PDA

View Full Version : I confirm PAP will be kicked out in 2016. No need to bet, it's confirmed.

Sammyboy RSS Feed
18-08-2014, 03:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

This NDR speech is a total disappointment, but I never watch, except read some CNA news articles on it, and it's all about the CPF, stupid....anyway.

So, here's the thing. Why PAP will be kicked out in 2016.

Very simple........the key issue of those aged from 55 to 65 are not taken care of, so LHL had totally missed the point about CPF......even when he said 1 in 5 cannot meet the minimum sum, but jobs are not forthcoming, with FTs competing and employers not willing to take on older folks, as younger folks can do the job at less hiring costs.

All in all, all those suggested leeways for the CPF are only applicable to those 65 and beyond. Most would likely be half leg in their grave already, with a few more years to spare only. The lie of living longer till 85 years had been exposed and yet, nothing is done to address this.

In a nutshell, the NDR speech is another nail in the coffin of PAP.

Like most people on the streets have been saying, the PAP will not survive LKY. This is turning out to be the case.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?188098-I-confirm-PAP-will-be-kicked-out-in-2016-No-need-to-bet-it-s-confirmed&goto=newpost).