PDA

View Full Version : Clueless and in distress

jamesand
09-08-2014, 11:57 PM
Hey all , are there ways to train my sexual stamina ? Ive spent lots of $$ with FLs only to find that i can only last less than 1 min since i rarely have sex.

Sfan
10-08-2014, 08:49 AM
Hmm how can you have spent lots of $$ on FLs and yet rarely have sex ? Don't tell me you're spending a lot a lot of money on each FL but you seldom go to one ?

Seems more like a medical condition than anything else. You might be suffering from premature ejaculation

yangguo
10-08-2014, 09:04 AM
Seems more like a medical condition than anything else. You might be suffering from premature ejaculation

No worries, this may not be the case.

Having no or not much experience (less than once a month) in sex will usually result in premature ejaculation as you are likely to feel anxious and nervous during the act.

The best way to overcome this problem is to find a gf or wife who are wiling to guide you throughout the sexual intercourse, including the foreplay.

A WL/FL will not be willing to engage in foreplay with you due to time constraint or fatigue.

NRider
10-08-2014, 09:04 AM
There are already some similar threads or posts made somewhere in the forum, do a detailed search, you may find some good tips.

No short cut - My advice is to having more sex, practice made perfect !!

tiuminator
10-08-2014, 11:01 AM
If its PE problem, go consult medical advise.

coolguy71
10-08-2014, 12:35 PM
To last longer when with FL.. u need to do the following:
U just need to PCC before meeting your FL.. normal guy need longer time for second round.

U will definity need longer time to cum when meeting your FL.. unless your FL is so skilful...lol.

U can try the nect time.. and maje your money worth..

lixiao17
10-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Moderate your paces, not every move must end with a thrust. Most FL will encorage you to move faster faster so that the job will end faster...

starbucks
10-08-2014, 03:10 PM
i understand how you feel bro. I used to last around 20-30 mins average, but since i reduced sex to almost once every or twice monthly (too busy or stressful to think about sex), i ej very quickly, sometimes within 10 thrusts. Thats a big difference. So i made adjustment to my lifestyle and it seem to work, lesser premature ej and a greater sense of achievement.

My humble advise is, before you even thinking about trying out those ej delay pills and staff... make sure you take care of your general health & fitness. Thats the priority. You just dont know if the performance issue could be a symptom of diabetes, workstress or hypertension or whatever...

My formula - Maintain regular fitness workout + PCC lesser + Eat healthy to lower cholestrol + create a more relaxing environment & never rush sex :)

Hey all , are there ways to train my sexual stamina ? Ive spent lots of $$ with FLs only to find that i can only last less than 1 min since i rarely have sex.

y&gblf
10-08-2014, 04:03 PM
My formula - Maintain regular fitness workout + PCC lesser + Eat healthy to lower cholestrol + create a more relaxing environment & never rush sex :)

IMHO this is probably the best advice.

jamesand
10-08-2014, 11:21 PM
I do it maybe once or twice a year. Exercise a lot . Never knew this is premature ej. I assumed PE meant cumming without being aware of it silly me.