PDA

View Full Version : Encounter with Funwatchingcpl (FWC)

rovermania
25-07-2014, 10:46 PM
Had the opportunity to meet up with funwatchingcpl (FWC) recently. I hv to admit that it wasn't an easy path. Not becos the trust wasn't there. Infact, one would be surprised to knw that our trust is build over the years. I dun tink anyone would meet up only after years of interacting (Bro FWC shld be laughing when reading this). Lol... Anyway, we met finally and it was a sensual and sweet encounter together with both Mr and Mrs FWC. Nothing kinky, nothing to hide. The only things we 'played' on are PRIVACY and DISCRETION. Abide by these 2 main rules and everyone will be promised a sensual moment together, even on the first meet.

As both myself and FWC are persons of tight schedules, meet up was pretty impromptu, tho we hv been talking and discussing abt it for ages. One evening the timing just suits and we all arranged to meet at late night. Mrs FWC was kind enough to agree to the meet up even tho she's gonna be rushing down from work. Met up at our agreed venue and surprisingly, we were all comfy with each other upon the first meet. I hv to applause Mrs FWC for her openness and being a sport. No matter how gracious a lady could be, there's bound to be a certain level of holding back when meeting a stranger (esp when I'm not a hunk). Maybe I shld quantify by saying that prior to the meet up, we all oredi hv a common understanding on wat lies between the 3 of us. Probably such understanding and trust leads to the comfy level when all our eyes meets up.

Mrs FWC brought along a few sets of lingeries to showcase. She hv the right curves and a sweet look (innocent I shld say). Personally, I told her I liked her ass when she asked me. She was kind to parade in various of her favourite lingeries and wasn't reluctant when asked to change into other lingeries which we wanted to see. My personal fav is the white lingerie. She looks stunning in garter and stockings too.

Once done with the showcasing and warmup, Bro FWC proceeded to fondle Mrs FWC (he has been doing it gradually during the showcasing actually). Could see that Mrs FWC was enjoying the sensual touches even tho she was busy talking to me when we were sharing comments over her lingeries and on how to enhance her curves thru the types of lingeries and their accessories. Moving on, seeing that Mrs FWC is wet enough, Bro FWC proceeded to start the 'ritual'. My role? To guide her on her bj and train her on deepthroating. Mrs FWC was a sport in her willingness to learn. I did not sense any slightest bit of relunctantness or resistance from her during the process. I began by verbally guiding her on the basics and let her try on her own comfy level. Along the way, we paused and go thru the rights and wrongs, before proceeding with the more advanced techniques. Bro FWC hv a nicely grown tool and I shld say that not many Asian males hv his size.

goktvonly
26-07-2014, 12:17 PM
Wats fwc ??

cataramp
26-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Bo xiong ai gong wei.. :o

rovermania
26-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Mrs FWC was accommodating and she was able to be guided well. Within a few tries and guidance, she was able to take the tool in fully. We trained on variations of speed and depths. I again, applause Mrs FWC for being a sport. We tried mouth fuck too when I sensed that she's ok to take it to the next level. We didnt spent too much time over the mouth fucking as she's able to do it correctly.

Next, Mrs FWC is open to anal and I say why not we give it a go since she's ok with it. She had done anal before (I shldnt go into details) so it wasn't a difficult task for her. However, as she wasn't a frequent back-door giver, I decided to just let her slowly get back the feel of anal sex. We trained on her ass muscles to get her into her comfy level. Gradually and slowly, as she gets used to the feel, I inserted my finger into her ass. She was busy riding Bro FWC cowgirl and when asked, she said she was so high that she didnt even feel the finger in her. I let Bro FWC try on fingering her ass and guided him on the slow techniques. Other misc stuffs we did was like training her to slowly enjoy the sex rather than cumming too fast. Mrs FWC revealed that she tends to cum fast in cowgirl so I guided and adjusted her cowgirl position to let her enjoy the stimulations but not cumming that fast. Thru out the entire session, Bro FWC's feedback was also gather so that both of them enjoys the process rather just focusing on one body.

The couple's sex was in general a sensual one. No loud moanings (maybe she was still abit shy to let out loud) nor rough acts. Thrustings by Bro FWC were gentle and in good sync, while Mrs FWC was sweet and accommodating to please her partner. Nobody will hv a lusty feel when with them, even during sex.

Overall, the couple is cool yet matured. Wats impt are privacy and discretion. Trust will comes in naturally once the mutual understanding is established.

For those who are willing and keen, do contact Bro FWC (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=498546) to touch base. Rem, be discreet and respect boundaries. And be upfront with each other.

Cheers and hv a great day.

Sasuke
26-07-2014, 02:11 PM
no head no tail no xiong no description 2 post only seriously what u trying to prove?

yandaodr
26-07-2014, 02:18 PM
He's a sex therapist ? Teaching couples how to have sex? Lol

Totallyuseless
26-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Trying to teach or sharing experiences

Staplesfree
30-07-2014, 12:16 AM
Thanks for sharing. Haven't got a chance for anal fuck.