PDA

View Full Version : Clementi central massage.

madgiant
20-08-2014, 02:15 AM
Hi bros, first time sharing report despite joining for a long while.
Sore on the lower back due to work recently and recced around clementi central. Saw this parlor at a discreet location despite the busy clementi central, popped in and take a look at what they have.

To be honest, I was just looking for a real good massage for my lower back. Was quoted $50 for an hour by the lady at the reception (which in turn was my masseuse) and was ushered to my room. Take note that this massage parlor have a common bathroom so you have to walk half naked in the shorts provided to the bathroom.

quick shower, went back into the room and masseuse came in shortly, start with massage. Throughout the massage, the masseuse was very professional totally giving you the idea that it is a legit massage parlor and I have to say that the back massage was pretty good!

After finishing on the back, the masseuse say 'ok, done' and I thought 'huh so fast one hour already meh?' I say up feeling blur and that's when the masseuse placed a pillow under my head. And she asked while grabbing my dick 'want to massage here?' And I thought to myself again 'huh really got happy ending ah?' She quoted $50 for a hj and I accepted the offer.

And so it all began. She dimmed the lights, pulled down my shorts, oiled her hands and started stroking my dick slowly and sensually with occasional jg moves. Hj was pretty good with different position of her hand and good twisting effect. Free roaming allowed. Came in no time and that was one of the strongest ejeculation I have had in some time and it's up to you to imagine how good the hj was. After cumming, she continued stroking for a short while and cleaned me up. That's what I like the most, stroking after cumming. Went out to take another shower, paid up, dressed up and bought my shoes out to the sofa area to put it on.

That's when I saw a stunningly beautiful lady in red walking past me. As my masseuse was in the toilet, I passed the $50 to one of her colleague and asked if that lady in red does massage too. She said yes and asked if I wanna try it now. And I thought 'wa, want me to do continuous mission ah?' Politely declined and left the place, still satisfied with the strong ejeculation.

Summary

3 working ladies
- my masseuse(nv ask for name, not recommended)
Short hair
Looks: 3/10 (look a little like Taiwanese entertainer jiu kong)
Figure: 7/10 (slim with a little tummy fats)
Boobs: 7/10 (probably B cup)
Hj: 10/10 (electrifying)
Massage: 7/10 (not piano. Really know her moves)

-lady with bangs(nv ask for name also)
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 (accessed in her clothes)
Boobs: probably 7/10
Hj: nv try
Massage: nv try

-cola/kele(lady in red, must try, look like sg girl)
Looks : easily a 9.5/10
Figure 8/10
Boobs: probably 6/10

Please be kind as this is my first report. Guide me along and I'll improve on it in future.

Ps. This place is former 1*8 health care

goezi2004
20-08-2014, 06:33 AM
Sore on the lower back due to work recently and recced around clementi central. Saw this parlor at a discreet location despite the busy clementi central, popped in and take a look at what they have.

To be honest, I was just looking for a real good massage for my lower back. Was quoted $50 for an hour by the lady at the reception (which in turn was my masseuse) and was ushered to my room. Take note that this massage parlor have a common bathroom so you have to walk half naked in the shorts provided to the bathroom.

quick shower, went back into the room and masseuse came in shortly, start with massage. Throughout the massage, the masseuse was very professional totally giving you the idea that it is a legit massage parlor and I have to say that the back massage was pretty good!

After finishing on the back, the masseuse say 'ok, done' and I thought 'huh so fast one hour already meh?' I say up feeling blur and that's when the masseuse placed a pillow under my head. And she asked while grabbing my dick 'want to massage here?' And I thought to myself again 'huh really got happy ending ah?' She quoted $50 for a hj and I accepted the offer.

And so it all began. She dimmed the lights, pulled down my shorts, oiled her hands and started stroking my dick slowly and sensually with occasional jg moves. Hj was pretty good with different position of her hand and good twisting effect. Free roaming allowed. Came in no time and that was one of the strongest ejeculation I have had in some time and it's up to you to imagine how good the hj was. After cumming, she continued stroking for a short while and cleaned me up. That's what I like the most, stroking after cumming. Went out to take another shower, paid up, dressed up and bought my shoes out to the sofa area to put it on.

That's when I saw a stunningly beautiful lady in red walking past me. As my masseuse was in the toilet, I passed the $50 to one of her colleague and asked if that lady in red does massage too. She said yes and asked if I wanna try it now. And I thought 'wa, want me to do continuous mission ah?' Politely declined and left the place, still satisfied with the strong ejeculation.

Summary

3 working ladies
Short hair

Figure 8/10

Please be kind as this is my first report. Guide me along and I'll improve on it in future.

Care to share exact location bro.thanks PM me ok.

zenedu
20-08-2014, 06:55 AM
Can share location bro?

bambo
20-08-2014, 08:45 AM
Bro. Can share contact, go there quite often but didnt see the shop you were saying. Ty

romidogdog
20-08-2014, 09:06 AM

Summary

3 working ladies
Short hair

Figure 8/10

TS, shouldn't mentioned is formal " 1*8 health care " AV can just refer back ..Bingo!!

johnn
20-08-2014, 09:41 AM
near mrt? Can share?

nicklite
20-08-2014, 10:01 AM

Summary

3 working ladies
Short hair

Figure 8/10

Lai Liao lo! Come. SHare with me your wooolala place. Will visit there tml.

nicklite
20-08-2014, 10:02 AM
TS, shouldn't mentioned is formal " 1*8 health care " AV can just refer back ..Bingo!!

I agree, please re edit your post. Else will be moderated very quickly.

fei2012
20-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Yes, be less obvious not even to name the central, this place is so small & not many. Takes abt 15min just walking round the few blocks, go b4 another one gone.

power69
21-08-2014, 12:03 AM
I agree, please re edit your post. Else will be moderated very quickly.

Dangerous got ppl complain.ctrl area many ppl- be discreet and cautious

madgiant
21-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Hey guys, I'm very sorry but how do I edit my post?

xiaotaijian
21-08-2014, 12:29 PM
I went to the shop which TS mentioned but I could not find the way to go up. Tried calling but no one pick up the call. Anyone has similar experience?

xiaotaijian
21-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Tried calling the shop that TS mentioned but no one pick up the phone. Wonder if anyone have similar experience?

loverboiboi123
21-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Bro can share cola/kele ctc?

romidogdog
21-08-2014, 08:09 PM
Bros , give this place a miss for the time being. Last month heard from "A" theres AV paying them a visit thou nothing happen.now and than suka suka open and closed early. Chiong elsewhere. Play safe.

applemeetspie10
21-08-2014, 09:10 PM
such a waste, was hoping to meet this 9.5 look girl :(

xiaotaijian
21-08-2014, 09:22 PM
I think so too. Managed to call in and I asked if they provide massage, the lady say no! Then I called again to reconfirm the shop name. It's the shop that I went to. Guess the ladies there and lying low

romidogdog
21-08-2014, 09:36 PM
such a waste, was hoping to meet this 9.5 look girl :( bro, if you really just want meet the 9:5 gal for massage and nothing else , you can go ahead ,call first. nothing wrong with that if AV spot check again. I ask bros to give this place a miss if they want more than a massage.

loverboiboi123
21-08-2014, 11:55 PM
wah neber see 9.5 gal b4! pls share lobang ...:D

applemeetspie10
22-08-2014, 01:13 AM
bro, if you really just want meet the 9:5 gal for massage and nothing else , you can go ahead ,call first. nothing wrong with that if AV spot check again. I ask bros to give this place a miss if they want more than a massage.

yeah i did went to have a look, door was closed, not sure if they are still ongoing

johnn
22-08-2014, 11:07 PM
bro, if you really just want meet the 9:5 gal for massage and nothing else , you can go ahead ,call first. nothing wrong with that if AV spot check again. I ask bros to give this place a miss if they want more than a massage.

thk bro for update

xiaotaijian
15-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Went to try this massage parlour just now. The massage is considered gd imo. Abit of teasing but I guess cos I opt for 1hr and I m New customer so the teasing wasn't alot.

gundamexia
16-10-2014, 11:06 AM
can share location bro?

psx3sg
16-10-2014, 01:10 PM
yeah, care to share location? :>

gettoliveagain
16-10-2014, 07:52 PM
share location pls

colour123
17-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Can share location pls, thks

xiaotaijian
24-10-2014, 10:12 AM
Given the location to 2 senior bros. Hopefully can see some FR from them real soon ;)

habbomall
24-10-2014, 10:51 AM
correct me if I am wrong. this place is near to sillypool ? and if I am not wrong 3 lady running the shop. 1 aunt,1 face look like lu hua, last is the lady boss

JustForFun83
24-10-2014, 10:58 AM
can share ctc bro?

Jiime
24-10-2014, 12:41 PM
hi bro care to pm ctc ?

16-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Bro, can pm me the place?

LWW1989
27-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Bro know the post quite old Liao. Is the place still there? PM me details. Thanks!!

Bozz
27-05-2015, 07:23 PM
Hi Bro.Can PM d location?

romidogdog
27-05-2015, 08:00 PM
Don't waste time on this thread. Spa no more liao. Place now is taken over by tuition center. Move on bros.

meiliangxin
29-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Zzz, wasted my time go recce under the hot sun, bo liew la.