View Full Version : Good recommendation Ger

VIOS333
24-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Any good recommendation in terms of tall, Slim built (No Tummy) and pretty ger in Geylang?

littlejohn
25-11-2005, 10:52 AM
This type of quest has been repeated again and again, go in to any house to ask the okt la. just i cent worth of advice, pls read thru the thread b4 posting to avoid being flame.

duooort
25-11-2005, 02:02 PM
you got to go dowm and see yourself lah.
one's man meat is another man's poison.

Pistone
25-11-2005, 03:11 PM
actually not surprised at all..

school holidays mah... lots of 'kids' roaming the forum, this time of yr

bwhee
25-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Wah Lau eh!!!

Taking a Diploma in Sexology also need to pay tution fee one leh.

Cannot expect Lecturer to spoon feed you everyting. Where is your creative thinking and risk taking skills.

Singaporean students now a days still like that and I thought my generation was spoon fed for the exams.

thaivisitor
26-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Any good recommendation in terms of tall, Slim built (No Tummy) and pretty ger in Geylang?
I don't know why the bros doesn't give you any assistance here. But nebermind, bro Tee Vee help you.:p

If I'm not wrong, from my last trip to SG, I can safely say that at the Coffeeshop at Geylang Lorong 10, the auntie taking orders and serving coffee, tea of me, is definitely considered tall for a woman. She's also slim, definitely no tummy. As for pretty, one man's meat is another man's poison but I'm sure she's quite OK (Just ask bro JT)

Hope this helps. My recommendations sure pass lah... just look at my rep points.

By the way, no need to up my points for my help, its free. Always willing to help a fellow bro in need.:D

Cheers
Tee Vee

PS... your criteria did not specify young hor...

The_Hustler
26-11-2005, 06:21 PM
I sometimes wonder if you guys do seriously obtain a big ego boost or worst still - huge orgasm poking fun and hitting at every questions that just seem vulnerable to attacks.

Leave it to the forum owner should he wanna delete or take action, keep your orgasms in the sex rooms please.

Getting real orgasm,
The Hustler

thaivisitor
26-11-2005, 10:03 PM
I'm cuuummmmminnnnnng!!!!!!:D

Cheers
Tee Vee:D

The_Hustler
27-11-2005, 02:33 AM
I'm cuuummmmminnnnnng!!!!!!:D

Cheers
Tee Vee:D

Knn...LOL. Bwhahahaha....

Cum in mouth or puss or ass??

Take a pick,
The Hustler

devilboy99
28-11-2005, 11:20 AM

Tall slim and pretty... what you asking for is not difficult.... but however please go thru the forum n find for yourself.... Why you wanna kanna flame for no reason,

Its really school holidays liao........

thaivisitor
28-11-2005, 12:07 PM
Knn...LOL. Bwhahahaha....

Cum in mouth or puss or ass??

Take a pick,
The Hustler
My favourite is still in pussy lah.... I'm a very conservative guy.:D

Cheers
Tee Vee

littlejohn
30-11-2005, 10:08 AM
What is the damage for the coffee auntie??

dunhill_salem
05-12-2005, 09:04 PM

That's not a big issues.. just ask the OKT ..
or view thru' the list available...

PASSIONAETE04
06-12-2005, 07:24 PM
I sometimes wonder if you guys do seriously obtain a big ego boost or worst still - huge orgasm poking fun and hitting at every questions that just seem vulnerable to attacks.

Leave it to the forum owner should he wanna delete or take action, keep your orgasms in the sex rooms please.

Getting real orgasm,
The Hustler

From the way you reply, you are more of a Gentlemen, at times, in fact most of the time the height of gals are not mention, so if not too inconvenience for Bros doing FR kindly include ht. as well, Thanks
Asking OKT once or twice about gals' ht still ok, but if you keep asking so and so then so and so ..tall or not ?? then they seem to loss patience and also if there are many chongsters around the house, I oso pei sai lor...
Please do not arrow me, just my own experience lor.......

pete_123
11-12-2005, 10:13 AM
eh how come must ask okt abt gal ht? u all so lazy donwant look in glass tank yrself!?

wayfarer
11-12-2005, 04:41 PM
.......If I'm not wrong, from my last trip to SG, I can safely say that at the Coffeeshop at Geylang Lorong 10, the auntie taking orders and serving coffee, tea of me, is definitely considered tall for a woman. She's also slim, definitely no tummy. As for pretty, one man's meat is another man's poison but I'm sure she's quite OK (Just ask bro JT)

Hope this helps. My recommendations sure pass lah... just look at my rep points.

By the way, no need to up my points for my help, its free. Always willing to help a fellow bro in need.:D

Cheers
Tee Vee

PS... your criteria did not specify young hor...

wahahahaha - tot should be Lor 6 E8 kpt? the helper there not bad too wor keke. if can up yr pt I sure would - this reply very good :)

pete_123
13-12-2005, 07:21 PM
haha maybe trainee WL