PDA

View Full Version : True experience required

API661
05-08-2014, 04:02 PM
Hi all...

I am 27 right now... I suspect I m having ED... I still used to have erection every morning while I m lying down and can last for few mins... However, my lil bro turns soft straight away when I stand up... Sumtimes I don even manage to have strong enough erection to have sex... I really worry this would endanger my marriage life... Any daily male enhancement product to b recommended? Thanks for any opinion given...

liverpoolreds88
06-08-2014, 08:24 AM
Hi all...

I am 27 right now... I suspect I m having ED... I still used to have erection every morning while I m lying down and can last for few mins... However, my lil bro turns soft straight away when I stand up... Sumtimes I don even manage to have strong enough erection to have sex... I really worry this would endanger my marriage life... Any daily male enhancement product to b recommended? Thanks for any opinion given...

Bro, U can search the forum. There are vendors (Starx, mensplus etc) selling here. Otherwise it will become another repeated thread.

cheers

cumblaster
09-08-2014, 01:33 AM
See a doctor. You are too young to have ED. There's probably some other underlying problem.
All the more so if you are not obese.

For me, it was cos my frendulum was too thick, causing me discomfort and eventually pain during sex. This affected my performance. I'd get soft while having sex or even just before i enter a girl, due to psychological fear of losing my errection while having sex with her. So yeah, see a doctor bro

geylangfucker
09-08-2014, 08:57 PM
See a doctor. You are too young to have ED. There's probably some other underlying problem.
All the more so if you are not obese.

For me, it was cos my frendulum was too thick, causing me discomfort and eventually pain during sex. This affected my performance. I'd get soft while having sex or even just before i enter a girl, due to psychological fear of losing my errection while having sex with her. So yeah, see a doctor bro

Yah...see a doc first. Try to do more exercise and take supplements....

hOlyJ
10-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Any doc to recommend?

MatRempit
14-08-2014, 03:01 AM
Try to do more exercise and take supplements....

This will definately help

freezetheDB
14-08-2014, 04:40 PM
bro exercise helps
lift some weights or do pushups or go to the pullup bar.

i find that once physical activity become very easy for me the erection lasts longer also. Last time do missionary my hands tired and i go soft. Now hands no longer tire easily the mind also not easily distracted by uncomfort

MoneyWise
17-08-2014, 01:38 AM
bro exercise helps
lift some weights or do pushups or go to the pullup bar.

Will surely try this as i seem to have same issues as well

Smallandstrong
18-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Hi all...

I do not think you're suffering from ED.

While I'm no doctor to give sound advice, I do suppose you need to get plenty of exercise, a healthy diet, plenty of rest, and a boost in your ego.

Plenty of times, it is the mind at work. Stress also has a major part to play in such situations.

Cheers bro, hope the above helps.

If all else fails, then yes, seek professional help. :)

spotter542
21-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Easily available across the causeway :D

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s164/spotter542/333103_684228.jpg (http://s152.photobucket.com/user/spotter542/media/333103_684228.jpg.html)

pleasurehobby
25-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Hi all...

From seeing many cases of ED, yours does not seems like a case and symptoms for ED.

In fact, most men find it harder to sustain an erection lying down that standing up, as the blood is flowing against gravity when lying down.

You mentioned that you are married, what is your frequency of sex?

Most cases of losing an erection quickly are due to psychologically.

I have consulted on many cases of losing erection due to sexual intercourse becoming routine and unexciting. Most of the time, a change of mood, atmosphere and the sequence of order of love making sparkens things up.

If you ejeculate too quicky would be another issue.

Do update us on how it goes. ;)