nor have i created a thread to score pts.... i just do not want to post FR on the actual thread but to share with senior bros here of my experiences there....
anyway, this is definitely a clean joint and pls do not expect anything except a good massage with some sensual, thats all.....

i think is misunderstanding ........ i can say bro retrepoet has been very good at sourcing such lobangs ..... good massage + some sensual .......

so far i have received from him contacts for TT, Saxxx, Tixx and Ah Mei ....... all 4 from 4 different joints in the west ........ thumbs up ;)

bro retrepoet .... may I suggest you go see TT to help sooth your blues away :D ..... cheers bro

Sammmysiao
27-08-2014, 12:58 PM

Bro, can PM me the ctc?

Thanks

yanz
27-08-2014, 02:42 PM
Bro, can share contact?

lizhen
27-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Am I too late to ask for the gem ? Amk ?
Looking forward to ur reply. Thanks.

power69
27-08-2014, 11:41 PM
too many ivy, too many mischelle confused

SiPayChun
28-08-2014, 04:28 PM
i seriously dun understand why some bros here are so upset with me and zapping my points.... i seriously do not have any bad intention nor have i created a thread to score pts....

life goes on..dun fret on the zapping...just share with likeminded bros next time la...by pm if there is already a Thread.......lol....seems you are now back with reputation points ....

HardToStop
28-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Hi bro. Care to share with me the location. Thanks in advance.

Newbie88
29-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Able to share ctc pls? Thanks

suaveguy28
30-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Just went there today with a friend. I try M and my friend wanna try I but she is off. So he took C instead.

IMHO C is over hype in the poll.

M is a real beauty, her massage is good consider her age and size. She did good oil massage and MO SHA. Had a 1.5 hr session with her. initially she is quite cool when i try to break the ice.

After a while we had a good chat and she is a nice lady. Hopefully she will be there for long time.:D

Thanks TS for sharing.

Ma33a63
30-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Been there last week, try out "M" too...nice massage by syt. Will return again. Cheers to all massage brothers;D

christan7890
31-08-2014, 11:16 AM
not sure is it appropriate to ask for the rate that was quoted? Tried but the rate was abit crazy IMO.

skyscrape
31-08-2014, 12:34 PM
Bro can share contact/location please.

retepoet
17-12-2014, 04:03 PM
i just went to AMK Central and tried a new place that I have never tried before......

Masseur : X.. X..
Looks : 8/10
Massage : 7/10 with good sensual too
RTM : maybe as I have better masseur at this point of time

I sure some bros may or should have try this place before :p

rmaa
18-12-2014, 02:56 PM
Bro,
Pls share contact.

Nemesis_v
18-12-2014, 03:41 PM
i just went to AMK Central and tried a new place that I have never tried before......

Bro, please share. Thanks!

assrimmer
18-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Bro, can share location? Thanks :p

Is the spa near MRT? I prefer convenient locations nearby MRT instead of having to take feeder buses or walking a long way.

assrimmer
18-12-2014, 03:55 PM

Hey bro, can share ctc for this new place? Thanks

Miwen
19-12-2014, 12:44 AM

Bro can share contact ? Thanks

spicyroll
19-12-2014, 01:39 AM

Dear bro retepoet, may i have the privilege to try this new joint you came across in amk? Also can you pls advise on damage? Many thanks.

spicyroll
19-12-2014, 01:51 AM

Yo bro retepoet, although I m still new n probably not qualified to comment, I want to extend my moral support to you also. Jia yu! ;)

ebonkie
19-12-2014, 09:48 AM

awaiting for ur pm reply bro.. its TGIF :p

bagusman81
19-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Hey bro can share with me your new found place?

For sure I know it cannot be rose spa because that one is totally 100% clean and good spa :)

ebonkie
20-12-2014, 12:03 AM
awaiting for more FRs :D

retepoet
22-12-2014, 02:19 PM
I have released to quite a number of bros here with decent points only, so far the feedback from them was good :p
hope all bros who has gotten this contact from me, please do not release out freely.....

cactus456
22-12-2014, 02:59 PM
Bro can share the ctc? Thanks.

Marito1970
11-01-2015, 02:06 AM
I have released to quite a number of bros here with decent points only, so far the feedback from them was good :p
hope all bros who has gotten this contact from me, please do not release out freely.....

Thanks bro retepoet for sharing.

My opinion is that it's v ex. For teasing, it's additional $30. For HJ it's additional $50 and for autoroam another $50. Was told that it's company practice to collect extra $30 for teasing.

So in short, 1 hr massage = $50 + $30 (teasing) + $50 (hj) +$50 (autoroam)
Total $180. So in the end, only opt for teasing.

Any Bros tried can pm me on the pricing u get? Don't think will RTM as its too ex !:mad:

Ps - pls don't pm me for contact.

tnn lover
11-01-2015, 09:28 AM
please share contact bro

azzurrifan
24-01-2015, 04:27 PM
I just went for a session at the place ts shared. First of all i must say the lady ts recommended is quite chio.. Looks like some hot mama in her early 30s. Massage was so so, not much strength. But her teasing was a killer. Kept going into the boxers, touch everything EXCEPT for 2ic. Kept waiting and hinting, but no gq. Just a lot of sensual touches on thighs followed by the golden balls.

After one hour asked me if i wanna try her sister, or whoever she claim she is. Sadly, she was doing some proper massage. Once went out of the room realised she's even better than the first one.

Was charged 50+30 for extending for 30min. All in all, shall rtm and request for the first lady for 90min next time, and see what other tricks she has.

Newbbie
24-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Can pm me the location bro

Sfan
24-01-2015, 05:12 PM
Thanks bro retepoet for sharing.

My opinion is that it's v ex. For teasing, it's additional $30. For HJ it's additional $50 and for autoroam another $50. Was told that it's company practice to collect extra $30 for teasing.

So in short, 1 hr massage = $50 + $30 (teasing) + $50 (hj) +$50 (autoroam)
Total $180. So in the end, only opt for teasing.

Any Bros tried can pm me on the pricing u get? Don't think will RTM as its too ex !:mad:

Ps - pls don't pm me for contact.

$180 ??? You gotta be kidding me !

Marito1970
25-01-2015, 12:39 AM
Like I said... Was told normal massage is $50. Teasing additional $30. Anything beyond that is additional $50.

Was wondering if other bros were quoted same price ...

First time I come across outlet that charge for teasing. In fact, I thought how can teasing even be chargeable... Esp when the massage is so - so..

coolmanspooky
25-01-2015, 01:40 PM
Thanks ts for sharing...so far havent been able to visit...but from what i can see from the bros here...it seems that the std here is to pay for teasing

spodok
25-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Bro, able to PM me? Tns.

fishsoup84
29-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Thanks ts for sharing...so far havent been able to visit...but from what i can see from the bros here...it seems that the std here is to pay for teasing

Totally ridiculous, how come teasing must pay? :mad:

Other spas with very exciting teasing also FOC :rolleyes:

whistleblower69
29-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Hi bro, can pm me pls? Thanks.

rahl
16-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Thanks to TS tried this joint recently and was attended by the WL XX. Massage was average but the extra treatment was really nice.

Some bros have complained about paying $30 more for teasing but it's not just touching here and there. Will beat HJ in many places if you are going more for the sensual experience and not just the climax.

Only bad point was the mainland guy talking loudly next cubicle but you may have better luck than me ;)