PDA

View Full Version : FYI if you wanna have promiscuous sex

remorseful
11-08-2014, 02:21 AM
Hi bros, I have been lurking around in this forum for a long time already, but with another nickname. Posting with another username to hide my identity. This is my first time posting, and my main motive is to share my experience. Many times, people share about how they have enjoyed the processes with FL etc, by giving FR. I would like to try giving you a different perspective.

I enjoy a loving relationship with my gf, but maybe not that sexually active because she is busy working. To satisfy my sexual desires, I usually lurk around in this forum and have sex with my right hand. I usually only look at the Pictures/Videos sharing thread, but there was one day when I started to look into those Massage and FL threads. My curiosity got aroused and I have been wanting to try doing it with someone else other than my gf.

Recently, I was on a working trip to China. That was when I got hooked onto using Wechat to find ladies who provide service. I have to admit, Wechat is very potent because I really managed to find a pretty FL.

There was this one night when I really felt the urge to release my desires, and also to try out having fun with someone other than my gf. So we arranged to meet up... I went over to her hotel. We started chatting, and somehow could hit it off quite well. After confirming the price, we began our business. When I was done, I wanted to leave, but perhaps all that chatting made her a bit fond of me or sth? She made me do it with her a second time.

I was well capped with protection both rounds. (used 2 pcs of condoms of course) But it didn't occur to me what was gonna hit me real hard later.

1. STDs.
Even though I have been relatively well educated in my field of expertise (I have been through University too). I was not well educated in this area. It was only after the experience that I started checking online on how STDs may have been spread even if I was well protected by a condom. I swear I thought that I would be very safe if I was well protected. And I panicked.

2. What happens if I really contracted STD?
The first thought that really bothered me was, what if I passed it to my gf? All the happiest moments we have shared immediately flashed past the back of my head. And I started wondering, why the fuck had I done this? If I really contracted STD and passed it on to her, im fucking her life up, and fucking myself up too. Each time I look at her now, my mind is filled with guilt. and I wonder why I still deserve her. For that one hour of pleasure, I received eternal agony in return. I swear I feel upset every single moment now.

3. How am I going to face my family?
Growing up in a family full of love for each other, I would feel really embarrassed or disgraced of myself if I had contracted STDs, because I allowed myself to engage in promiscuous sex activities. They have always taught me not to fool around etc, and this time I have failed myself, and failed them utterly.

tempguest
11-08-2014, 08:50 AM
Hi bros, I have been lurking around in this forum for a long time already, but with another nickname. Posting with another username to hide my identity. This is my first time posting, and my main motive is to share my experience. Many times, people share about how they have enjoyed the processes with FL etc, by giving FR. I would like to try giving you a different perspective.

I enjoy a loving relationship with my gf, but maybe not that sexually active because she is busy working. To satisfy my sexual desires, I usually lurk around in this forum and have sex with my right hand. I usually only look at the Pictures/Videos sharing thread, but there was one day when I started to look into those Massage and FL threads. My curiosity got aroused and I have been wanting to try doing it with someone else other than my gf.

Recently, I was on a working trip to China. That was when I got hooked onto using Wechat to find ladies who provide service. I have to admit, Wechat is very potent because I really managed to find a pretty FL.

There was this one night when I really felt the urge to release my desires, and also to try out having fun with someone other than my gf. So we arranged to meet up... I went over to her hotel. We started chatting, and somehow could hit it off quite well. After confirming the price, we began our business. When I was done, I wanted to leave, but perhaps all that chatting made her a bit fond of me or sth? She made me do it with her a second time.

I was well capped with protection both rounds. (used 2 pcs of condoms of course) But it didn't occur to me what was gonna hit me real hard later.

1. STDs.
Even though I have been relatively well educated in my field of expertise (I have been through University too). I was not well educated in this area. It was only after the experience that I started checking online on how STDs may have been spread even if I was well protected by a condom. I swear I thought that I would be very safe if I was well protected. And I panicked.

2. What happens if I really contracted STD?
The first thought that really bothered me was, what if I passed it to my gf? All the happiest moments we have shared immediately flashed past the back of my head. And I started wondering, why the fuck had I done this? If I really contracted STD and passed it on to her, im fucking her life up, and fucking myself up too. Each time I look at her now, my mind is filled with guilt. and I wonder why I still deserve her. For that one hour of pleasure, I received eternal agony in return. I swear I feel upset every single moment now.

3. How am I going to face my family?
Growing up in a family full of love for each other, I would feel really embarrassed or disgraced of myself if I had contracted STDs, because I allowed myself to engage in promiscuous sex activities. They have always taught me not to fool around etc, and this time I have failed myself, and failed them utterly.

You are a nice responsible guy that thinks for others. Keep it up and move ahead with your rs, dont let your guilt destroy your rs. I also believe in just one partner, but regrettably went through a time where I was being two timed, while I had remained faithful to my first girlfriend for half my life.

Being very sensitive to changes in women's emotions, I noticed the affair even before it developed into that but I didnt manage to stop it. Something I noticed though is that the guilty party will come up with all sorts of reasons on why he or she has to do something to make it less of his or her fault and to blame the victim instead. It is very common after reading through a few other stories and talking to people who had the same experience.

I ould say theres no need to harp on it. If its one time, move on and just treat your other half as well as you can. Your rs can last if you want to, good luck :)

remorseful
11-08-2014, 11:09 AM
I would just like to ask all you bros out there to think again, if you have wanted/or been tempted to try having promiscuous/casual sex (either with girls you have known at clubs or with sex workers):

1. Think about how you are going to face your gf/spouse/family later.
2. Think about how you want to spend your lifetime with STDs in exchange for that few hours of pleasure.
3. Think about the agony you face when you have to wait for weeks for your STD check reports to surface.

Hope you do not end up like me.

P.S Putting up this long post simply because I am going through immense pain now as I fear contracting any disease in the next few weeks. I sincerely hope people stop falling into this shithole crap position.

remorseful
11-08-2014, 11:11 AM
Thanks bro. Would try to move on from here. Really keeping fingers crossed, hope im safe from any disease.

doubletap
11-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Thanks bro. Would try to move on from here. Really keeping fingers crossed, hope im safe from any disease.

hi remose,

having said all humane words in here, did u ever bother to get yrself checked at DSC? all these necessary checks for a mere $80+. identity P & C too.

please call 62939648 to make an appt. the whole visit to there would not cost more than an hour.

in this way, u can put the past behind, n not harm yr gf shd u ctc STDs.

lt0l0tl
11-08-2014, 04:45 PM
U use china-made condom?

ken-hor
11-08-2014, 04:46 PM
i do agree with remoseful here. theres really a lot a lot of temptation out there. but well. not sure.. you hav friends with benefit and stuff. if not. there's always the massage session with just HJs around. haa.

p9919332
11-08-2014, 04:52 PM
thumb up bro! up you

houses100
11-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Take care bro. Here if you need to talk.

porscheclub
11-08-2014, 05:16 PM

It takes 3-6 months (can't remember for HIV to show up) on blood test so you'll want to make re-appointments.

There's a whole section dedicated to sexual disease, enough to make you a monk :D

After a few more rounds of exploring your sexual adventures & you'll get over this. Otherwise, stay faithful forever after.

remorseful
11-08-2014, 08:04 PM
Yep I have called up drtan's clinic and spoken to a doc. Was even ready for HIV PEP but he mentioned im at low risk of exposure to HIV. Am going for the one month checkup which he recommended, fingers crossed i don't contract any other weird stuff.

Taisho75
11-08-2014, 11:08 PM
You sound like a friend of mine. He recently had 5 ladies in his 2weeks work in China. He was very cautious and wear CD for all his sessions. However when he got back, he had itchiness near his groin area. He asked for my advice as he suspect he might have std and went to dsc at Kelantan lane for a full checkup.

It cost him $120++ to do all the test. Took about 2-3weeks before results come out. He was diagnosed with "clymedia ", dunno spell correct or not. He later found out from the doc there that it's a common std that has no symptoms. Can be cure with a dosage of 4pills prescribed by doctors.

He relate to me his experience at dsc. The doc shared with him that even bbbj, Lah chee, fingerling or anal sex will transmit this clymedia disease. The carrier will not even know she/he has it until a test is done. Very intimate questions are asked during consultation to made diagnosis. He told me about the guys and working ladies who go for checkup there as dsc is a normal clinic with a added service for testing std. After this scary experience, he is more careful when playing.

joncheong
11-08-2014, 11:59 PM
sometimes i do worry when i cross the road....but i still cross it...

TheGreatOne
12-08-2014, 02:24 AM
Dont sio wu sio boh la, bro

Its natural to be full of lust and think with lower head before the act only to fill with slight remorse and regrets after cummed.

Classic example will be walking out of brothels still alone lamenting the money you just squandered on wl could be spent wiser.