PDA

View Full Version : To All sincere sugar babes out there

Aviation86
03-08-2014, 05:09 PM
Hi ;

Looking for sugar baby ( sincere ones only) ( fast)
Hi ,

Sincerely looking for sugar babe of a age limit not above 30 years old. Slim and long hair appreciated. ( abit about me : 28 years old ; Singaporean ; living alone , should you wish to know more you may drop me an email and we can chat from there)

You could tell me your expectations and we can work out from there. Am working in an airline hence am not always in singapore but when I am ; I do hope to have your commitments and company. Most importantly you must be sincere in this and not just taking me for a ride.

My requirements are simple and hope that you could start immediately. Hope to see your emails and from there we would communicate and I would respond from there . My email is [email protected]

Hope to hear from you girls soon .

( to those who keep commenting about my email address changing ; just FYI I have not been in singapore for a long time and I just came back; I changed my email not due to any particular reasons but just because the old email keeps giving problems; it's up to you as an individual if you would trust me on this :)

masterwanker
03-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Hi ;

Looking for sugar baby ( sincere ones only) ( fast)
Hi ,

Sincerely looking for sugar babe of a age limit not above 30 years old. Slim and long hair appreciated. ( abit about me : 28 years old ; Singaporean ; living alone , should you wish to know more you may drop me an email and we can chat from there)

You could tell me your expectations and we can work out from there. Am working in an airline hence am not always in singapore but when I am ; I do hope to have your commitments and company. Most importantly you must be sincere in this and not just taking me for a ride.

Pilot ? engineer ? air steward ? Got a picture of yourself ? :)