PDA

View Full Version : Adventures on social app

Fucktheworld
21-08-2014, 04:21 AM
Hi, I've been reading past all these stories recently and I myself decided to join social app to see if there is any catch for me. Eventually after trying out my luck, there is a milf who added me up and she's lonely and our talks have been getting dirty. I really don't know what to do as she's married. Any advice?

kingdom8
21-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Bro, what app is that?

doubletap
21-08-2014, 09:37 AM
Hi, I've been reading past all these stories recently and I myself decided to join social app to see if there is any catch for me. Eventually after trying out my luck, there is a milf who added me up and she's lonely and our talks have been getting dirty. I really don't know what to do as she's married. Any advice?

aiyah, jus do wat yr heart tells u to do lor. u dun need advices here when u started the app, do u? then kena chat with milf, ask us wat to do?

y not u ask her out, n we stand in for u, to do the things she wanna do.

fictionman
21-08-2014, 10:05 AM
Wat do u mean dont knw wat to do...Ur sole purpose when u join the social app is u knw i knw la...Just be urself & go wz the flow

Fucktheworld
21-08-2014, 02:17 PM
Guys thanks! But she's married, should I just go ahead too?

CLONE8
21-08-2014, 02:41 PM
u kidding bro.. u saying trying your luck for a catch, kana a catch now seeking for advice:confused: your nick tells wat u want "fucktheworld" , or fuckthewall

recover007
21-08-2014, 09:19 PM

U pass me her number, I'll do the needful for you.

happpy
21-08-2014, 09:58 PM

basic 1 step la, check out whether she fat or slim la..

if slim then fix an appoint bang her la so simple ...........

like that also need to teach , how u possibly can live up to your nick call bang the world?

go bang yourself la......zzzzzzzzzzzz :confused:

ouzo18
21-08-2014, 11:40 PM
basic 1 step la, check out whether she fat or slim la..

if slim then fix an appoint bang her la so simple ...........

like that also need to teach , how u possibly can live up to your nick call bang the world?

go bang yourself la......zzzzzzzzzzzz :confused:

What if TS like bak cai bak cai one, don't like slim one??? Lol :D

whatdoido
22-08-2014, 12:09 AM
Nike, just do it :D

Fucktheworld
22-08-2014, 02:08 AM
Haha she's slim! Met her up today and she's those petite body kind of lady. Looks pretty cute and milf you will see often. She's only 28! Some touchy touchy but no real actions yet. Looking forward though. This forum do teach me a lot man!

cuteboy1981
22-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Care to share the app with us

rockers87
22-08-2014, 02:28 PM
bo jio!!.. lol

blsh
22-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Haha she's slim! Met her up today and she's those petite body kind of lady. Looks pretty cute and milf you will see often. She's only 28! Some touchy touchy but no real actions yet. Looking forward though. This forum do teach me a lot man!

Does she want to know more men ? Local or prc ?