PDA

View Full Version : Conclusion about sex with wife

prott
06-08-2014, 12:02 PM
I just had sex with my wife and I wanna say that Samsters who complain bout their wife and girlfriend are losers

I am very good looking so my wife and girlfriend give me
The best sex. Cannot believe those loser that always say their wife refuse sex or service not good. You look like shit and your dick not as zai as mine that's why your wife don't want to make love with you.

If you wanna your wife to make love with you, go burn your tummy off and think about how to arouse your wife instead of giving sian ji pua face when she see your ugly physical body and lousy language. Talk refined and talk in english, you old farts

Red_Wine
06-08-2014, 12:33 PM
I just had sex with my wife and I wanna say that Samsters who complain bout their wife and girlfriend are losers

I am very good looking so my wife and girlfriend give me
The best sex. Cannot believe those loser that always say their wife refuse sex or service not good. You look like shit and your dick not as zai as mine that's why your wife don't want to make love with you.

If you wanna your wife to make love with you, go burn your tummy off and think about how to arouse your wife instead of giving sian ji pua face when she see your ugly physical body and lousy language. Talk refined and talk in english, you old farts

If really that "very good looking" also don't need to boast around ma. Yr wife give u the best sex? Are u so sure her mind was thinking of u instead of other man during intercourse with u? 家家有本难念的经, every families will have their own difficulties. U 傻B! Don't think so points is important to u so I zapped u. Yipppeeee!

slutslut25
06-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Well said!! Agree with you 100%!!

you really so good? can try?

DTCEPL
06-08-2014, 03:05 PM
I guess whether you are good in bed or not is not for you to say but rather your woman should be the one writing the FR:rolleyes:!

But still, glad that your Wifey and GFs enjoy your dick, Cheers!

KiwiAngMoh
06-08-2014, 03:23 PM
I think both your wife and gf enjoy your dick, in fact they tell all their friends your the biggest dick they know.

siambee
06-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Congrats TS, welcome to sammyboysexforum.

From the way u speak already tell us how 'refine''''''''''''''''''''' u are....

Im proud of u, well done ;)

doubletap
06-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Congrats TS, welcome to sammyboysexforum.

From the way u speak already tell us how 'refine''''''''''''''''''''' u are....

Im proud of u, well done ;)

thread starter has got an ego problem........ water must have gone into his brain.

a_black_knight
06-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Mai Hao Lian Hor! ::)

4getful
06-08-2014, 10:38 PM
If really that "very good looking" also don't need to boast around ma. Yr wife give u the best sex? Are u so sure her mind was thinking of u instead of other man during intercourse with u? 家家有本难念的经, every families will have their own difficulties. U 傻B! Don't think so points is important to u so I zapped u. Yipppeeee!

Ya me also wonder how to have best sex, or best hj or even best bj if one has no experiences:rolleyes:
I rather get a woman i married who is a blur fark n totally noe nuts abt sex, juz dun wanna married an experience type.;)
But gf, the more experience ones the better :D

mcyeoh
07-08-2014, 01:23 AM
how i love fucked up puny new generation singaporeans guys talking about sex as if they found a treasure chest...funny and insecure all the same time

lateNightyOwl
07-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Just a troll

soggypanties
07-08-2014, 09:28 AM
Lots of guys have great sex be it with wife, gf, fb, fl, etc. Whats the big deal? But sadly I don't, even though I'm probably better looking than TS.... thats why I'm here to get valuable constructive advice.

Go get a life TS.

hermit1313
07-08-2014, 09:43 AM
I won't be surprised this bro had not have sex for over 10 years but still wanna brag about things he don't have. Anyway there is no way he can prove it to us, and neither anyone of us wanna know.