PDA

View Full Version : need help finding a person

JustAnick
31-07-2014, 02:28 AM
Hi I understand that a person's address maybe tracked from a handphone number.

recently trying to track down a person who has scam me a reasonable sum of money. those who are able to trace a person location from a handphone number, pls pm me. if the information provided is correct, i am willing to pay. thanks

Johnston
31-07-2014, 04:31 AM
1. perfectly possible to be done if you are law enforcement or have friend in Telco
2. even if traceable - first level is to trace until registered address of subscriber - if person is using a number registered to BABOO SINGH who went back to india you also LL
3. there exist such technology to track down people from number etc but its dependent on whether or not they turn the damn thing on in the first place... if the person smart enough to take precaution of disposable number and disposable phone you also LL.... if the number 1234567 is now in a sim card on a table how can you track it? :p

Johnston
31-07-2014, 04:33 AM
I forget to mention:

its serious work to track people precise location from the number and in SG its almost certain only the police etc have the equipment.... blah blah blah cell towers - etc etc ; bottom line is with right tools and expertise all phones can be traced to general location

I just knew all those years reading spy novels would pay off :D

BenjiGlory
31-07-2014, 10:15 AM
1. perfectly possible to be done if you are law enforcement or have friend in Telco

Seriously I doubt if anyone would want to sacrifice their job just for the sake of realising personal subscriber information nowadays.

Sfan
31-07-2014, 11:09 AM
If you're scammed, why not just make police report ? There's a chance you're not the only victim, and if there are any victims the police probably will take action

ChinaAngel
31-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Hi I understand that a person's address maybe tracked from a handphone number.

recently trying to track down a person who has scam me a reasonable sum of money. those who are able to trace a person location from a handphone number, pls pm me. if the information provided is correct, i am willing to pay. thanks

How much did he scammed and how did he do it ? Do you have any proof that he scamed you ?

rocketscientist
01-08-2014, 01:37 AM
TS pls tell us ur side of the scam b4 other can help.
And worth to help u or not.

Yakuza
04-08-2014, 04:53 PM
TS .. if u give more details of ur story .. its more likely tat ppl may chance on the similar scam and help out .. next is to report to police for them to record the case.

In tis way u r doing a gd deed to keep others informed of the scam.

My 1 cent .. tks:D

comm
04-08-2014, 05:42 PM
yes..hope u reveal details of the scam..

this fucker will probably try to re-use the same trick on other ppl

Johnston
05-08-2014, 05:42 AM
TS

the cold hard truth is that not even the NSA can help you if all the tracking in the world leads you back to

registered to MR Muthusamy BanglaDesh
living at "insert here Singapore street blah blah"
and the phone which the sim card is inserted into is never turned on for a period of weeks at a time

the days of number being tied to one single person/address is long over and if the person had set out to scam you before hand he would have most likely invest some money in a disposable number and a disposable phone (cheap phone which is bought easily)