PDA

View Full Version : peyronie disease

starbucks
17-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Wana know how many bros here have peyronie disease or a curved penis? I wonder if i am the odd one out?

while i've read that many and their partners compaint of painful sexs, it isnt an issue for me or my partner(s), i thought it sure look better straight up rather than left curving. For some time, ive been researching online for non surgical cures and the closeast, and least gimmicky method i've found, is penis stretching and penis extension. Since there's yet recorded evidence or testimonies about how penis extension can correct a curved penis, I would like to know if anyone tried it with success or has successfully corrected his curve using other methods. Thanks! :)

MoneyWise
18-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Bro better you setup appt with a doctor at a clinic/hosp they will be able to advise you better

Smallandstrong
18-08-2014, 05:15 PM
Wana know how many bros here have peyronie disease or a curved penis? I wonder if i am the odd one out?

while i've read that many and their partners compaint of painful sexs, it isnt an issue for me or my partner(s), i thought it sure look better straight up rather than left curving. For some time, ive been researching online for non surgical cures and the closeast, and least gimmicky method i've found, is penis stretching and penis extension. Since there's yet recorded evidence or testimonies about how penis extension can correct a curved penis, I would like to know if anyone tried it with success or has successfully corrected his curve using other methods. Thanks! :)

How far is it curved and in what angle?

If the angle of curve isn't too severe then and there are no issues with sex or answering nature's call, then it'll be best to leave it as it is.

My penis is also curved to the right by the way and of course, I do wish that it would be straight. But then again, why change anything if it isn't broken? :)

sammyboyfor
19-08-2014, 04:42 AM

A curved penis is not necessarily caused by Peyronie Disease.

If there is no pain, chances are it is just genetic.

Optus5
19-08-2014, 03:56 PM
If it curves in the rite direction, it may be more helpful in reaching the G spot.

jerybee
20-08-2014, 01:49 AM
I never knew that curves penis can be a disease?? But mine is straight for sure :D

KungFuFighter
27-08-2014, 04:54 AM
If there is no pain, chances are it is just genetic.

Never knew that