PDA

View Full Version : Anything's Possible when you are a student and overseas

Andyly
04-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Hi all, been enjoying the many stories shared in the forums, especially grateful for the true ones (or true sounding ones). I've decided to share a fantastic night I shared with a girl quite a long time ago. Here it goes, hope its up to standard.

This is a story of an incident I had as a student in Australia 6 years ago. I was in my mid-20s at the time, making me significantly older than the average local student, thus giving more confidence among my fellow students. I was enrolled in a well-known University and in a Faculty consisting of a close knit group due to our long study course and smaller student size. Our faculty regularly organise and host ‘faculty events’ and this incident occurred during a hospital themed costume party clubbing session being held within campus grounds. I dressed up in our old SAF non-digital camou No.4 with a DIY medic armband made up. I had a habit of sleeping in my No.4 trousers, brought my Goretex boots for hiking and borrowed the No.4 shirt from my roommate who brought his full uniform for unknown reasons. Don’t worry, took out the SINGAPORE tag. Left his 3rd Sgt rank in though! I splashed some fake blood over my arms and trousers and I was good to go.
It was a very packed club with a huge turnout. I was clubbing with a small group of friends and we made up quite an international group, a mixed group of Aussies, Canadians and me. We were already quite tipsy and sweaty from all the dancing and drinking. It was my turn to get the next round and I headed to the bar alone to get a few more jugs of beer. The bar was surprisingly empty and I sat up on the bar stool, ordered my drinks and waited.
As I looked around a noticed a gorgeous girl in a lab tech outfit seated at the bar with an empty bar stool in between us. She has dirty blonde hair and was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a white tank top under her white lab coat. She had no drink and appears to be waiting for someone.
I leaned forward and raised my voice to be heard over the blaring music,
“Hey, so are you enjoying your nursing degree?”
She smiled, “How did you know I am doing nursing?”
I brought my hands up showing that I was wearing the same blue latex gloves she was wearing.
“Cos I got these from a nursing student!”
Her smile together with her bright green eyes and blonde hair was mesmerising. Her tank top with half buttoned lab coat accentuated her C-cup breasts perfectly, with a not too subtle show of cleavage. She looks a little like Carrie Underwood with her medium length hair tied neatly in a pony- tail.
I hopped onto the seat in between us, stuck out my hand;
“Hi, I’m Andy, pleased to meet you, what would you like to drink?”
“Sarah, have a shot of Jaeger bomb with me” she said with a wink.
I ordered the drinks and as we were waiting, she leaned forward ever so slightly, giving me a whiff of perfume and sweat.
“Love your outfit, is it real?” She smiles.
“Of course it is!” I said, I proceeded to tell her all out how we all have to go through NS and that I only left the SAF a year ago, blabbing on how long NS was but the amount of fun I got out of it. Cannot take my eyes off of her.
“Cheers!” As we downed our Jaeger bombs. “Come meet my friends!” I demanded as I struggled with the 3 jugs of beer I ordered.

Summerhillt
04-08-2014, 07:57 PM
The ang moh girl not sian of ur army story? hahaha. Please show her how powerful saf is and practice ur M16 SKILLS

Andyly
04-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Haha! Alcohol can make any army story interesting!

Andyly
04-08-2014, 08:22 PM
As we got up, Sarah stood to be almost half a head taller than me, damn those heels. Being about 165cm does not help matters! I introduced Sarah to my merry band of friends. I could tell that the guys and even the girls found Sarah attractive. As the jugs of beers are emptying and the guys getting too close to Sarah for comfort, I approached her from the back, held her left wrist, and whispered into her ear “We’re having a dance.” There were heckles and boos from my friends as I pulled Sarah away and we moved towards the dance floor.
We started at the centre of the dance floor. Admittedly, it was quite awkward at first, I really cannot dance! But as the alcohol took its desired effects and I loosened up, we were dancing closely and she did not mind me holding onto her waist. Her scent was intoxicating, a musky sweet perfume mixed with sweat and cigarettes. Her clothes under that lab coat of hers were tight fitting and she has an amazing body. Not the Asian slim type, but firm and athletic with curves in all the right places. She had porcelain white skin with some moles over her neck and cleavage and freckling on her cheeks. I found them very sexy.
As I was hugging her from behind, I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and gave her a twirl, as she came to face me, she grabbed my collar with both hands and kissed me innocently on the lips. She paused and gave me a smile and undid her pony tail, letting her hair fall free onto her shoulders. I ran her hair behind her right ear and went in for the kiss. It was unbridled passionate deep French kissing.
“I never made out with an Asian guy before.” She half yelled over the music.
I cheekily replied “well, I’m even a rarer breed of Asian, I’m Singaporean!” I chuckled.
She brought me close and breathed into my ear “Well Sergeant Singapore, let me show you what Australia got to offer….” She licked my ear, held my hand and brought me to the ladies.

Camryaltis
04-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Nice story......I did my undergrad in Aus as well. Had a similar experience.