PDA

View Full Version : Sugar daddy

pearlohpearloh
31-07-2014, 09:43 AM
Pearl is back. Have not log in for awhile. I am still looking for sugar daddy as usual. But pearl grow fatter le.

Height : 160cm
Weight : 47kg.

Email me as usual to [email protected]

People with rude comments, you can keep it to yourself. Not here to satisfy your rudeness.

Benong1975
31-07-2014, 10:17 AM
Ts,intro abit urself leh.

justl00king
31-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Welcome back TS.

But 47kg is fat? :confused: anyway, it's nice to have some fats at the right places. ;) lol

Good luck with your search! :)

pearlohpearloh
31-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Ts,intro abit urself leh.

Too long never post liao. What do you want to know?

pearlohpearloh
31-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Welcome back TS.

But 47kg is fat? :confused: anyway, it's nice to have some fats at the right places. ;) lol

Good luck with your search! :)

Thank you for your kind words. Appreciate it, i used to be like 42kg so, 47kg is really heavy for me.

Cuntworth
31-07-2014, 12:56 PM
Got pic to show???

demonhunter
31-07-2014, 01:36 PM
Pearl is back. Have not log in for awhile. I am still looking for sugar daddy as usual. But pearl grow fatter le.

Height : 160cm
Weight : 47kg.

People with rude comments, you can keep it to yourself. Not here to satisfy your rudeness.

At least add in your neh neh size .

Motivate the bros to email you . ;)

uboat2000
31-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Intro a bit such as yr age n figure. Expectations? Arrive on Call? Party , smoker or drink till drop Type? Total obedience? Sis a lot lor

sibeherxin
31-07-2014, 03:28 PM

Not meant to be rude but with only 12 posts, who noes about you or whether u grown fatter 😣😣😩😩😷

<<totally>>
31-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Not meant to be rude but with only 12 posts, who noes about you or whether u grown fatter 😣😣😩😩😷Dunz. Saw my comment @matters of the heart? Haha. :D

pearlohpearloh
31-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Ok. I am 26 years old, Boobs is only 32B (sorry if you are looking for big boobs). Height as mentioned earlier is 160cm, weight is 47kg. I am not those feminine or soft spoken lady. More on the loud side. Average looking. Have some tattoos and piercings as well. I have no SD experience

No pictures but i am happy to have a meet up session before we decide if this should continue. What can be provided in the room will be for all those that are seriously interested to email me.

Expectation of Daddy : Financial support definitely (it all depends on how much one can offer. Chemistry matters too since it is not a one time thing. Prefer Asian.

Any questions or those interested please email me.

[email protected]

pearlohpearloh
31-07-2014, 09:14 PM
I am 26 years old. Height - 160cm, weight - 47kg. 32B (sry if u wan big boobies) Looks wise - Average looking. Frankly, I do not have super model looks or figure otherwise i will not be here looking for a SD. I have tattoos and piercings. Total Obedience? Nah.

What I can provide : for serious & interested to email me. Maybe (GFE, Oral, Raw, Role Play... others,u can email me to ask)

What I cant accept : CIM, anal.

Expectations of SD : Financial support. That depends on how much you can offer. Chemistry definitely. Sense of humor if possible. What else will you like to know, email me to ask. @ [email protected]

Only for those who are serious and interested. Rude and lame comments will not be entertain here so just keep your fingers to yourself before you type.

doctor sex
01-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Tats and piercings are cool. Where are they?

justl00king
01-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Thank you for your kind words. Appreciate it, i used to be like 42kg so, 47kg is really heavy for me.
No worries, would be great if u r top heavy. :D
Anyway, babes with tattoos and piercings r cool!

U have a lovely weekend. :)

yandaodr
02-08-2014, 01:40 AM
What about your looks? And hobbies?

Karsono
03-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Sounds tempting...