PDA

View Full Version : our lives after the incident

cassiechaplin
26-07-2014, 01:28 AM
Our lives after my first write out was good... we were back to the good old days till 2 days ago... I ask my hubby to attempt to close case with someone we both know but seems so unlikely according to my guy she was too cold to even strike a conversation how to even close case? I had this fetish of my guy gg to fool ard n tell me what happened in the session but seems like this lady is a hard but for my hubby to crack... and our adventure starts from here.

TKee
26-07-2014, 02:36 AM
Hi TS, please continue

diputs1269
26-07-2014, 02:47 AM
Sound interesting, keen to hear more. :)

cassiechaplin
26-07-2014, 06:50 AM
In my point of view I like my man to be the luckiest guy alive I told him I don't mind him having a number 2 as long as he can juggle... I don't even mind if she stays with us but on a condition tgat he needs to be transparent on things he does example: hey baby im gg to her place tonight or im meeting her for meal later... I don't mind coz I just wan him to be happy. So after the last attempt things weren't gg so well but hopefully he can plan out some stuff to close her...

Lucifer666
26-07-2014, 08:54 AM
TS..... Your man is indeed lucky to have a understanding partner like you.

ReelSchnick
26-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Very rare indeed for a woman to allow her man to be shared with another woman.

bombersg
26-07-2014, 05:01 PM
Your man is very fortunate to have you as his wife.

onlyhuman
26-07-2014, 05:16 PM
How I wish more girls are like u...

SgpChnMale48
26-07-2014, 06:10 PM
You guys is really lucky to have a understanding wife like you. Hope you can move on since you love your hubby and let fate decide for you. Wish you ALL the best that comes along the way.

eeemen
26-07-2014, 06:32 PM
How I wish more girls are like u...

Yup! But it's only wishful thinking I think. lol. Cheers, ....................

cassiechaplin
27-07-2014, 01:35 AM
In order to make things not so awkward, I went to her coy to see if I could get a job there to get nearer to her so we could be closer friends so she will not mind to have my hubby as her bf too. Let's name her june...

Me: hi june. So is there any vacancy for me?
June: I'm afraid I'll need to chk with my boss if they would like to hire you as my co worker in hr...
Me: if you could? Pls? I would love to be of help to you.
June: just give me a moment.

goes out to ask bosses... and one of the bosses came in to interview me. Blah blah blah... I was on auto pilot mode answering those questions. I just imagine me n her sharing my guy's shaft...

a little about june... she's a little short for ladies my guess is 1.5m or less? With a A cup? As she is a "FT" so she's not those pek pek gud gud kind but a little tanned so I guess brown or dark brown nipples, lean not fat kind...

so my mind was racing with naughty thoughts of us serving on my man... how to to position her n me so everything will be max arousal...

suddenly she came up n I was like being force to wake up from this session of day dreaming.

June: so welcome onboard!
Me: oh thanks! *hugs her* (her breast was really small) I intentionally hug a little tighter to let our nipples touch each other... fyi her bra has little padding and aircon was a little cold so both out erected nipples "greeted" each other.. feeling so shiok!

francined69
27-07-2014, 03:23 AM
Wow your guy is so lucky!

cassiechaplin
28-07-2014, 02:05 AM
Wow your guy is so lucky!

I just hope he can juggle 2 well n sustain for 2 esp when I have high sex demand... :p

Coronet Peak
28-07-2014, 12:42 PM
Your husband must have a very strong dick and a strong appetite for sex. :p :D

siambee
28-07-2014, 05:44 PM
In order to make things not so awkward, I went to her coy to see if I could get a job there to get nearer to her so we could be closer friends so she will not mind to have my hubby as her bf too. Let's name her june...

WAH ZHUN BOH!!!! :eek:

im very impress..... :D

cassiechaplin
28-07-2014, 09:51 PM
WAH ZHUN BOH!!!! :eek:

im very impress..... :D

Stay impressed... :D I love my hubby n I wan him to be the most fortunate man ever
If he can handle I don't mind#3 / #4... if different nationality even better... maybe some tom yum some other day pho or adobo or some other "cuisine" oso can... as long as he is honest to me im ok... even better if can have "international buffet" under one roof (orgy session) :rolleyes:

diputs1269
28-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Stay impressed... :D I love my hubby n I wan him to be the most fortunate man ever
If he can handle I don't mind#3 / #4... if different nationality even better... maybe some tom yum some other day pho or adobo or some other "cuisine" oso can... as long as he is honest to me im ok... even better if can have "international buffet" under one roof (orgy session) :rolleyes:

Will your hubby allow you just to have another guy? :D

siambee
28-07-2014, 10:13 PM

well done... put u in my up list as encouragement ;)

cassiechaplin
28-07-2014, 10:33 PM
well done... put u in my up list as encouragement ;)

Gam siah!!! :-*

As I'm writing. . . My guy is gg to meet june n most likely gg to have a fj before coming back. I hope he gets his fj! Coz after he heads hm I'm gg to ask for the story n ask for a fj also. waiting with a wet n hot pussy... ... just can't stop thinking about him n June doing it... hmm coz she's short I'm imagining my hub will carry her up n hump her hmmm or maybe just let her serve him allowing her to be on top starting with a wet n moist blowjob ... uh can't stop thinking about it!

cassiechaplin
28-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Will your hubby allow you just to have another guy? :D

Idk... I dun intend to but options are open.

Sidra183
29-07-2014, 12:32 AM
up you for being such a great wife! your husband is one lucky man.

imodel
29-07-2014, 01:26 AM
Imagination :eek:

cassiechaplin
29-07-2014, 01:37 AM
up you for being such a great wife! your husband is one lucky man.

Gam siah!:p

cassiechaplin
29-07-2014, 02:31 AM
My guy is at June's place just close off her now recouping in progress hopefully later he comes back can wack 1 more round. I just talked to him and he sounded so shagged I told him im gg to wait for him to come back... so I can write this encounter with details for now I can only wait patiently "wetly". :rolleyes:

cassiechaplin
29-07-2014, 08:31 PM
Last night when he is preparing to come back I told him not to shower so I could taste her thru him. As soon as he reach hm I just couldn't hold myself. . . I start to french my guy back to room n before I could say he drop his pants and I start to blow him kneeling down. I could still smell her n her dried up juice from my man's shaft. I lick n suck hungrily on his already rock hard shaft occasionally teasing his balls n sucking in my mouth. He then demand me to take off my pants in a stern manner (which always turns me on!) I strip as fast as I could as I was already very horny n wet. He doggy fuck me first n I started to ask him share how he did her just now...

me: tell me how u fxxx her just now
hubb: she serve me more. I did fxxx her like this...

Push me flat on the bed from doggy position n continue to penetrate me deeper.

Me: did u finger her?
Hubb: yes.
me: I wan to taste. Which finger?
Hubb just sticks his fingers in my mouth n I start to lick n savour her smell from there.

I made him lie down n I start to ride his shaft deep n hard. It felt so sensational that im starting to get wet now just by thinking bout it...

hubb: suck my cock! Now! Go lick ur juice dry!
Me abide submissively as he watch... continue to lick n suck while pinching my nipple n occasionally rubbing my clit as I crave for him to be in me.

Hubb: I wan u to lick my cum dry after I cum. Suck me now! Deep throat!
Me: almost choking from his long n hard shaft. . . I feel a sudden gush of warm cum missing my face by a little splat on his abdomen. Start to lick up his cum from there n his still hard shaft. Hmm u taste so nice n warm with hint of my juice with june's...

Simply erotic to max!

cassiechaplin
29-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Just to side track abit describing about myself as there are ppl asking about how I look...

im a normal c cup lady a little on the heavy side with clean waxed pussy and short concave hairstyle. Very masculine character as in my sexual activities. Love to do exotic stuff like asking my hub go f other ladies n tell me in details... or arranging 3somes etc etc... and the list goes on. . .

》wintermelontea《 hope this description is sufficient for you

flyingeagle
31-07-2014, 03:06 AM
Wow u r very daring. Ur hubby is one of theluckiest one

cassiechaplin
31-07-2014, 04:46 AM
Wow u r very daring. Ur hubby is one of theluckiest one

Thank you!

uboat2000
31-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Wow. You are a great lady. After reading make me wanna pcc.. more pls.

cassiechaplin
01-08-2014, 12:03 AM
Last night while im giving him a blowjob I ask if he can apps june to get her pictures. . . Nude ones. So I continue sucking n licking him while he apps. She starts to send over her first pic but not nude... dissapointed ... but my guy keep pushing his luck till she send again still not nude... sibei sian... but I did not stop blowing him while he's on the phone apps ing her... Once in a while coming up to ride him and when I get too wet I'll go lick him dry again b4 riding him again. My guy loves it. . . Coz he don't need to move. And I love to watch him enjoy while I serve him... she sense that I'm around n doesn't feel comfortable continue talking to my guy. Was angry that my guy wants her pic when with me n stop talking. . . So my guy just ignore her n couldn't be bothered. . . Came up n gave me a good hard doggy session ...

cassiechaplin
01-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Created a opportunity for him to stay over at june's place so they can do what ever they wan n numerous times. . . But... my man is too tired slp half way while she blew him. Such a turn off lo. I mean he did it to me before but didn't expect he'll do it again on others. June was so sweet to get him a set of his toiletries at her place. I wanted him to put a set of spare clothes there too but my guy doesn't wan... sometimes I wonder why he doesn't wan? Its more convenient n june will feel more appreciated oso. Its after all my man's decision. Hope he will appreciate what I allow. Anyway gg rest now gg plan for special tmr...

cassiechaplin
02-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Tonight he's spending the night with june coz she's sick. We went for late lunch n movie n was talking. . . Saying that june is here for 5yrs no friends like so pathetic. She apps him saying that at least he has wife to take care but she's alone. After listening to it I feel that my hubb cares alot bout her. Point is if he's happy he does what deem fit. I just wan him to feel happy. I asked if he's there... he seems to be busy already. So I just quit apps ing him . Hope he doesn't waste the night like the other night. He did ask me I not angry... me... im not angry... there's another feeling in me now that I can't describe. Even if I can... I will not. Well good night bros n sis of sbf hoping to go to slp...

cassiechaplin
06-08-2014, 11:48 AM
是不是痛到最痛就不痛? Nowadays his time spent with june n with me n our kids seems to be like 8:2 ratio. Where ever he is june is aware compared to me im clueless. Sometimes I think I'm like the #2 in this triangle. I guess I screwed this rs up by asking him to look for june. Now he prefers to be there than hm. He don't share as much live stories to me about her anymore. He starts to get protective of her n doesn't reply me once he's with her. I think I lost my guy. Because I love him I gave liberty to go start this to spice up our lives but now seems like im digging my own grave. Things took a change n steep turn. Today he even block me on whatsapp say im crazy. Maybe I am... too crazy too devoted n faithful to him a person whom I call hubby is now someone so far from me. But I still hope he'll come back to me like the good old days. I know you'll be reading this. All I wan to say is go do what makes you feel happy. Coz when I see u happy I am happy. Even if it takes me to let you go I will. Loving You always... your "#1"

cassiechaplin
07-08-2014, 10:15 PM
So sorry to see your story.. It's a costly fetish mistake.. But we can't blame ourself for our weird fetish. We didn't think of the outcome, we just want out fetish accomplish.. But what is done cannot be undone.. Why not you try to talk to june?between us. n to her the real situation.. Get someone to talk tI'll Like your close friend. Or anybody from here that you comfortable with, including me. Letting out your your problem to someone, might relieve some pain..

Tried to talk to june even told her I can accept her relationship with my hubby. She block me off n hubby got angry too. Although I don't know why my hubby angry but that's alright coz at least Ive said what I wanted already. But i trust my hubb know how to draw lines between. I'll give it some time for us to get used to things. I'll just wait for his return.

TryTryLah
07-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Although I don't know why my hubby angry but that's alright coz at least Ive said what I wanted already. But i trust my hubb know how to draw lines between.

By talking directly to her, you risk alienating her from your hubby. He is angry because you might mess up his good thing. She has the fresh factor now. Until her freshness wears off, you are likely to remain #2. If your husband can be trusted, you will not be having such an emotional struggle now. You are asking to be in control. Being in control is not something you can demand for now, unfortunately. You can only hope not to be forgotten.