PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Females FB/FwB

hellloser
10-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Greetings to all!

Hoping to find a lady between the age of 18-30, who has mutual wants! Feel free to drop me a PM! Love to hear from y'all!

Cheers

JohnnyStorm
10-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Are you consider handsome ? Do you have abs ? Are you skillful in bed ? Do you have deep pockets ? How big is your tool ? Have you got any experience in pleasuring a woman ?

tempguest
10-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Are you consider handsome ? Do you have abs ? Are you skillful in bed ? Do you have deep pockets ? How big is your tool ? Have you got any experience in pleasuring a woman ?

Haha, are these questions really high priority to women? I thought more women are interested to find someone to communicate with rather than actively looking for sex :)

prettymannequin
10-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Haha, are these questions really high priority to women? I thought more women are interested to find someone to communicate with rather than actively looking for sex :)

Hahahah yes to ladies in sbf, perhaps.

tempguest
10-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Hahahah yes to ladies in sbf, perhaps.

Haha, then i should have just posted my six pecs instead of wasting time on writing :)

imdestinyz
11-08-2014, 12:25 AM

it depends on what kind of women u are looking at.