PDA

View Full Version : What perfume do these girls wear that make u GongTao?

thaiboy88
02-08-2014, 11:37 AM
Hi bros,

Recently I've been going to Thai Discos and Viet KTVs.
And I always seem to come faster if they wear this certain perfume
The very sweet and stays on ur skin kind if u rubba her long time.

My friend says they always wear the same kind of perfume one.
Those kind of perfume that will make u Gongtao one...
Any bros knows the brand of this perfume?
Want to buy n ask some girls wear during sex or smth leh.

I know this might sound abit werid to some people la! :p

blk437
02-08-2014, 01:51 PM
I have ask some thai disco girls and they told me no brand. just some cheap perfume. i guess must be some gong tau water with fragrance. so better beware. pull out before it gets too deep.

jacky43
02-08-2014, 03:29 PM
I recall in the late 70s where I was a student. I saw a lady giving a small bottle of perfume? I am not sure to a Thai monk at a Siam Buddhist temple that I cannot remember where.

The monk bless it pretty fast and, she thank him. Also could not remember which country of origin was that lady.

A page from the past no doubt.

SnowLeopards
02-08-2014, 04:24 PM
What makes you think there is necessarily a brand attached to the perfume these ladies are using ? ;)

Pierre.

Johnjames
02-08-2014, 04:27 PM
back then the geylang street walkers alot of them were putting on some very strong scent- not sure if its gucci or chanel. these days whenever someone passes by me with that sweet smell. would remind me of those days with those sexy gals. feels really shiok...

hydralisk
02-08-2014, 04:32 PM
chanel mademoiselle

Johnjames
02-08-2014, 04:39 PM
later i go check if its this!

thaiboy88
02-08-2014, 09:47 PM
What makes you think there is necessarily a brand attached to the perfume these ladies are using ? ;)

Pierre.

Hi Bro Snow,

I think even if cheapo perfume got brand one mah - maybe need to go mustafa smell all. haha :D

UnderTheBed
03-08-2014, 02:35 AM
Gucci Flora!!

andrew9030
04-08-2014, 10:02 AM
Siam dui siam ladies mostly is use thai masters do out perfume so that's why no brand. Their perfume is maha saney aka love potion but not make u fall in love in them. It's make them very attractive to u. Correct me if I am wrong cause still on learning more about it but don't zap me thanks.

Johnston
05-08-2014, 05:23 AM
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about "certain brand of perfume which makes you gong tao" :rolleyes:

but then as I have the great good fortune to be in a ktv a lot for the past few months now maybe I am used to the smell... ;)

I put the question to some of the girls the next time I see them
which is in exactly 12 hours from now

;)

lixiao17
05-08-2014, 09:19 AM
Its just the shower Gel with sweet fragrance, not the perfume.... :cool:

ah rat
05-08-2014, 09:24 AM
TS,If u think got Gong Tao,try not to use yr nose to breath ,use yr mouth. :D

royroy85
05-08-2014, 11:36 PM
this is what they get with their gong tao

http://i57.tinypic.com/23rajh3.jpg

Johnston
07-08-2014, 04:49 AM
having bathed in Scent of Hostess *many - for quite a long time now and being on first name basis with them too

I interviewed some of them these past few days and the replies range from

chapalang cheapo perfume
ralph lauren
chanel no 5
etc etc

there you have it - straight from the hostess mouth :p

G.T.O
07-08-2014, 04:59 AM
Sometimes a strong and fragrant shampoo or body shower is enough to kill, along with seductive moves with body & hair. Perhaps it gives a sexy homely GND feel. :D

Thaimagicoil
07-08-2014, 06:58 AM
Not sure how effective it is but,

These girls went to see archan/lersi for the "maha saneh" cream. This cream can be apply at any part of their body. To the extend, some even put at their private part.

Coming to perfume, recently while browsing my Facebook, I came across a shop which brought lersi to singapore.

To my curiosity, I browsed thru their Facebook and saw this lersi provides service to put "maha saneh" at any of the customer's perfume.

Just bring along what ever perfume you usually wear, he will chant into the perfume.

I think those playing thai amulet, I'm sure they know which lersi I'm talking about. :D

Not promoting about the shop, but just sharing things which I know. And won't post the lersi name or shop name here too.

My two baht worth krub. :D

roastedbird
07-08-2014, 11:22 PM
Chanel chance makes me gongtao....

luciferpain
06-10-2014, 08:01 PM
what is this sala fruit drink it is a red color bottle drink it was offer to me