PDA

View Full Version : Massage with Special and great service

xiaojun1986
18-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Went to a massage centre this afternoon to try out a MP... There was a sign to show promotion 1hr $45. Decided to go in and try. Out came a milf (in her 30s) telling me that she only massage shoulder and head nothing else, but i still decided to go ahead because body really aching.

Went to shower then lie down waiting for her to come in...

milf was chatting and friendly, keep asking how is the massage. Massage was normal nothing much to shout out about. Throughout the massage there was not much teasing. BUT 30 mins later was asked to turn around, she then pop the GQ.

Opted for HJ, which was very good and she take it slow and ensure you enjoy it. After which she even clean you up and ask you to rest and hugged me before i left.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
Attitude: 9/10
HJ: 9/10

FTM: yes!!

Those who like to know the location, up and PM me. Either senior bros or those who share locations will be considered.

goezi2004
19-08-2014, 01:27 PM
Went to a massage centre this afternoon to try out a MP... There was a sign to show promotion 1hr $45. Decided to go in and try. Out came a milf (in her 30s) telling me that she only massage shoulder and head nothing else, but i still decided to go ahead because body really aching.

Went to shower then lie down waiting for her to come in...

milf was chatting and friendly, keep asking how is the massage. Massage was normal nothing much to shout out about. Throughout the massage there was not much teasing. BUT 30 mins later was asked to turn around, she then pop the GQ.

Opted for HJ, which was very good and she take it slow and ensure you enjoy it. After which she even clean you up and ask you to rest and hugged me before i left.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
Attitude: 9/10
HJ: 9/10

FTM: yes!!

Those who like to know the location, up and PM me. Either senior bros or those who share locations will be considered.

Can share contact n location pls Bro.Thanks

skyscrape
19-08-2014, 11:07 PM
Bro
Kindly share the location n contact please.

myphotosf
20-08-2014, 10:24 AM
hi brother,

pls share d location. Thanks

xiaojun1986
20-08-2014, 10:33 PM
PMed all those who asked, pls provide FR and Up me.

Cheers

johnn
20-08-2014, 10:36 PM
masg hd and shoulder 45 dlr 30 min of touching chating..
then wan to earn xtra hj.
if go to geylang side 30 min 30 dlr, come with steam bath
head n shoulder masg

xiaojun1986
23-08-2014, 11:37 AM
Replied to those who PMed me..