PDA

View Full Version : Any Bros here are Knife collectors?

xentric
21-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Any bros here are knife collectors? I like to collect blades and usually get them from urbantoolhaus or black tactical at funan. Any fellow knife collectors here know where can get stilleto blade or spring assisted blade?

thomasdelaruue
21-07-2014, 01:19 AM
dun play play will lead to evil path.

happpy
21-07-2014, 03:35 AM
Hannibal lecter :eek:

ken_v2
21-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Spring-assisted blades illegal in Sgp. Even shipping in has high risk due to tight custom clearance.

MattJB
21-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Is there anything to do with sex?

mcyeoh
21-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Any bros here are knife collectors? I like to collect blades and usually get them from urbantoolhaus or black tactical at funan. Any fellow knife collectors here know where can get stilleto blade or spring assisted blade?
then you should watch man at arms....btw, i am a sword,knife, guns Enthusiasts

pleasurehobby
21-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Used to have some spydercos arounds. Really like their designs and quality. However these days there are many copies floating around in the market.

red_squirrel
21-07-2014, 11:55 PM

I have got many '?stabbed?' into my back. maybe you would like to help me to remove some and add to your collections?? :D

cockup
22-07-2014, 01:25 AM
I don't play with knife, I am using a cannon :D

Archiearch
22-07-2014, 09:24 AM
Carry a ZT as my EDC, also has a Fox knife G10 Karambit Trainer as self defence

nakorn
22-07-2014, 09:38 AM
I got 2 pen knifes..

iluvbreast
22-07-2014, 11:53 AM

At the risk of being flamed (after all this is thread for sex discussion :D), Stilletos and spring assisted blade are both illegal here in Singapore.

For Stilleto blades, In Singapore, commandos are issued with one as memento upon getting their red beret, it is encased in a wooden display case (my neighbour was one so I get to see it often). I think they are the only ones that police don't bother. The reason is because unlike daggers (which are only controlled), Stilletos has also been weighted for throwing (and throwing knives are prohibited)

Spring assisted blades are prohibited because it is a concealed weapon.

Can visit here for more info:
http://www.spf.gov.sg/licence/AE/FAQ-%20Items.pdf

iluvbreast
22-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Carry a ZT as my EDC, also has a Fox knife G10 Karambit Trainer as self defence

Bro you carry a blade in Singapore for self defence??:eek::eek:

High risk work you do

Johnston
27-07-2014, 08:45 PM
SAK for EDC - tried a combat folder for EDC once but due to Made In Chinese and over testing of blade the whole thing fell apart :rolleyes:

if you have a line on an Nazi german knife WITHOUT made in Chinese markings I is interestersed.... not the hitlerjugend one - the SS one....

the knife used in Predator by Billy would also make a wonderful EDC.... ;)

Archiearch
27-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Bro you carry a blade in Singapore for self defence??:eek::eek:

High risk work you do

Never said I was from Singapore...kekekeke..never assume..

joncheong
27-07-2014, 09:48 PM
no joke....kena caught is 6 strokes of the rotan...plus a few months jail....

eazy61
27-07-2014, 11:06 PM

Visit Sheares marketing near the Rex cinema. They have a wide range

tobi123
29-07-2014, 08:59 PM

http://www.caesars.com.sg/web/index.php?go=products&cat=Knives

I collector katana aka Samurai sword,knife and dagger~ And is legal in SG
Links above many kinds of fixed and fold knife.. Legal shops at SG