PDA

View Full Version : which posture is good to Freddie?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
18-08-2014, 02:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

i just cameing back home from our everyday Sundaes getaway with Leslie and Freddie and Alan, we go for a quickie holiday on Penang that time and there and so much funning things is to do. i shareing room with Alan and Leslie and Freddie sleep in same room. this quickie batter than this Tiawan one because Alan showing me more batter posture for fengshui but i still prefering Freddie.

Freddie did not told me about his terrible boss and the postures he make Freddie doing, but Freddie telling Alan, so Alan saying i can help changeing fengshui in Freddie. Alan also sayings this new fengshui good at cureing soreing back and even soreing throat. so happys i can sleep with Freddie again within soreing back and soreing throat.

Alan saying he put his cactus in behind for Leslie so Leslie fengshui posture good at orifice and his boss no more disturbanceing him but Alan did not told me how big inches to put in behind for Freddie so Freddie fengshui posture more batter and his boss then stop made Freddie did lesser comfy postures.

anything can made good recommendations how big inches to put the cactus for Freddie to pokeing his boss? :(:(:(

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?188093-which-posture-is-good-to-Freddie&goto=newpost).