PDA

View Full Version : Thai Wife

Dcflo
30-07-2014, 09:48 AM
Hi bro out there, anyone experience here that has a thai wife? Are they very super possessive towards their partner? Need advise from bros here.

TigerGeneral
30-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Are you planning to get a Thai wife bro ?

L69H69OKT
30-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Interested in this topic. Ever considered getting a Thai wife. .

rocketscientist
30-07-2014, 12:56 PM
Bro can elaborate more.

nitecrawllerr
30-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Interesting topic. Bros care to share their experience.

TheWanker
30-07-2014, 01:48 PM
You planning to get one?

hunk21
30-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Thai wife service is good
U will never eat outside again

naemlo
30-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Thai wife service is good
U will never eat outside again

U are not joking right?

ah rat
30-07-2014, 02:13 PM
U are not joking right?

Bro,recommend Thai girl to me :D

naemlo
30-07-2014, 02:15 PM
Bro,recommend Thai girl to me :D

Waiting for u to visit me, then I intro, Indian, Chinese, Viet, Indo, Pinoy, anything u want.

L69H69OKT
30-07-2014, 09:27 PM
Waiting for u to visit me, then I intro, Indian, Chinese, Viet, Indo, Pinoy, anything u want.

Can you intro me also? I not rich but can afford to buy you some beer. . (y)

Alkano
30-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Interesting topic..

The Stalker
30-07-2014, 10:58 PM
Obviously TS got an issue here. Thai gitls are possessive only if they really love u. That's a good problem to have

royroy85
30-07-2014, 11:27 PM
they may be possessive.. but their sex is fantastic.. they willing to satisfy you in anyway you want...

dun have a thai wife, but have a thai ex... i will never forget how she insist on putting nutella chocolate on my bro and suck and lick it clean...

weewee23
30-07-2014, 11:37 PM
thai girls or tigers?

i had a thai for an ex. she was ok..

Dcflo
31-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Cause mine is super possessive and always want to check on me. Everything, hp, location, who u with. Damn it making me so annoy. :mad:

lawry
31-07-2014, 12:35 PM
Cause mine is super possessive and always want to check on me. Everything, hp, location, who u with. Damn it making me so annoy. :mad:

Because your thai is in the night joint business before.. she has seen MEN and how MEN are.. so you must have known her from night life..

one thing adds to another..

Yes Thai women are possessive..

They are the professional in the sex services and companion services.. thus, they are more careful towards their love one..

Be prepared to quit night life if you married a Thai or Viet.. unless you can show her who is the boss.. but she wont be happy.. and when she is not happy.. things might happen..

They are what they are because they simply seen and known too much..

cant blame them.. its called Karma..

gunner77
31-07-2014, 04:15 PM
I think they are possesive type of person.

Got a friend who hooks up a thai girl on holiday at our local club. Got her number and got into a bf/gf relationship with her.

The thai girl lives in thailand and will always come to SG and visit my friend.

He said that always have sex, everything also can do. CIM, CIP etc etc. very accommodating. But very sticky. Always will check his whereabouts.

So one day he is bored of her already and wants to break up, he initiate the break up while she is in thailand. And you know what? Less than 24 hours, she took at plane and arrive in SG looking for my friend to demand an explanation. :eek: :eek:

Ashyboy
31-07-2014, 04:24 PM
i got a colleague of mine..his wife is a Thai..but i think his wife not tat possessive la..but she treats my coll's family well..cook and tidy the whole house neat..it deapens on yr luck too..btw i think my coll found his wife at a TD..but my coll he don really like to go these type of place..haha

onlyhuman
31-07-2014, 04:39 PM
I think they are possesive type of person.

Got a friend who hooks up a thai girl on holiday at our local club. Got her number and got into a bf/gf relationship with her.

The thai girl lives in thailand and will always come to SG and visit my friend.

He said that always have sex, everything also can do. CIM, CIP etc etc. very accommodating. But very sticky. Always will check his whereabouts.

So one day he is bored of her already and wants to break up, he initiate the break up while she is in thailand. And you know what? Less than 24 hours, she took at plane and arrive in SG looking for my friend to demand an explanation. :eek: :eek:

Faints...guys better think twice b4 considering marriage..
Wait one day she goes crazy and put gong tao......

Onlyhuman

Ecuader
31-07-2014, 04:53 PM
鱼与熊掌难以兼得。
All good things has it's limitations and vice versa.

webgerboy
31-07-2014, 07:00 PM
Wah, not scared Kenna gong tao by them meh?

dancer60
01-08-2014, 02:26 AM
dont have a thai wife.. but have a thai gf.. Shes Supered!! i can give thumbs up... if i never answer call only.. the very next min 44 unread msg.... 22 miss call 555... nevertherless.... i still give in to her.. like what bro Lawry says... my gf was in TD for 5 years...

Dcflo
01-08-2014, 09:47 AM
dont have a thai wife.. but have a thai gf.. Shes Supered!! i can give thumbs up... if i never answer call only.. the very next min 44 unread msg.... 22 miss call 555... nevertherless.... i still give in to her.. like what bro Lawry says... my gf was in TD for 5 years...

Bro I feel you. When I post to work oversea a week only, one night I went normal massage and fall asleep. Guess what? 50 miss call when I woke up.
How can we actually make them understand or change this mindset?:confused:

Dcflo
01-08-2014, 09:48 AM
i got a colleague of mine..his wife is a Thai..but i think his wife not tat possessive la..but she treats my coll's family well..cook and tidy the whole house neat..it deapens on yr luck too..btw i think my coll found his wife at a TD..but my coll he don really like to go these type of place..haha

Ur colleague is one lucky man:)

dancer60
01-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Bro I feel you. When I post to work oversea a week only, one night I went normal massage and fall asleep. Guess what? 50 miss call when I woke up.
How can we actually make them understand or change this mindset?:confused:

Haha... its hard.. unless u let them change heart.. thats what my gf always say.. i do that because i care i love.. bla bla and bla.. 555

Ashyboy
01-08-2014, 03:10 PM
ya bro..my coll is a very nice guy..he don drink, smoke or go pub de..only tat once lor..then now became his wife liao..also, his wife also frequent came back to Sg..they even BUILT their own house at Thailand..Some more 2 storey and a garden in front of their own nest..

GoldPool
02-08-2014, 11:36 AM

So what happen next ?

lixiao17
02-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Thai ladies are possessive in general, not becos of they are working in Thai Disco (generally most S'porean guys get to know them in so called 'Thai Disco' in SG). It has to do with what they commonly faced back home in Thailand that the unbalance population which is the female population is higher than male population. As such, it is common that the opportunity for male to get hook up more than one female is very high. Plus the increase of the third gender rising, that reduces the numbers in the male population even more.
That is why Thai female have to protect themselves by preventing their possession from all temptation through tracking and monitoring their movements.

Just my 2 cents worth...

gunner77
02-08-2014, 12:43 PM
So what happen next ?

They broke up lor.

Dcflo
02-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Haha... its hard.. unless u let them change heart.. thats what my gf always say.. i do that because i care i love.. bla bla and bla.. 555

So scary. What they say are the same also. :confused:

Dcflo
02-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Thai ladies are possessive in general, not becos of they are working in Thai Disco (generally most S'porean guys get to know them in so called 'Thai Disco' in SG). It has to do with what they commonly faced back home in Thailand that the unbalance population which is the female population is higher than male population. As such, it is common that the opportunity for male to get hook up more than one female is very high. Plus the increase of the third gender rising, that reduces the numbers in the male population even more.
That is why Thai female have to protect themselves by preventing their possession from all temptation through tracking and monitoring their movements.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Quite truth on what u say.

Psalm
16-02-2015, 11:53 PM
Thank you! Make sense.

Psalm
17-02-2015, 12:03 AM
post deleted

cavemanng
17-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Pro
1. Thai blow damn well. The rest can stand one side
2. Thai fuck very pro....confirm orgasm...
3. Can do many things like breast fxxk, this and that

Cons
1. Super sticky
2. Need a lot of attention

For fling ok, for gf or wife really depends....you will get sick of it

JChoo
17-02-2015, 06:09 PM
I heard of a Thai wife who lets her hubby eat outside as long as he doesn't ta pao home. This happens when she is pregnant with his child and she feels that she cannot let him fuck.

Very generous... However, after she recovered. No way out for him.:D

wahbambam
17-02-2015, 08:26 PM
Just be-careful they dapped some corpse oil on you and you blur blur obey her every order. Clean you out and dump you.

A lot of such cases around..be careful.

latishame
22-02-2015, 03:03 PM
My Ex is a Thai who is a student from Mahidol uni, met her while doing exchange at a uni in France. Bonded together as we are the only people from south east asia. She came from a rich family in Chiang Mai and damn was she a looker with her porcelain skin and curvaceous figure. She is a gf that will readily satisfy my carnal needs, anal sex,cim,cip.cob. I name it she will do it. Yeah bt lyk all bro say her thai gurl regardless of their background can be possessive. But that is not the reason we break up but rather its the long distance relationship that served as a barrier. Still remained good friends with her though.