PDA

View Full Version : Vibrator slipping out of pussy

rebellious
27-07-2014, 05:35 AM
Hello, anyone can advice on ways to deal with vibrator slipping out of pussy when inserted and standing up or walking around? Tried to insert a vibrator to have fun discreetly in public but I can never get the vibrator stay inside my pussy.

cruzzz
27-07-2014, 05:45 AM
bullet vib you mean? If you insert in and pull up your panties then shouldn't drop

rebellious
27-07-2014, 06:00 AM
It slips out the moment I turn on the vibrator. Hahas. So much so for wanting to have some discreet fun.

ah rat
27-07-2014, 08:13 AM
It slips out the moment I turn on the vibrator. Hahas. So much so for wanting to have some discreet fun.

TS,any pixs or video to show why its keep slipping out :p :D

splitwhale
27-07-2014, 09:16 AM
My experience is with We-Vibe 4 with my FB.. Because it's C shape, it fits snugly with better grip. Then with me having the remote, I would control the different plusAting modes while she squirm 😝 as we walk down Orchard road.. Lolz. It's the best vibrator we ever need 😉. Now she swears by it during our foreplay & bonking sessions..😍😍

Cute8therapist
27-07-2014, 09:28 AM
Pussy muscle training. Grip the little hard with ur pussy muscle.. So u can squeezes dick for future enjoyment.:)

alexis88
27-07-2014, 11:10 AM
Hey TS, if the vibrator is an egg/bullet vib, it shouldnt drop out lehh. I agree we-vibe will be very useful!, work on me and my gf too!

rebellious
27-07-2014, 02:09 PM
i have no idea why does it slip out either. Maybe my pussy is loose i guess. ;P guess i have to find something else to adventure on a vibrator discreetly in public. Thanks for all your response anyway!

demonhunter
27-07-2014, 02:53 PM
You might consider using Duct Tape ;)

sanig
27-07-2014, 03:00 PM
i have no idea why does it slip out either. Maybe my pussy is loose i guess. ;P guess i have to find something else to adventure on a vibrator discreetly in public. Thanks for all your response anyway!

Have you thought of vibrating strap-on but wearing it so it is in you?

edwintantan
27-07-2014, 03:49 PM

Sister if are a female
Try use super glue .. Sure stay in side

Bluerabbit
27-07-2014, 04:28 PM
You might consider using Duct Tape ;)

Duct tape is too strong. Normal scotch tape will do. :D

waaaaaa
29-07-2014, 12:05 AM
did u stick in deep enough? with panty on, shdnt slip out.

devilchan78
29-07-2014, 07:10 AM
Maybe your cunt is as big as Jalan Besar

Next time try shoving up yr ass hole - It'll hold :D

Nonteeruk2553
29-07-2014, 07:53 AM
Put a fan infront when u spread. Will help to dry up.

doubletap
29-07-2014, 08:43 AM
duct tape;
scotch tape;
masking tape;
vibrator strap;
super glue with fan........

all are good and constructive suggestions ;)

* or do u want me to personally install it into u, for u?

scwong1969
29-07-2014, 03:12 PM
my wife also have the same problem as you . then she find out a way by chance. she recalled on the second last day of her period. she wore a long leg girdle with Sanitary napkin plus the Vibrator deep inside the vagina with the vibrator at max power. the vibrator did not slip out only her horny juice on the pad

pleasurehobby
02-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Hello, anyone can advice on ways to deal with vibrator slipping out of pussy when inserted and standing up or walking around? Tried to insert a vibrator to have fun discreetly in public but I can never get the vibrator stay inside my pussy.

Which vibrator are you currently using?

If it is slipping out it doesn't mean you have weak pelvic muscles. Sometimes the vibrator is just a size too small for you.

Try a slightly larger vibrator which can fit more snugly. Not only will it provide more intense vibrations, it will also provide a much more sensations.

Also, the shape of the vibrator is important too. A vibrator with a figure 8 shape like the SWAN CLUTCH will definitely hold better than a egg or almond shaped one.

Indivisual
03-08-2014, 02:54 AM
Either the size or you may be too wet? If you're using the bullet, use it wif your panty on. Otherwise, you may wish to use the butterfly strap-on. Used it wif my ex in public & she could hardly walk...

rebellious
03-08-2014, 03:28 PM
any recommandation for a affordable remote controlled vibrator in a 8 shape figure?

dgsk
03-08-2014, 05:15 PM
Sister,

1)you are not using your muscles to hold it in. It takes practice.
2)you have the wrong shaped vibrator, a basic one not shaped with a bulb will not allow any grip.
3)wear auntie type full girdle panty to hold it in. They have the most surface contact on you.
4)get a bullet, they are designed for what you want to do. But you still need point 1)

If you need help doing it right, pm me. :-D

maddog_mlvn
04-08-2014, 06:34 AM
any recommandation for a affordable remote controlled vibrator in a 8 shape figure?

Try a bigger size egg or vibease, c/w wireless remote, to trigger as when u want.