PDA

View Full Version : White Odyssey.

Vedic
02-08-2014, 03:25 PM
When I was 13, due to family reasons, I was required to move to a new school. It broke my teenage heart. I had pushed myself beyond boundaries to ace the PSLE so as to make the cut for this school. Now, I am forced to move into a neighbourhood school.

However, little did I know that this switch will bring about a White Odyssey.

silverstrike
02-08-2014, 03:57 PM
What is White Odyssey ???

Vedic
02-08-2014, 03:58 PM
The mid-term examinations were two months away. I made the switch. New school, new environment, new teachers, and most importantly, new friends. I stood outside the staff room and waited for instructions. My form teacher came out and introduced himself. He identified which class I should report to that morning. I made my way to the parade square to join my new classmates. I got in line, placed my bag on the tar road, and began looking around. The atmosphere was completely different from my old school. I guess I got to acclimatize to this.

I looked down and as I inhaled a deep breathe and let out a sigh. A voice approached me..

Voice: Hello. Anyone..
Me: Sorry?
Voice: Is anyone standing next to you?

It was then I realised eight students had lined up behind me in pairs. I was asking myself did I smell that bad in the morning? I did remember my perfume though I was running late, as usual.

Me: I guess not.
Voice: May I?
Me: Please.
Voice: Thank you.

I turned back once again and looked at the guy directly standing behind me.

Guy: What?
Me: Hi.
Guy: ...

Awesome.

We are going to get along just fine.

I think.

Vedic
02-08-2014, 04:00 PM
What is White Odyssey ???

For the 'White' part, I will leave it to your imagination as the story unfolds.
Odyssey is journey. :)

georgemagnum
02-08-2014, 07:45 PM
I had thought make out in a white odyssey ....
My bad .... Pls continue writing :D

Vedic
03-08-2014, 01:30 PM
After the usual practice of singing the national anthem, the discipline mistress got hold of the microphone. She sent out a stern warning to those students who were hanging at the void deck of the housing estates nearby and causing a nuisance to the public and residents. She finally gave the green light to the teachers to dismiss the students back to their respective classrooms.

As I picked up my school bag, the same voice spoke to me again..

Voice: You must be new?

This is when I took notice of the girl who was standing beside me throughout the morning assembly.

She was beautiful. Really beautiful. Long, black and wavy hair which was well tied up. She had those sleepy eyes any guy will melt to just by looking into it.

Voice: So..
Me: Yea. It is my first day.
Voice: Right. I'm Ashley.
Me: Josh. Nice to meet you.
Voice: Wait till you meet the class.

It was our turn to walk to the classroom.

Vedic
03-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Perfect.

My classroom was on the ground level and well placed to the canteen.

As my new classmates got to their seats, I stood by the door and waited for my form teacher. Those who walked by me either gave me "the stare" or ignored me altogether. This was an Express class by the way.

My eyes searched for Ashley. She was seated at the back row and was chatting away with another classmate. The guy was rather close to her. Naturally I though they were an item. Just then, my form teacher came into the.

Form Teacher: Children, please sit and keep quiet.
Form Teacher: Quiet now. We have a new student.
Form Teacher: Class, this is Josh. He will be joining us. Do guide him and be nice.

The class went into laughter. I was embarrassed. I don't know the reason.

Form Teacher: Josh, take your seat here. I'll arrange for your seat by end of the day.

Great. The front row. I hate this.

As I walked towards my table, I noticed Ashley looking at me. She smiled and mimicked the words 'It's okay' softly. I smiled back and got seated.

Vedic
03-08-2014, 03:11 PM
The bell went. It was recess time. Some students headed to the canteen. Some went to play games. I went to the public phone to make a call to my mum. As I ended my call, Ashley walked past me counting the coins in her hand. I noticed she had bought foolscap paper from the book store.

Me: You should have checked your balance at the book store.
Ashley: Aunty does not short change.
Me: It could happen by mistake.

We walked to the canteen. The canteen was packed and really noisy. The queue at the Western, Muslim, and Chinese stalls were long.

Me: Enjoy your food.
Ashley: You not eating?
Me: It's really crowded. I hate crowded places.
Ashley: What? Wasn't your previous school like this?
Me: It is different.

One of our classmate came by and interrupted our conversation.

Classmate: Ash, your food is getting cold!
Ashley: Bobby, this is Josh.
Me: Hello.
Classmate: Yah. Ash, let's go.
Ashley: See you later.

I stood at the exact location for a few seconds while I kept my wallet. Bobby turned around to look at me. His eyes snapped at me.

Vedic
04-08-2014, 12:01 PM
The school bell went off once again. This time the classroom atmosphere was so much more positive. It was time to go home. I made it. Day one.

I headed to the canteen and bought myself a drink. Soya bean. I decided to leave the school via the rear gate instead of the main entrance to avoid my classmates. I walked past the Technical block and football field. There were 20 students seated on the side of the walkway.

Voice: Oi, want to play football or not?

I turned to my left.

Me: Are you talking to me?
Voice: Eh, got anyone else meh?

I did not know what to say next.

Ashley: Cut it guys.

Ashley walked up to me. I did not realised she was among the students.

Ashley: Do you play sports?
Me: Yea.
Ashley: Join them. For a game.
Me: Another day. I have to be somewhere in an hour.
Ashley: I'll walk with you.
Me: Sure.

We walked out of the school and went to the bus-stop nearby.

Me: I'm walking home.
Ashley: Where do you live?

I told her where I was living and to my surprise, she was staying a couple of blocks away. I was really pleased.

Ashley: I usually take the bus, it is faster.
Me: No problem. I'll see you tomorrow?
Ashley: I'll walk with you.

I smiled.

Vedic
04-08-2014, 01:55 PM
On our journey back home, we spoke so much.

Movies. Music. Food. Hobbies. Relationships.

Topics two 13 year old would properly engage in. It felt good speaking with her. She seemed honest and someone fun to be with. Her laugh. Innocent yet it draws you.

We reached her block.

Me: Are you both together?
Ashley: Huh?
Me: Bobby and you?
Ashley: No.
Me: Ok. He seems close to you.
Ashley. He likes me. I've spoken to him about it. So..
Me: So?
Ashley: He's not my type.
Me: I'll see you tomorrow.

Just as she stepped into the lift..

Ashley: Josh!
Me: Hmm?
Ashley: It was nice talking to you. You made me laugh.
Me: You're welcome?
Ashley: Haha. Silly boy. Bye!

The lift doors closed.

My heart doors opened.

I want this girl.

Vedic
04-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Time flew by. It was hard for me to get close to Ashley. Bobby was always near to her. I managed to make small conversations in class at times and we did have recess together when Bobby was away.

It was Racial Harmony Day. I went to school in the traditional Malay attire which I've borrowed from my classmate. I sat in the canteen with a friend and was chatting away about the English Premier League results from the previous week. Suddenly I felt someone pressing gently on my shoulders..

Ashley: Boo!
Me: Ashley!
Ashley: Wow. You look good in blue!
Me: Nice Baju Kurung!
Ashley: Thanks!

Her hands smelt so nice. Her hair was let down and slightly wet. We walked to report for the morning assembly.

Me: I like you hair.
Ashley: What?! Haha.
Me: It is beautiful. Just like your eyes. You are beautiful.

Ashley went silent and we lined up with the rest of our class. Throughout the day we never spoke. However, we did make eye contact during recess. She was seated a few benches away from me. It lasted for about 10 seconds before she looked away.

It was time to head home and I was thinking I screwed up big time with Ashley. When I was packing my stuff, Ashley came by to my desk..

Ashley: Been a while since we walked home.
Me: Yea.
Ashley: Shall we?
Me: Love too.

As we stepped out of the classroom and made our way out of school there was complete silence. We did not utter a single word to each other till we reach her block. I felt I had to apologize to Ashley if what I said earlier in the day had offended her.

Me: I'm..
Ashley: What took you so long?
Me: Sorry.
Ashley: I know you like me.
Me: ...
Ashley: I like you Josh. You make me laugh. I feel carefree when I'm with you.
Me: I don't know what to say.
Ashley: Would you like to come up? No one is home. We can speak.
Me: Ok.

My heart was beating real fast.

KimEmma
04-08-2014, 08:51 PM
I can sense that Ashley is trying to two time you both.

BMW69
04-08-2014, 11:51 PM
I can sense that Ashley is trying to two time you both.

At 13, cock is more important than love. Love at 13 probably doesn't last anyway. Let's see what TS has in store for us :)

RedFrog
06-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Waiting for next installment.

Vedic
29-11-2014, 02:39 PM
It has been a long time.
Will continue to write soon!

Vedic
30-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Silence filled the lift. It was my first experience having feelings towards to girl. I was young. Inexperienced. We did not speak her a word till we reached her home.

Ashley: Have a seat.
Me: Thanks.
Ashley: I need a shower. I'll get you a drink.

I was observing the house. It was a HDB Maisonette and well renovated with a modern touch.

Ashley: Is orange juice ok?
Me: Yes.
Ashley: Make yourself at home. I'll be back.

I took out my history notes and stared blankly at it.

alan0338
30-11-2014, 09:29 PM
camp for more... :D

takashi31400
30-11-2014, 09:59 PM
Silence filled the lift. It was my first experience having feelings towards to girl. I was young. Inexperienced. We did not speak her a word till we reached her home.

Ashley: Have a seat.
Me: Thanks.
Ashley: I need a shower. I'll get you a drink.

I was observing the house. It was a HDB Maisonette and well renovated with a modern touch.

Ashley: Is orange juice ok?
Me: Yes.
Ashley: Make yourself at home. I'll be back.

I took out my history notes and stared blankly at it.
Bro Vedic,

Nice story, very well writing.
Thanks for sharing.
Camping here for more.

Vedic
30-11-2014, 10:25 PM
There were so many issues running in my mind.

One half of me was pleased she knows I like her. The other half was confused. What if she did not feel the same way?

I would be hurt.

But why would she invite me to her home if she did not feel the same way?

Questions. Question. More questions.

Ashley was done. She was in a blue tank top and black shorts. This was the first time I was able to witness her well shaped body. I must admit, she had a good body for a 13 year old. Or was it my lust talking to me?

Ashley: So..
Me: Yah?
Ashley: Are you going to keep quiet?
Me: I don't know what you expect me to say but..
Ashley: But?
Me: I thought you were beautiful. The first day I saw you, standing next to me in the parade square. I was attracted to you.
Ashley: Ok.
Me: I was worried so I tried to stay away.
Ashley: Why?
Me: Bobby. And I didn't know if you felt the same way.
Ashley: I do.

Once again, silence filled the air.

Me: Are you sure? We are from a different race. And..
Ashley: So? It doesn't matter Josh. I like you too.

I smiled.

Vedic
30-11-2014, 10:26 PM
Bro Vedic,

Nice story, very well writing.
Thanks for sharing.
Camping here for more.

Bro, thank you for your kind words! :)

Vedic
30-11-2014, 10:40 PM
Ashley: Give me a minute.

Ashley ran up to her room and came back with a bag.

Ashley: Here you go.
Me: What is it?
Ashley: Open it.

I tried to gently tear the wrapper.

Ashley: Come on. Rip it apart.

I tore the wrapper and it was PUMA shoe box. I open it and there was a brand new soccer boots.

I was shocked. It was a pleasant surprise.

Me: Why did you get this?
Ashley: I noticed your boots are old. You told Hairul (My soccer buddy) your present boots would probably be worn out soon.
Me: You shouldn't have. This is really expensive.
Ashley: I want you to have something which would remind you of me.

This girl.

I'm lost for words.

I looked into her eyes.

She gave me a smile. She was so beautiful.

I placed the box and boots on the floor and held onto her hands.

Me: Ashley..
Ashley: Hmmm?

I kissed her on the lips.

My first kiss.

amanda1993
01-12-2014, 02:08 AM
camping for next instalment

lionox
01-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Nice writing and build up bro. THanks! Please continue.

Vedic
02-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Our lips locked.

Passionately. Gently.

My hand moved up along her arm. Her skin was so delicate and smooth. Deliberately, my lips reached for her neck and I intensely kissed her neck. She smelled really good. Her aroma was inviting me. I was unable to stop. Taking turns between her lips and neck, I was indulged in a pleasure indescribable by words.

Ashley always had this distinctive scent. It made me want to get close her every time I get the whiff of that smell. I had pushed myself real hard to avoid her. I failed.

I was getting addicted to her.

Or am I already addicted to her?

We stopped kissing and she looked into my eyes.

Ashley: You are so gently.
Me: I like you.
Ashley: Will you hurt me?
Me: Never.

She kissed me and willfully guided me to back down on the sofa. I could feel her small and soft breasts pressing against my chest. My hands began to roam her thighs which were naturally exposed from her shorts. Our deep and passionate kiss began to develop into profound action.

Ashley: Touch me.

Vedic
02-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Nice writing and build up bro. THanks! Please continue.

Thank you bro! :)

Vedic
02-12-2014, 06:26 PM
Me: I am.

I was not too sure what she meant. I was only 13. This was my virgin experience making out with a girl. My heart beat was racing. In my mind I was telling myself that I hope I'm doing things right.

Ashley: Are you sure?
Me: Yah.
Ashley: You need me to teach you?

At that very moment, she gave me a teasing smile. She ran her fingers lightly at the back of my ear and I was extremely sensitive to this.

Me: Stop!
Me: Please..

I was unable to control the sensation and threw myself at her. We kissed with more intensity this time. She used her sweet tongue to lick my lips and slowly we began to french. Our tongues fought but due to our inexperience, there were flaws along the way. The passion heated and suddenly, Ashley grabbed hold of my hand. While our tongues pleasured each other, she smoothly guided my hand up her stomach and to her chest. She moved her tongue so quick that she began to tease my ear. She whispered..

Ashley: That is what I meant by touch me.
Me: Are you teasing me?

I placed my hands on her soft breasts. I gave a gently squeeze from the outside of her tank top.

Ashley: Hmmm...

I continued to tease her breasts while we frenched. My hands were moving all over her two soft funbags. The thought of what was underneath those tank top took control of my mind.

I slowly lifted her tank top..

alf1970
02-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Nice!
Remind my school time.

Best!!

Vedic
03-12-2014, 11:15 PM
As I undressed her tank top, the black bra embracing those soft puppies were revealed. We continued to french while my hand explored her small breasts from outside the bra.

It was soft.

I began to move down. Kissing her neck and eventually planting kisses on her breasts.

Ashley: Take it out.

It was my first time removing a bra and I stumbled.

Ashley: You are cute. Take your time ok. I can wait!
Me: I'm sorry. I'm trying my best.
Ashley: Wait. Let me.

I was embarrassed. I felt like a clown.

Me: I've never...
Ashley: I can tell, so it is ok.

I cupped those lovely shaped small funbags. Gently moving my hands to ensure both puppies received the same attention.

Ashley: Small right?
Me: It's ok.
Ashley: It's in the family. I doubt it'll get any bigger.

Back then our knowledge on such subjects were limited and we did not actually understand much.

I continued playing with her breasts and slowly began licking on those pink nipples.

Ashley: Ahhh..

She grabbed my ear and was playing circles on the earlobe. This really stimulated me and my hands went down to her shorts. Sliding along her thighs, I creeped onto her front.

Ashley: Not today Josh.