PDA

View Full Version : Samy Leong Please Do Us A Favour

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-07-2014, 09:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Samy Leong

Please can you do us a favour.

You are overseas, enjoying life, you have other businesses and the sex forum. Please would you consider selling this courtyard cafe forum to that motherfucker who uses the internet moniker Scroobal.

He was a government scholar, went to Oxford, worked as an investment banker and then a subservient family butler. He is certainly rich enough to buy over your forum at a price which should be acceptable to you.

Because every time I see how he wants to control this forum, even with your pandering to 80% of his whiny and needy requirements, it makes me want to throw up in his cuntface and shout out loud "This forum does not belong to you!"

If you sell to him and he is the owner of this forum, I won't be able to shout that and will have to either endure his manipulative and overbearing behaviour as the owner of this forum or lan par pak lan (tks AK for reminding it's pak and not par) leave.

Then he and all his and his cocksucking minion clones can continue to dominate and manipulate as much as they want.

Please consider selling this forum to that rich bastard. Perpetuity in life is non-existent. Things can never continue in the same way.

Thank you and have a good day. :)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?185753-Samy-Leong-Please-Do-Us-A-Favour&goto=newpost).